PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild

Lionhardt
09-23-2014, 11:38 PM
So, as you may be aware if you read my other posts here, my partner and I have recently transferred. We're on the east side and just going to give a quick who and what are we as well as what we'd like in a guild.

Us
-Long time MMO players of the PvE genre.
-Did some PvP here and there but wasn't a big thing for us.
-Incredibly enjoying ArcheAge and all things about it.

What we'd like (Mostly her and if she read this would probably kill me)
-No required voice services unless needed for large scale raids or the like. We like to type.
-No requiring us to be here at a certain time to do something or we'll get kicked out the guild. This does not mean we won't drop what we're doing and go murder someone killing a guild mate. We just like being able to do our own thing and not have to worry about making time for something.
-A mixture guild. One that would like to do both PvE and PvP in the end game as well as go blow up anyone trying to stop us from getting to Freedritch.

Think that about does it. Hope we're a match for someone and if not still look forward to making new friends along the way.

Lionhardt
09-23-2014, 11:56 PM
Oh, my in game name is Ecio by the way.

Ghost Shell
09-24-2014, 01:45 AM
would be happy to accept you two I sent ya a pm!

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 07:39 AM
;) Pretty sure they are Eastern Ghosty

Lionhardt
09-24-2014, 07:56 AM
Heh, yea I guess just a reclarification because I didn't really state to firmly which continent we were on. We're looking for a guild on the east side.