PDA

View Full Version : List of trustworthy mercenaries/mercenary guilds

Rhonix
09-24-2014, 04:44 AM
in light of the video below of which i saw a fellow-forumer post. we should have something like this so players can come here to find Trustworthy mercenaries/mercenary guilds like Myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XmOuBlSVlUA

If you intend to act as a mercenary or had a good experience/trust in dealing with one, post here.
Flagging the bad ones here should also be done.

LokiTricksterGod
09-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Maelstrom, Mercenary guild reporting in! Here's a recent post on our guild forum from a happy customer:

I hired Maelstrom for a clipper run across the sea, for the large scarecrow quest about 20 minutes ago. They got me there alive and I was able to turn in the pack in addition to getting the quest credit. Great job. I'll definitely hire them again.

-Riddick

Please visit our thread for more info on getting in contact with us: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?63113-lt-Maelstrom-gt-West-Guild

AmoreNoel
09-24-2014, 08:57 AM
Oh wow... That's dirty. Gotta say I have been looking for someone to get me across the ocean for a week to turn in for the last leg of my large farm quest and just been laughed at for being "too trusting"... I guess this is why.

The Jelly Fish have been eating my lunch in my little row boat! haha

LokiTricksterGod
09-24-2014, 09:27 AM
Oh wow... That's dirty. Gotta say I have been looking for someone to get me across the ocean for a week to turn in for the last leg of my large farm quest and just been laughed at for being "too trusting"... I guess this is why.

The Jelly Fish have been eating my lunch in my little row boat! haha

Hit us up in game and we can sort out a time to get you safely across!

Yiko
09-24-2014, 11:50 AM
I hired a guild called grape drink or something like that.. they were super nice and not only did I finish my large scarecrow quest but they made the trip fun! A+ Highly recommend them. They charged me 5 gold... I think that was reasonable.

Floodz
09-24-2014, 12:28 PM
You can trust me.

Trust me.

Bats
09-24-2014, 02:01 PM
You can trust me.

Trust me.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/member.php?999087-Floodz

Teddyursa
09-26-2014, 03:51 AM
Any trustworthy Mercenary guilds on the East faction?

Nodoze
09-26-2014, 07:20 PM
A true Merc guild would be loyal to their respectful customers regardless of their race/creed.

Is it possible for a West guild to take East folk across & back (or vice-versa)? If the game doesn't allow opposing factions to trade gold then maybe folk could drop an extra trade pack or what not.

I know it may be a strange idea but something I just thought of and figured I would ask. Could be a server first service...

Samsta
09-26-2014, 07:31 PM
My guild Defenseless Old Ladies always offers trade runs for people if you pay. Unless you're LC or Endless we'll run you.

(Usually we try to recruit you to the guild as well but thats about all the harm we do).

Just send Samsta, Cortez, or Leejit a message about a run and we'll usually give you an estimate on the spot.

Pirate island runs we expect in full before we head out however because of how sketchy the waters are. Along with no refunds as well if you get killed while on the island.

Kyoko
09-26-2014, 08:02 PM
A true Merc guild would be loyal to their respectful customers regardless of their race/creed.

Is it possible for a West guild to take East folk across & back (or vice-versa)? If the game doesn't allow opposing factions to trade gold then maybe folk could drop an extra trade pack or what not.

I know it may be a strange idea but something I just thought of and figured I would ask. Could be a server first service...

I think it's possible, just really really dangerous. There's no consequence for killing a member of an opposing faction, so they could easily be lead astray and ganked. With that being said, I'd be more than willing to transport anyone who needs it, although we'd have to coordinate outside the game since we can't whisper each other. :c

Blimps
09-29-2014, 05:15 PM
Hello!

Just worked with Bic and Eab from Maelstrom on that quest across the sea to deliver the magical booze to the gold lady. We got there and then I was promptly dismembered by bad guys. The good news: quest complete--mission success! Thanks to both Bic and Eab for being so accommodating during the voyage. I had to poop and they even pulled over for me.

Poosammich
09-30-2014, 10:16 AM
Seriously need some love here for the EAST.... I think Purple Drank is a Merc group, but I'm the leader of a smaller group, and we're going to have to merc out protections runs. Because we simply don't, and likely won't have the numbers.

Any news on Purple Drank?!

Maelstrom Miles
09-30-2014, 10:30 AM
Just a heads up Poosammich…Purple Drank is a west guild going pirate. <Maelstrom> can offer you protection if you have a small group and are able to get on our comms to communicate between the factions. Our price might have to go up depending on logistics but you can PM me on the forums or visit our reedit page for more information.

Shaquisha
09-30-2014, 10:32 AM
Poosammich, we are not a merc guild. We have had many requests to ally and/or protect west guilds, but that is not what we are about. We are here to murder everyone equally, our services are not for sale. We cannot be bought.

What we will do is share the profit with informants who let us know where we can intercept these runs.