PDA

View Full Version : Who's winning?

Kriptini
09-24-2014, 02:57 AM
Is Impact steamrolling everyone yet? I've got children to feed and a loooooooot of drunken-spawned bets riding on Kyprosa. Nothing against the righteous bros of Aurorian Empire, but do me a solid and let me be rich. <3

Also wtf did you guys do to your server? Can't even get through the queue let alone make a character to troll East faction chat in minority English.

Ollerus
09-24-2014, 03:09 AM
Kriptini! What's up man? And what server did you guys go to? I need to make an NA character for times I feel like playing with low ping lol

Edit: and to answer your question : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?63094-50k-Carpenter-looking-for-work.

I'm winning. :p

Kriptini
09-24-2014, 10:03 AM
We're on Aranzeb! It's a nice little server, just us, and this small guild called Goon Squad. ;P

Also, HOT DAMN you sure know how to work that wood!

Viciskander
09-24-2014, 10:37 AM
We are today and the next days, busy with other things ... but do not worry we will soon be active again in the war there;)

Ollerus
09-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Indeed I do! You could say I know my way around a long piece of wood.

I'm assuming your name is the same on there. Sometime i'll get around to making a character there to come chill and watch the antics! I just recorded a few hours of fighting in hasla and then us dominating halcy.

Good stuff

Kriptini
09-24-2014, 10:55 AM
We are today and the next days, busy with other things ... but do not worry we will soon be active again in the war there;)

Excellent! I have a lot of money bet on you guys! Papa needs to regrade his Conq scepter to unique!

Indeed I do! You could say I know my way around a long piece of wood.

I'm assuming your name is the same on there. Sometime i'll get around to making a character there to come chill and watch the antics! I just recorded a few hours of fighting in hasla and then us dominating halcy.

Good stuff

The antics on Aranzeb are real. But I bet the PvP on Kyprosa is more real. =(

WNxRip
09-24-2014, 12:45 PM
Black Paw just rolled a galleon into the middle of an Impact/Midguard armada heading to freed with each clippers deck filled with people, i'd say a good 120-160 players there....strangely most of them didn't even move or make any form of recognition that they were being attacked... they just stood there eerily looking forward...

Kriptini
09-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Black Paw just rolled a galleon into the middle of an Impact/Midguard armada heading to freed with each clippers deck filled with people, i'd say a good 120-160 players there....strangely most of them didn't even move or make any form of recognition that they were being attacked... they just stood there eerily looking forward...

They were in the middle of a moment of silence for their fallen comrades you insensitive curs

"Remember remember the 24th of September!"

...*cough*

Ollerus
09-24-2014, 02:43 PM
The antics on Aranzeb are real. But I bet the PvP on Kyprosa is more real. =(

I have about 5 hours of pvp footage since I got home from work, 2 halcy battles that we dominated and us fighting future pirates in hasla with thelyn ennor.

I've done crafted 3 illustrious pieces today, a few conqs for people. Maybe i'll sleep today.. maybe..

WNxRip
09-24-2014, 03:21 PM
They were in the middle of a moment of silence for their fallen comrades you insensitive curs

"Remember remember the 24th of September!"

...*cough*

I'm just wondering, it all seems very suspicious, I mean we harpooned onto their merchant ship that had a good 20-25 people on it and none of them reacted, they could have easily shot our harpooner as he reeled in far further than i'd have liked but they didn't, they just stared forward like all of them did, it was surreal, creepy and rather disturbing tbh.

There was a good 150-200 trade packs in total.
We as a group respect that, only thing we'd say to work on is your ship/armada formations, they had all their clippers up the front and the merchant ship kindof trailing at the back meaning it was so easy for us to just harpoon them and seperate them from the main pack, really if you've got 9-10 ships you should have 1 clipper behind, 2 clippers to either side and 1 clipper on the front to keep that merchant ship surrounded from all sides (although each clipper had about 15 people on it all carrying trade packs so eh)

Ollerus
09-24-2014, 03:29 PM
Main suggestion from me, there is absolutely no need to do that many packs at a time. It just provides unnecessary risk and makes it harder to defend yourselves when/if there is a fight.

I also always prefer a good scout/ bait ship myself. :p

Viciskander
09-24-2014, 07:32 PM
it has been all his reasonable, even though the same may not be recognizable ;)

Kriptini
09-25-2014, 06:15 AM
Listen.

According to the lore, Kyprosa was Aranzeb's main Woman Crush Wednesday. Does that make your server the waifu of my server? Discuss.

Ollerus
09-25-2014, 06:51 AM
So she divorced and moved to Europe, and took everything good. Wassup.

Kriptini
09-25-2014, 12:41 PM
So she divorced and moved to Europe, and took everything good. Wassup.

Dang, now I need some ice. =(

Ollerus
09-25-2014, 02:59 PM
Meh, sold my unique eph bow. Now what?

Maybe i'll start doing hard drugs with my newfound money

Kittens
09-26-2014, 12:28 AM
You are so rich that you gimme a proper Eph Bow(so no INT Roll) for free.

xReorks
09-26-2014, 01:08 AM
Who's winning? me, ofc.

Btw, where is impact? they lately disappeared in the nothingness.
Please, somebody to get them back.

Kittens
09-26-2014, 01:11 AM
^ We see us everyday in Sandeep i believe we have our flats close to each other. Also fighting random PKers and Red's with you is fun.

@ Yeah Impact please come back, feed me Honor ^_^

xReorks
09-26-2014, 01:37 AM
Yes! i'm in sandeep, but don't tell trim butched or they will hardly pass by that way anymore and my pvp occasions will reduce even more. :(

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 06:10 AM
^ We see us everyday in Sandeep i believe we have our flats close to each other. Also fighting random PKers and Red's with you is fun.

@ Yeah Impact please come back, feed me Honor ^_^

I finally saw you in marianople! HI!

Kittens
09-26-2014, 06:42 AM
Yeah the place at the Auction House is always good to meet friends: )

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 06:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/raoo32X.png

I am

Kittens
09-26-2014, 07:01 AM
Any reason why there is no Made by: Loki ?
However i await a Mail with that as Attachement from you :))

HidekiG
09-26-2014, 07:42 AM

I am

1v1 me in league, scrub.

Kriptini
09-26-2014, 02:19 PM

I am

Wtf

Alright I'm willing to admit that I bid on the wrong side

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Was fun mowing people down in halcyona. So fun. Almost* unfair. But I'm using lvl 9 quest gear

HidekiG
09-27-2014, 12:47 AM
There were like no reds, Loki. Wat xD

Ollerus
09-27-2014, 12:57 AM
I'm talking about the one we lost at the 3 minute mark. Better organization of random greens will prevent future losses like that. I'm going to begin working on teaching our faction how to win at things.

Nothingtoseehere
09-27-2014, 01:03 AM
I'm talking about the one we lost at the 3 minute mark. Better organization of random greens will prevent future losses like that. I'm going to begin working on teaching our faction how to win at things.

Would be nice if the greens would start helping capture the flag instead of base hugging for that one token:D

Ollerus
09-27-2014, 03:54 AM
Gotta teach new players, give it time.

Kriptini
09-27-2014, 03:55 AM

Halcyona war is probably my favorite PvE event in the game

Ollerus
09-27-2014, 05:00 AM
Halcyona war is probably my favorite PvE event in the game

Been in quite a few good ones lately where it's a giant clash. Such fun, such Missile Rain.

AeonAuron
09-27-2014, 07:27 AM
Invisible Imprisons, invisible Missile Rains, invisible meteors... and invisible enemies.

Description of Halcyona.

xReorks
09-27-2014, 07:45 AM
Invisible Imprisons, invisible Missile Rains, invisible meteors... and invisible enemies.

Description of Halcyona.

Invisible enemies.
thats it. nobody is pvping there anymore.

gratz sana lvl 7 necklace.

Kriptini
09-27-2014, 11:54 AM
I have to use the Halcy crystal for all my DPS tests because the GMs kick anyone using training dummies. =(

xReorks
09-27-2014, 12:11 PM
I would use red players, if those wouldn't die one combo or would leave safe zones more often.

funkyND
09-27-2014, 05:52 PM
we destroyed impact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwRsIinGSps

Kriptini
09-28-2014, 01:23 AM
There goes all my regrade money. ='(