PDA

View Full Version : archery finesse will or combat finesse will for lazy

PaCO
03-26-2014, 01:33 AM
When I have to jump around the battlefield my pvp skill goes down.. im the type of player who needs to hit hard n fast.. I hear in archery if I wanna be any good ill have to jump around the field alot.. n some say with the politician build is my best chance of taking someone down fast without havin to jump around much.. plz give me some opinions. Im a lazy pvper I guess lol

kiukiu
03-26-2014, 08:22 AM
depends on ur playstyle, archers are most mobile characters with desent damage but lack aoe damage, have only 2 skills with long cooldown

Sekkusu
03-26-2014, 12:09 PM
When I have to jump around the battlefield my pvp skill goes down.. im the type of player who needs to hit hard n fast.. I hear in archery if I wanna be any good ill have to jump around the field alot.. n some say with the politician build is my best chance of taking someone down fast without havin to jump around much.. plz give me some opinions. Im a lazy pvper I guess lol

Archers can only burst if they crit with Shock Arrow or have 20 Death-wish stacks with Bleeding Arrow and their burst aren't even that great. They're more of a consistent dps. They also have to kite a lot to be effective so they're probably the worse class for a lazy pvper.

Politician is even worse since you have to know who to target and you have to stack Death-wishes on a mob before you go in. If you fail to assassinate a squishy you must disengage right away or else you'll just die coz of how squishy you are. Politician is all about the mobility.

PaCO
03-26-2014, 03:44 PM
Hmm any other suggestions how about.. warfare finesse protection?

Tarre
03-27-2014, 12:32 AM
PVP skill wise:
Melee - hard mode
Archer - medium difficulty
Mage - walk in a park

Sekkusu
03-27-2014, 01:24 AM
PVP skill wise:
Melee - hard mode
Archer - medium difficulty
Mage - walk in a park

Actually Archers tend to be the hardest to play effectively. Then you have the Melees who needs to make good decisions and then you have the Mage who do a lot without much effort, as long as you have a decent build.

Tobi
03-30-2014, 03:26 PM
Actually Archers tend to be the hardest to play effectively. Then you have the Melees who needs to make good decisions and then you have the Mage who do a lot without much effort, as long as you have a decent build.

This^
Mage- Spam > Tab to new target > spam > tab to new target its pretty easy. Sorcery/finesse/conjury classes is a pretty stupid class Fire ball > bubble >10 meters in the air > frostbolt > dmg + burst bubble > take falling dmg and die.
Meele- Able to stunlock, good dmg, can easly kil you without even taking any dmg(only if your a noob) alot of gap closers can survive for a long time
Archers- Alot of mobility, ok dmg, able to kite, good dungeon dps class, squishy, can own in pvp if mastered

PureRogue
03-30-2014, 03:39 PM
Ofc it is hard to stand at distance and click on skills!Try to fight with moving target in close combat!

Sekkusu
03-31-2014, 10:37 PM
Ofc it is hard to stand at distance and click on skills!Try to fight with moving target in close combat!

I came from action combat games. True action combat games that have zero auto targeting, not Tera or BnS. With this combat system melee requires zero skill to play.

Archer is hard to play becoz you must always kite and not be in range to get jumped on by melee or casting range of mages, while microing to deal a lot of consistent dmg.

I have 4 lvl 50s, 1 for each archetypes. I know their strengths and weaknesses.

PureRogue
03-31-2014, 10:56 PM
I have heard this story in each game, how it is hard etc!
Now when mages will be nerfed they will also cry that they have problems , because shooting from distances is hard, op melee classes do not stand still!

Kuro1n
04-01-2014, 07:26 AM
play both melee and archer, archer has so far proven to be harder by far as you have to keep the right distance, knowing when to go in to steal buffs or to sleep and reset combat and pay CLOSE attention to what class the enemy is and what kind of distance closers they might have / reuses and such. However I have to say playing archer feels way more rewarding when winning your fights, if played right you can kill a level 50 in beautiful gear with level 34 crafted green ♥♥♥♥ gear.

Mustafonte
04-01-2014, 07:33 PM
in my mind Archery + finesse + will
u have consistent dps, good move, and the will save your ♥♥♥