PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: Scammer List

Kui
09-24-2014, 03:46 AM
I'm starting this thread with the goal to warn people about scammers in this server.

I'll keep updating as I find new scammers.

West Faction:

1. Soul
(selling land scammer, saying that he wants to sell land in Sanddeep.)

Genev
09-24-2014, 03:48 AM
Protip: Add faction.

donskuzz
09-24-2014, 03:52 AM
You best remove your post or you will get warned/banned, since accusing people is not permitted.

Kui
09-24-2014, 03:56 AM
You best remove your post or you will get warned/banned, since accusing people is not permitted.

I'm warning ppl, that's all :)
If they want to remove the post, go for it. If they allow people to scam, who are they to stop me from warning people? Freedom of speech an all :)

Kui
09-24-2014, 03:57 AM
Protip: Add faction.

Thanks for the tip Genev, it's West.
Added to the post.

Preacher
09-24-2014, 03:58 AM
http://www.pevepe.net/archeage/m/25922431/viewthread/15604155-list-scammers-journey-inc-have-met/post/last#last

jumaru
09-24-2014, 04:29 AM
Dahuta bubble♥♥♥♥♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHrw4V2dLag&feature=youtu.be

Xanderxavier
09-24-2014, 06:48 AM
Yeah its true, you cant on one hand allow scam but on the others prevent people warning each other about them, trion have to choose one or the other.

Misa
09-24-2014, 10:37 AM
naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum last I heard

Khebeln
09-24-2014, 07:42 PM
Its not shaming if you show screenshot. He is shaming himself. No one is accusing him of anything just stating facts. Out of the two what they are doing is worse.

Class Donkey
09-24-2014, 07:58 PM
Trion has allowed the use of these threads that name scammers, that is the only exception to the naming/shaming rule.

Prom
09-25-2014, 01:28 AM
Dahuta bubble♥♥♥♥♥

War Legents and KDS its same

1. You are entitled to your opinion.
2. I would like to thank you for the free advertisement. Any press is good press :)
3. KDS has a very strict code of conduct and we make sure is followed. If any KDS members are involved in similar situations or any other breach of our CoC they are subject to strikes or immediate guild kick depending on the severity of the situation. If you have materials or complaints regarding KDS's behavior please contact me on Prom/Proma ingame.

Yours,

Drantis
09-25-2014, 04:32 AM
This thread is against the rules of the forum surely. You could put anyone name on here without proof...I might start a thread about STUPID PEOPLE WHO ARE SO STUPID THEY FALL FOR THE WORST SCAMS EVER.

Get a grip please.

Tia
09-26-2014, 12:09 AM
Allowing scams and then protecting scammers? That can't be the rule.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?68482-Scapes-Why-is-scamming-allowed-but-not-quot-naming-and-shaming-quot

Just provide some kind of proof: screenshot at least.

Anyone who was scammed, somehow deserves it: for being fool. At least this is just a game, learn here, because the world out there is not better either.
Not that I condone scamming. They deserve a bad reputation and consequences for their actions. Again, that's how real world works too.
Too much realism...

Eyolis
10-01-2014, 03:56 PM
I support you !
Here is other names for you :

- Kittycat (West)
- Legolass (West)

If scamming is allowed then posting names is allowed ;]

Nerdie
10-01-2014, 08:03 PM
RisingLegacy is a scammer

Yuisoku
10-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Dahuta east : bubble♥♥♥♥♥
Dahuta east: rory

Faulkner
10-04-2014, 11:01 AM
DO NOT Trust a person named "MOTHERCHRISTMAS" he is trying to sell cottage, but it is a fake, learned the hard way. Thank You.

Angelus
10-08-2014, 02:54 AM
Yeah on the west motherchristmas is a real active scammer. the person finds it really entertaining talking to me about all its scams still wondering if the person is disillusioned or just trolling. Since the person is constantly saying its helping people and takes money from the greedy people. and when it takes all the money from a noob player itīs just an important lesson for them.
Bullet have scammed some people to.
But thats about it of the scammers iknow of.

Taar
10-08-2014, 03:22 AM
This is kinda amusing. The game gives all the tools to prevent being scammed and still some fall for it. And then run to the forums to put that embarrassing fact on open display.

Slighty Unhinged
10-08-2014, 08:08 PM
In the real world, you will be on newspaper. So, yeah - I am ALL for naming the scammers. It is part of the game just like scamming is.

Angelus
10-09-2014, 02:09 AM
Hey even if it is easier to beat down old people and children to take their money. Doesenīt mean you should do it.
Same thing scamming stupid or gullible people.
Why kick on someone who is already down?

JVMyhre
10-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Maby not a scammer, but a total dick - keep him out of your guilds! Quackster, ex-member of Soul Slayers. We gave him mats to for building his clipper. Gave him stone bricks for his farm house and much much more. How does he repay this kindness?? He steals and lies to the guild, plans to scam us out of all our hard earned gold and work. How did we find out? Well this bright star accidentally held his mic down boasting to his friend on skype what hes stealing not realizing he was board casting open in TS for all of us to hear.

morwei
10-22-2014, 11:14 AM
Saurone,he is scamming and is quite good at it
Dahuta west,baits with gwenoid farm 16x16

the joker
10-22-2014, 12:03 PM
WEST :Little add : The french guild "Sink or Swim" are scammers , Especially Velana , you may have realised that he was always looking in faction chat for a 16x16 spot especially at north two crowns , and when he scams you he give the spot toone of his guildie.

brasteir
10-22-2014, 08:00 PM
Dahuta bubble♥♥♥♥♥

for some reason i found that insanely funny
fkin' cats!

derps
10-23-2014, 02:36 AM
VOTF if you beat em they will start a propaganda war :) cause they cant fight otherwise!!

Pandemic
10-23-2014, 02:38 AM
VOTF if you beat em they will start a propaganda war :) cause they cant fight otherwise!!

someone is really upset that VoTF posted a GvG fight of VoTF vs PhK. Why so upset?

... and since when does posting a GvG video = a scam? lol.