PDA

View Full Version : <Yggdrasil> Fun Voice Chat, Active and Helpful Members (PVP Focus)[East Faction]

Junker
09-23-2014, 11:00 PM
We have now changed servers to Kyrios.

Seraphelle
09-23-2014, 11:05 PM
Come play with us! We have boats AND cookies! :3 Plus, gusto!

(Also, please use headphones while on Teamspeak to prevent painful echo!)

Leplyn
09-24-2014, 02:30 PM
Bumpity boom boom

alxbl
09-25-2014, 03:31 AM
Harayan Daggerspell (in the making*)

After several failed attempts at PMing one of you guys, I give up.

I'd be interested in joining Yggdrasil once I'm leveled a bit on Ezi. (Just rolled over from Tahyang after scouring the forums a bit)

I'm based in UTC+9, so we might overlap on evenings/mornings. I played AA on the Japanese realms up to level 19, so I'm not entirely new to the game, but I'm also not really aware of all the mechanics (yet). I switched to NA because most of my friends play/plan to play on NA.

I have a fairly good amount of experience with MMOs and am hoping to get into PVP/PVE in ArcheAge eventually.

For now I'm mostly looking for new people to hang out with/chat with while I work my way to 50.

I don't game as much as I used to (Work & al,) but I try to squeeze in as much time as I can with a busy schedule. I guess I fall somewhere in-between the casual/hardcore spectrum, leaning more towards hardcore as real life allows.

If you guys have some sort of application process/would like to chat outside of forum, please let me know how to contact you.

Cheers,
A

Rikes
09-25-2014, 09:26 AM
sorry its been so hard to get a hold of us D: ill leave the ts3 info here for people to have an easier time checking us out

209.15.226.35:11627

combo
09-25-2014, 06:32 PM
Same guild as dragon nest?

Junker
09-26-2014, 12:09 PM
Same guild as dragon nest?

It is not the same guild as in Dragon's Nest. Yggdrasil comes from Norse mythology if you're wondering. It is the tree that connects the 9 worlds.

Arrey
09-30-2014, 07:57 AM
Nice group of people, fun and helpful

Junker
10-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Nice group of people, fun and helpful

Thanks for the comment, glad to hear that you've been enjoying hanging out with us. I know we have our fair share of strange players in our group, but we try to be as helpful as we can and just have a lot of fun.