PDA

View Full Version : VoTF PvP Vid - Outnumbered and on top

Jackie
09-24-2014, 06:18 AM
Well, since all you kiddies are getting incredibly excited in our thread, I figure ill give you another one on top. Here is FU getting farmed, even while fighting along side with elysium, as well as good fights vs dsd + elysium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv3xLuBM8KY&feature=youtu.be

You guys always talk about how VoTF outnumber everybody, but yet, heres an actual pvp video showing something different than an archer spamming 1 button, displaying actual bombing and fighting with less players and winning. C ya in game <3

MishiDsD
09-24-2014, 06:26 AM
hey m8, you know we dont talk ♥♥♥♥ like that. You are a strong guild for sure.

Good video and will cya in the battlefield. We run shot on gear atm so... we hope a more balanced figth for us in a few days when we have high GEAR.

HF and dont burn yourself.

bb and best regards from DsD.

Preacher
09-24-2014, 06:53 AM
We seen your "bombing" and "fighting" at Fredrich yesterday. Now its time for desperate attempts at damage control it seems and posting weeks old videos against underleveled people (srsly, check the targeting). We did not ever bring a raid back than. :) Watched it, did not find zergs you talk about. Just 50man raid fighting scattered smaller groups of differnet guilds.

Guess thats where your initial overblown confidence came from - running a full raid at release of the game in halciona with outleveled people against smaller forces catching up. Now that ground evened, you melt like butter. Since the first moment we brought full raid in Halciona you lose none stop. Hell even before, where we brought like 25 people half of them lowbies, you failed to win and destroy crystal togehter with Souls and Navarchy.

Right now just about every guild can wipe VotF (thus claims from them of over nine thousand organized eastern guilds), since length figured out the one trick ponies.

Preacher
09-24-2014, 06:58 AM
VotF pvp videos thread? VotF pvp videos :) Let alone fighting zergs, they are resscamped by one guild. After the 2nd video they challenged us to Halciona war on facebook telling they`ll bring their full force and lost miserably again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT2fCLU6o54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9KIBPisFTQ

Nokitten
09-24-2014, 07:33 AM
Damn, Jackie tricked me to watch an ( OLD) pvp video.

Judging by the title of the thread I was expecting an adult movie :(

Ethier
09-24-2014, 07:38 AM
Futilez are a zerg :(

http://i.imgur.com/BkU7wTe.png

Isn't much difference really, is there? It's like the pot calling the kettle black really.

Kittens
09-24-2014, 07:38 AM
Guys reroll on a populated Server, this is not Mass-PvP.

Irimm
09-24-2014, 07:41 AM
So GvG mabye?

Victim
09-24-2014, 07:46 AM
Ya FU why not GvG if you're so happy that we're fighting with even numbers.

FU tactics >imprison>bonewall>endless arrows

Your gameplay videos are ♥♥♥♥e, no decent PvPer would even have kept that footage never mind upload it.

The only reason you were willing to risk showing your ♥♥♥♥ty gameplay was cause you managed to beat VoTF. It's more of a compliment than anything :)

FU = No Skillz Archer Zerg.

http://i.imgur.com/Ug9tksF.jpg

Preacher
09-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Guys reroll on a populated Server, this is not Mass-PvP.
Thats coz the videos posted are of small skirmishes really. You should check our Halciona wars at prime time.

Preacher
09-24-2014, 07:51 AM
Ya FU why not GvG if you're so happy that we're fighting with even numbers.

FU tactics >imprison>bonewall>endless arrows

Your gameplay videos are ♥♥♥♥e, no decent PvPer would even have kept that footage never mind upload it.

The only reason you were willing to risk showing your ♥♥♥♥ty gameplay was cause you managed to beat VoTF. It's more of a compliment than anything :)

FU = No Skillz Archer Zerg.

Tbh we are no skill mages zerg, but in the lag of combat all you notice is the arrow trails. Plus our archer missile rain and normal focus is superb, thus the cries of "i waaaahs nuked by 1000 archers at once! Not fair!". Maybe you should learn to focus target too. We learned to deal with massive archers stacks back in Shatigon even (hello Black Swans!), its pretty easy, but guess will take time for you to figure it out. Tactic is a word that is foreign for you after all.

Victim
09-24-2014, 08:36 AM
Come GvG preacher!! Your words are ♥♥♥♥, and you fear us.

Baium
09-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Ahahahahahahahaaaaa VoTF no0b guild u owned Futilez once and u already made a video bwahahahahah this guy ! On Freedich Island u always run no matter how many u are when FUtilez is around ! Low guild u where a BIG FAIL in Tera as well so stop making stuid videos or post any thread about ur lame guild !

Preacher
09-24-2014, 08:58 AM
Come GvG preacher!! Your words are ♥♥♥♥, and you fear us.
We just did GvPwn you yesterday on Freditch. Not enough?

MishiDsD
09-24-2014, 08:59 AM
dont cry for me argentina!!!

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/i-gonna-destroy-u-and-i-have-videos-♥♥♥♥-videos.png

Preacher
09-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Dahuta Video, Max Prison Football server

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj4wq6IQIeI

nilco
09-24-2014, 09:17 AM
HEY LOOK! The only fights VoTF ever won in ArcheAge!! Caught on tape! NEWS AT 11.

Baium
09-24-2014, 09:19 AM
True that ! they win a battle and they make a video :)))) and they feel like a pro

Victim
09-24-2014, 09:36 AM
Still avoiding GvG I see, that's about 10 requests now, bunch of mouthy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :0)

Preacher
09-24-2014, 09:46 AM
I forwarded you where to make and arrange challenge and conditions http://www.pevepe.net/archeage/m/25922431/viewforum/4887464

What handicaps you expect? Limiting raid to 20 people? Disallowing archers and imprison?

Aneu
09-24-2014, 10:10 AM
None of us are going to use your forum, you cray.

nilco
09-24-2014, 10:15 AM

So salty!

10charlololol

Preacher
09-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Well, too bad for you.

Scoot
09-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Nice to post old video off killing low lvls =)

Victim
09-24-2014, 12:46 PM
What handicaps you expect? Limiting raid to 20 people?

lol I'm glad you finally see that running the same numbers would be a handicap.

IKShadow
09-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Still avoiding GvG I see, that's about 10 requests now, bunch of mouthy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :0)

I dont get it what are we avoding ?

I did not get any request send me PM tell me what you have in mind and lets do it.

p.s. you guys should try avoiding logging off at NUI lol

Victim
09-24-2014, 01:32 PM
I dont get it what are we avoding ?

I did not get any request send me PM tell me what you have in mind and lets do it.

p.s. you guys should try avoiding logging off at NUI lol

Deal bro, where and when?

Now I just want to make sure, when you say GvG you mean even numbers right? And not actually 50v300? Right...?

lol epic pack loss bro, I heard you were freaking out. Aneu has the best strats lol FREE ♥♥♥♥ ROCKS!!

Nidums
09-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Why are people still bragging about winning fights with 50 guys and then claiming its anything special beating some group that has 70?

IKShadow
09-24-2014, 01:56 PM
Deal bro, where and when?

Now I just want to make sure, when you say GvG you mean even numbers right? And not actually 50v300? Right...?

lol epic pack loss bro, I heard you were freaking out. Aneu has the best strats lol FREE ♥♥♥♥ ROCKS!!

freaking out about what lol :)
We are doing trades all days long and during prime time not like some guild at 3am lol.
As for best strategy you mean logging of at nui then I guess yea it is votf strategy ;)

GvG as same numbers yes lol

p.s. I heard Anue is the rager :)

Victim
09-24-2014, 03:04 PM
More smileys pls bro, hide that hate.

Anyway it's on, 10v10,15v15,20v20 whatever you like just let us know

IKShadow
09-24-2014, 03:20 PM

Why not all ? ( lets start with 5v5 and go all the way to 50vs50 )
Lets do something this weekend

Idoll
09-24-2014, 03:27 PM
So much bragging.
We wanted today lure out some pvp with trade packs and we did. It was awesome. Constant fighting few km from the island all the way to thw shore, where we met you. Our owns on the other side going bloodlust and you on the other. We had 1v2 situation with numbers as well. We died. But seriously you guys disappoint me alot. You call yourselves pvpers and then after we getting between 2 enemy groupings you take our packs to nui. Comeon. Is it not enough already you trade your own packs in out of prime time morning hours you have to hide to nui and log off with the packs we brought to make a fight like the game was designed to be played. Seriously... i dont care about the pacs but this diappoints me alot. The game is about playing it for fun. Not hiding from the combat. I am running around atm with lvl 20 gear and it really feels stupid that people ke3p bragging on forums how awesome they are and then hide from primetime pvp by going to trade morning 6am and hold hands with nui.

Im not level 50 yet and indeed running around with lvl 20 gear. I have met votf guys twice at pirate island. Both times they logged off not to lose pacs. And the s3cond time the pacs were provided by us just to make a fun fight over i
t. Concidering you are calling yourselves the best enemy we can have in the game it disappoints me damn lots. I am really starting to miss rus corp which didnt back off at fights... i miss them now regardless of the fact they had ♥♥♥♥ loads of hackers in age of conan.

What makes the situation even more absurd is that votf guys brag about gentleman rules on forums about classes and tactics, and then they make a red blob around nui and have their finger wrapped around logoff macro... :( i hope you guys can leave this kind of behaviour now behind and lets have fun in the game instead. I am quite sure you did not sign and pay for the game for this ♥♥♥♥ did you.

No we came for the fun. Lets try to make it epic adventure instead of a logoff, hide traderuns morning hours, hug nui party.

Aneu
09-24-2014, 03:33 PM
Your own leaders have said "Max conflict" and "Total war" our job is not to provide you with what you want. Our job is not to do what is in your interest. Our job is not to initiate a fight when you clearly have an advantage. Times are changing, enjoy ArcheAge ;)

Fizzee
09-24-2014, 03:37 PM
http://mauriceville.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/0810AAreYouSaltyFeatured.040.jpg

Idoll
09-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Aneu. With that attitude you can never be winner material in this game or in real world. So you do not need to welcome me to anything you feel is somehow your home arena. Its not. I think it is time to change topic to something else. Nothing to see here really.

Aneu
09-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Aneu. With that attitude you can never be winner material in this game or in real world. So you do not need to welcome me to anything you feel is somehow your home arena. Its not. I think it is time to change topic to something else. Nothing to see here really.

Oh hunny, theres so much more to come...

Meed
09-24-2014, 04:18 PM
Your own leaders have said "Max conflict" and "Total war" our job is not to provide you with what you want. Our job is not to do what is in your interest. Our job is not to initiate a fight when you clearly have an advantage. Times are changing, enjoy ArcheAge ;)

So you mean your not going to stack healers, flank to the left, get behind us, melee open with tiger strikes into implosion whirlwind while mages stack on protective wings using any aoe skill possible?

oh ♥♥♥♥ i've just given away your tactics, and they were soo hard to figure out aswell!!!!11

Idoll
09-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Oh hunny, theres so much more to come...

More logoffs? I wont be surprised. I am surprised you are so proud of it.
But I guess empty barrels make the biggest noise out of nothing anyways.

On serious note though it makes me wonder which server has the best pvp, since this one honestly saying can not be top pvp server in the eu. Have to ask around, since I do not log in game for nothing.

Scoot
09-24-2014, 06:13 PM

Ican say whit having both Aneu and ik leading imust say Aneu is more a rager then ik =) hes to old to rage over something that we care so little about. he was loling the hole time about it btw.

Aneu
09-24-2014, 06:15 PM
So you mean your not going to stack healers, flank to the left, get behind us, melee open with tiger strikes into implosion whirlwind while mages stack on protective wings using any aoe skill possible?

oh ♥♥♥♥ i've just given away your tactics, and they were soo hard to figure out aswell!!!!11

Blink - Imprison - Invulnerability / Primevals. Oh no i've just given your tactics away.

More logoffs? I wont be surprised. I am surprised you are so proud of it.
But I guess empty barrels make the biggest noise out of nothing anyways.

On serious note though it makes me wonder which server has the best pvp, since this one honestly saying can not be top pvp server in the eu. Have to ask around, since I do not log in game for nothing.

Lol, hunty you really thirsty aintcha?

Have a drink...
http://i.imgur.com/9ASDQgQ.gif

Ethier
09-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Ican say whit having both Aneu and ik leading imust say Aneu is more a rager then ik =) hes to old to rage over something that we care so little about. he was loling the hole time about it btw.

When Ik rages, is when the world ends, Never in my 6 years knowing him have i heard him rage, closest was "Tikumme HEAL" :p

Kinda funny VoTF ignored my screenshot comparison of Futilez raid v theirs, It's identical.

Luffeh
09-24-2014, 06:24 PM
Only thing futilez are good at is cropping images and talking ♥♥♥♥ on the forums, oh and btw i am givin u guys 2 more weeks before u all find a new game to play, heard tetris 2 is coming out soon, maybe wana consider due to low skill curve.

Jackie
09-24-2014, 06:24 PM
When Ik rages, is when the world ends, Never in my 6 years knowing him have i heard him rage, closest was "Tikumme HEAL" :p

Kinda funny VoTF ignored my screenshot comparison of Futilez raid v theirs, It's identical.

I didnt ignore it, it was a ******ed comparison. Our full raid is in primetime halcyona, fighting multiple guilds at once. Their video is them fighting us in freedich at 2 am, and yet they even have players outside of that raid on an off hour for accidental pvp.

Might help to think about the context of things.... I thought you knew better.

This is like saying vizunah square are the same as piken square because the vizunah night cap force is the same size as piken squares primetime force.

Victim
09-24-2014, 06:33 PM
So much bragging.
We wanted today lure out some pvp with trade packs and we did. It was awesome. Constant fighting few km from the island all the way to thw shore, where we met you. Our owns on the other side going bloodlust and you on the other. We had 1v2 situation with numbers as well. We died. But seriously you guys disappoint me alot. You call yourselves pvpers and then after we getting between 2 enemy groupings you take our packs to nui. Comeon. Is it not enough already you trade your own packs in out of prime time morning hours you have to hide to nui and log off with the packs we brought to make a fight like the game was designed to be played. Seriously... i dont care about the pacs but this diappoints me alot. The game is about playing it for fun. Not hiding from the combat. I am running around atm with lvl 20 gear and it really feels stupid that people ke3p bragging on forums how awesome they are and then hide from primetime pvp by going to trade morning 6am and hold hands with nui.

Im not level 50 yet and indeed running around with lvl 20 gear. I have met votf guys twice at pirate island. Both times they logged off not to lose pacs. And the s3cond time the pacs were provided by us just to make a fun fight over i
t. Concidering you are calling yourselves the best enemy we can have in the game it disappoints me damn lots. I am really starting to miss rus corp which didnt back off at fights... i miss them now regardless of the fact they had ♥♥♥♥ loads of hackers in age of conan.

What makes the situation even more absurd is that votf guys brag about gentleman rules on forums about classes and tactics, and then they make a red blob around nui and have their finger wrapped around logoff macro... :( i hope you guys can leave this kind of behaviour now behind and lets have fun in the game instead. I am quite sure you did not sign and pay for the game for this ♥♥♥♥ did you.

No we came for the fun. Lets try to make it epic adventure instead of a logoff, hide traderuns morning hours, hug nui party.

This is the most heartfelt thing I've ever read :(
I'm crying.

Ethier
09-24-2014, 06:45 PM
I didnt ignore it, it was a ******ed comparison. Our full raid is in primetime halcyona, fighting multiple guilds at once. Their video is them fighting us in freedich at 2 am, and yet they even have players outside of that raid on an off hour for accidental pvp.

Might help to think about the context of things.... I thought you knew better.

This is like saying vizunah square are the same as piken square because the vizunah night cap force is the same size as piken squares primetime force.

That Video was also way back at headstart, killing lowbies who weren't even grouped up. I fail to see your point, I respect VoTF as an enemy, always were strong to fight agaisnt and with, but this ♥♥♥♥ has to stop, it's boring now.

From a outside perspective, Both VoTF and Futilez are blob guilds, opening there doors to any no-name john willing to roll a certain class. You're both Zergs, quit trying to prove otherwise.

Pot,Kettle,Black

Jackie
09-24-2014, 08:21 PM
That Video was also way back at headstart, killing lowbies who weren't even grouped up. I fail to see your point, I respect VoTF as an enemy, always were strong to fight agaisnt and with, but this ♥♥♥♥ has to stop, it's boring now.

From a outside perspective, Both VoTF and Futilez are blob guilds, opening there doors to any no-name john willing to roll a certain class. You're both Zergs, quit trying to prove otherwise.

Pot,Kettle,Black

Wait. Headstart, aka we have lowbies too. (The fights vs DsD and elysium were 3 days ago, so no it wasnt vs lowbies). They werent even grouped up? You mean the FU and Elysium guild raids right? Since there is no footage of killing pugs in this entire video, well, its up to you if you wish to call those guilds pugs.

There is nothing to stop, I have the right to make videos of whatever and whenever, and frankly its amongst the better AA footage out there which is all the same demonstration of how tab target games favor rdps spamming damage with no mans land in the middle.

From an outside perspective Vcy has done nothing in this game so far. Stop being butthurt.

Idoll
09-24-2014, 08:54 PM
Only thing futilez are good at is cropping images and talking ♥♥♥♥ on the forums, oh and btw i am givin u guys 2 more weeks before u all find a new game to play, heard tetris 2 is coming out soon, maybe wana consider due to low skill curve.

:)
Will log 100% on real life in case of leaving this game anyways. Games are so damn expensive. I have less time for business when gaming. And that costs me A LOT.

LactonP
09-24-2014, 10:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv3xLuBM8KY#t=32
Please tiger strike and stand still for 3+ seconds and be bad more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv3xLuBM8KY#t=132
Please attack invincibility more.

I stopped the video at 3 minutes. Do not upload ♥♥♥♥ like this anymore and stop playing Darkrunner in group PvP, might as well quit the game. Your attitude does not match your skills for ♥♥♥♥, because you lack them, severely.

chumppi
09-24-2014, 10:39 PM
*creates a pvp movie and hides the actionbar*

LactonP
09-24-2014, 10:45 PM
*creates a pvp movie and hides the actionbar*

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
shift + 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
ctrl + 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

votf mode.

Prom
09-25-2014, 01:55 AM
Nice videos on both sides. Thank you for sharing :)

LactonP
09-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Can we please get a Jackie response?

I want to see him cry his way out and trashtalk more and bring up GW2 and TESO and stuff again.

Victim
09-26-2014, 08:00 AM
Who the ♥♥♥♥ is this LactatingP guy? Another FU alt trying to act pro? Where are your pro videos? You aint got ♥♥♥♥ kid.

Jellio
09-26-2014, 09:00 AM
This thread is top quality entertainment

Cel
09-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Love this thread

Demrocks
09-26-2014, 12:39 PM
VotF pvp videos thread? VotF pvp videos :) Let alone fighting zergs, they are resscamped by one guild. After the 2nd video they challenged us to Halciona war on facebook telling they`ll bring their full force and lost miserably again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT2fCLU6o54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9KIBPisFTQ

here is our guild versus guild.
what you show is 2 raids of War Legends + raid of VoTF with FUtilez having packs on their backs with no way to move !

But show us your movies where you stomp us plox ?
and not the one from early acces guys....seriously lulz...

Jackie
09-26-2014, 01:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv3xLuBM8KY#t=32
Please tiger strike and stand still for 3+ seconds and be bad more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv3xLuBM8KY#t=132
Please attack invincibility more.

I stopped the video at 3 minutes. Do not upload ♥♥♥♥ like this anymore and stop playing Darkrunner in group PvP, might as well quit the game. Your attitude does not match your skills for ♥♥♥♥, because you lack them, severely.

And yet possibly the fastest reflex/awareness and character control demonstrated of all the raid pvp gameplay uploaded from all the guilds on this server. Vs what, Ikshadow barely able to control his camera in the middle of his own boneyards? :D

I need not answer to videos of FUs gvgs 60v30 when we already beat them 2 guilds to 1. There is nothing to say, although they can keep editing the dates on their own videos to pretend like they record in the future and won... lol

Keep bickering children, its nice to see so many nobodies get mad. How many people have I made butthurt over the last MMOs? its all coming out :D

Lacton get owned in TESO and GW2? Anybody here who got owned in wildstar want to speak up? Zerg guilds getting owned here too despite numbers? Damn life must be rough when you guys suck as much as you do. FU finally thought this was the game for them, where they could finally dump as many players at a fight as possible and win, but things just arent working out :(

Oh and ofc headstart doesnt count, nor does it count days after headstart, it only counts when FU outnumber you 2:1 at 2 am. Epic lol. It obviously takes time for a zerg of baddies to hit max level, so anything prior to them having 200 level 50s just doesnt count guys....

Lorist
09-26-2014, 02:00 PM
Impressive i'd say!

Nokitten
09-26-2014, 02:39 PM
Jackie :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9BEjwI5DJg

Cel
09-26-2014, 10:30 PM
And yet possibly the fastest reflex/awareness and character control demonstrated of all the raid pvp gameplay uploaded from all the guilds on this server.

Wow keep that ego in check, while mass pvp is a artform we all know that true skills lies elsewhere. Thanks for the fights on fridrich yday (was cool while we fought on even terms), even tho u got steamrolled until u had to call in your massive zerg to win.

Kimaera
09-27-2014, 12:16 AM
Nice video Votf.

A shame it was the first and only occasion in which you succeded.

After those first days you lost every single fight vs FUtilez.... :D
keep telling lies to server about how pro u are, cause you are nothing more than a joke so far

Aneu
09-27-2014, 01:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/706Qg18.gif

Give mamma those tears hunty.

http://i.imgur.com/a7epmUR.gif

Nothingtoseehere
09-27-2014, 10:53 PM
Waiting for a 50 vs 50 fight.
Current video is crap.
Anyone taking bets on the winner?

Devitz
09-28-2014, 04:38 AM
Wow keep that ego in check, while mass pvp is a artform we all know that true skills lies elsewhere. Thanks for the fights on fridrich yday (was cool while we fought on even terms), even tho u got steamrolled until u had to call in your massive zerg to win.

Hi man, it was my group who fought you this day. We did not ask for those greens to join in the fight and we did not like it at all ;) Tried to find you later but appearently you were gone. We had 10 and later 12+ people(hasla). I'm not that much into this "I got bigger epeen" war so if you would like to have some even fights like 10v10 to 15v15(which is absolutly max I can bring, would prefer sth like 12v12 or 13v13, yep not that common numbers) just let me know here in private message and we'll take care of the details! I would like to see how much this game offers in such fights because 80vs80 lag-imprison-boneyard-fests aren't fun at all.

And if you say we got steamrolled :D LoL, I got a movie bro, it clearly shows we won those fights and we want more. <steamrollled> lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRHR7qAp_-I here it is if you would like to have a look.

Have a good day,
Devitz

Remember to let me know if you would like to meet for some practice ;) Would be awesome.

Scoot
09-28-2014, 10:15 AM
Nice video love small scale pvp. lets talk later for some fun.

Cel
09-28-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi man, it was my group who fought you this day. We did not ask for those greens to join in the fight and we did not like it at all ;) Tried to find you later but appearently you were gone. We had 10 and later 12+ people(hasla). I'm not that much into this "I got bigger epeen" war so if you would like to have some even fights like 10v10 to 15v15(which is absolutly max I can bring, would prefer sth like 12v12 or 13v13, yep not that common numbers) just let me know here in private message and we'll take care of the details! I would like to see how much this game offers in such fights because 80vs80 lag-imprison-boneyard-fests aren't fun at all.

And if you say we got steamrolled :D LoL, I got a movie bro, it clearly shows we won those fights and we want more. <steamrollled> lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRHR7qAp_-I here it is if you would like to have a look.

Have a good day,
Devitz

Remember to let me know if you would like to meet for some practice ;) Would be awesome.

True this was on equal terms in the footage, but later there was way more reds than us which is not shown in the video. Also you chose not to show when we wiped your group twice before these encounters. Would totally be up for meeting you guys again on equal ground where others wont interfere. Was some nice fights.

Symbiosis
09-28-2014, 12:35 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/80f974355d3781423a172e65b6978119/tumblr_inline_ncgp30fWAZ1sa0onw.gif

I just love this server.

tenzen
09-29-2014, 06:04 PM
wow ppls playng this game on pro level? O.o

Nanaly
09-30-2014, 12:12 AM
Futilez are a zerg :(

http://i.imgur.com/BkU7wTe.png

Isn't much difference really, is there? It's like the pot calling the kettle black really.

yeah they are gonna QQ everytime because we whip VoFT ♥♥♥.

Yesus
09-30-2014, 04:34 AM
It was really nice to fight against such organized group one day in Hasla.

This mount rush thingy you do is brilliant

Ximmo
10-04-2014, 01:46 AM
Next videos, mix of small scale and freedich island fights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laP8x0bQhk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPKwgerwkyA

sauna
10-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Heh zerglings posting pvp videos of zerging other zerglings...always a classic.

debugger
10-04-2014, 04:12 AM
Heh zerglings posting pvp videos of zerging other zerglings...always a classic.

wanna play 12v12 or 15v15 ?

Demrocks
10-04-2014, 07:33 AM
wanna play 12v12 or 15v15 ?

Sad part is that these smaller guilds think it takes no skill to fight in a bigger force while in reality there is so much more room for ♥♥♥♥ups and doing ♥♥♥♥ out of sync that you instandly lose half your forces when fighting to tactical "zergs".
And the best part is that if these same "zerg" guilds would go 10v10 or 15v15 we would still come out on top :)

And damn you VoTF !!! you killed our gallion in a facking safe zone Grrrrr :)

Nokitten
10-04-2014, 07:58 AM
What smaller guild ?

debugger = Lotus = Votf ( Polish devision / Devitz and apparently the ones with the blallz in VOTF )

Katiechops
10-04-2014, 08:44 AM
And damn you VoTF !!! you killed our gallion in a facking safe zone Grrrrr :)

The VoTF "Fishing Wreaking Crew" are officially 3-0 up vs Gallons, so many pirates have made the mistake of thinking easy fish!

The other day a 50 man red french guild raid tried to board our fishing boat on two clippers they melted, I can't remember the name of the guild but damn they were squishie, I cried I hadn't recorded it was best example of scrubs trying to pirate with 50 ppl then failing hard.

Secundus
10-04-2014, 08:46 AM
The VoTF "Fishing Wreaking Crew" are officially 3-0 up vs Gallions, so many pirates have made the mistake of easy thinking easy fish!

I thought we were wrecking crew :O

Secundus
10-04-2014, 08:48 AM
What smaller guild ?

debugger = Lotus = Votf ( Polish devision / Devitz and apparently the ones with the blallz in VOTF )

They are the Polish superweapon group ;)

Katiechops
10-04-2014, 09:19 AM
The VoTF "Fishing Wreaking Crew" are officially 3-0 up vs Gallons, so many pirates have made the mistake of thinking easy fish!

Erm make that 4-0, House Ishida, your cannonballs scared our marlin, it made us MAD! WTS lumber

Kraun
10-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Next videos, mix of small scale and freedich island fights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laP8x0bQhk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPKwgerwkyA

1st video shows you jumping KDS (like 30 strong) with full force and FU when pre-occupied with a boss... nice pvp :D

2nd video shows absolute BS, jumping hasla random groups. pls, learn to video man.

Nidums
10-04-2014, 05:22 PM
I still find it hilarious you seem to think 12v12 or 15v15 is small scale. Then to say that its harder to play at higher numbers is pretty lol, I guess you guys haven't grasped the concept that the healing in this game can no wake take a raid of 20 people actually using their brains and calling targets. Never mind the amount of idiots you guys seem to run.

Devitz
10-04-2014, 05:36 PM
1st video shows you jumping KDS (like 30 strong) with full force and FU when pre-occupied with a boss... nice pvp :D

2nd video shows absolute BS, jumping hasla random groups. pls, learn to video man.

How about you call 14 of your guildmates and meet us there? We would love to meet other guilds there just to do some GvG/RvR. It would be awesome practice and great fun, but it is impossible right now so such groups are all we've got! There are some cool guilds on eastern side but appearently they are busy doing other stuff.

miri
10-04-2014, 05:45 PM
GvG like when 25 VoTF inc'ed 25 Pandemic + CC tonight and got flattened in <30 seconds? Was expecting much more since your entire guild is set up to do nothing but zerg 'efficiently'. Was funny when you came back 15mins later with a full raid + 2 other guilds though. I guess if you can't win a fair fight, better make sure you have 5:1 odds. How terminally dull.

Jackie
10-04-2014, 06:01 PM
GvG like when 25 VoTF inc'ed 25 Pandemic + CC tonight and got flattened in <30 seconds? Was expecting much more since your entire guild is set up to do nothing but zerg 'efficiently'. Was funny when you came back 15mins later with a full raid + 2 other guilds though. I guess if you can't win a fair fight, better make sure you have 5:1 odds. How terminally dull.

Are you still mad at votf? didnt we roll over you enough in teso zzz

Doubt there was 25 votf considering I know the raid splits that I set up for our trade runs :D

Jackie
10-04-2014, 06:05 PM

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?76718-VotF-Thank-You-for-the-PvP-from-KDS

Why so mad? Or do you know better what numbers they had than the guild publicly stating their numbers themselves. Haters going to hate.

Devitz
10-04-2014, 06:32 PM
25 people you say? haha

I guess we were like 17 max. at Freedich all spread around and scouting, maybe someone recorded it and we could paste here our raid window ;)

Pandemic is always fun to fight but really, who the hell are you CC? Did not see a group with such tag tonight... I guess even the guild is just product of your imagination which is clearly above average considering the numbers and scenarios you wrote about :O

Nidums
10-04-2014, 06:59 PM
It's pretty common for you idiots to not notice groups that have less than 10 people since all you see is a giant red blob by default.

Ligis
10-04-2014, 09:46 PM
It's pretty common for you idiots to not notice groups that have less than 10 people since all you see is a giant red blob by default.

Don't really pay much attention to bugs splattering on the windshield either.

CUPCAKEY
10-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Seriously some of you East side need to stop calling a 50 man raid a Zerg, it's annnnnoying and you sound stupid and inexperienced... Its the current world pvp meta so %&*!$&" deal with it lol. A zerg is classed as 2-3 raids full (or a guild where they just invite anyone/masses) NOT one full raid HMMMMM K?

VoTF always plays how XL games wanted the game to be played so again less whine, get better and come at us! <3

http://i.imgur.com/FwiiP9X.png

miri
10-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Are you still mad at votf? didnt we roll over you enough in teso zzz

Doubt there was 25 votf considering I know the raid splits that I set up for our trade runs :D

Mad at VoTF? No, just don't understand the appeal of setting an entire guild up in a way to never have any challenge/fun and run around playing the game in a brainless way. Same goes for any zerg guild.

The posts that follow just sum you up anyway:

> 'Didn't we roll over you enough in TESO'
- Yes, with your 50 man zerg against our 8 man groups you probably killed us a bunch of times. Definitely something to be proud of.

Then it's:
> Who the hell are CC LoL!1oL!
- Apparently well known enough for you to post about us a few posts before. And apparently good enough to be known for doing things with numbers that actually require each member of the group to function on a level beyond listening to one guy and an AoE'ing on the spot he yells at you to do so on.

At the end of the day you can play the game however the hell you want and who am I to tell you otherwise, but the fact you constantly brag about how good you are when there is objectively nothing to brag about - especially when, inexplicably, you post videos to prove as much - makes people like us A) want to call you out on it and B) want to take the piss out of you when you lose at your own game.

Nokitten
10-05-2014, 12:34 AM
VoTF always plays how XL games wanted the game to be played so again less whine, get better and come at us! <3 [/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

http://i.imgur.com/FwiiP9X.png

Are you serious ?
In case you still don't get it yet, Archeage is a sandbox game dude :cool:

debugger
10-05-2014, 02:17 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2r5dz13.gif

Nokitten
10-05-2014, 02:45 AM
I see you geared up Lotus, that's nice :)

So... when will the GVG ( arranged and even numbers) between VOTF and FUTILEZ find place ?
IKShadow offered it ages ago here on the forum and Aneu finally did agree to it.

Pls make it soon, the forum is just boring without Preacher :(
I blame your guildmate DEVITZ, since his "rescue Preacher action" was a complete flop

debugger
10-05-2014, 02:50 AM
6k heals means something, and more pvp kills than most of FU

http://i59.tinypic.com/117d1sh.jpg

so no one want to make some pvp 12v12 or 15v15? Maybe 15v25 - its fine for us.

Gramms
10-05-2014, 02:54 AM
are to things that are sad in the thread ... one is that haranya are always outnumber us, like crazy 5 to 1 all the time , the second is that votf only fight to make videos most of the time when is needed they dont care at all , and even if they ask if they need hell they are so proud that dont even bored to say nothing (it happen to me 3 or 4 times in hellswamp) so they only thing about there self .... gratz votf great video ... the rest well i dont even coment

Katiechops
10-05-2014, 03:02 AM
The problem is the server almost breaks when they steam roll it 5v1, if East even bothered to turned up in similar numbers it would blow up, at best you'd get a slideshow, skill lag fight vs invisible enemies.

I'd rather plant my trees and wait for the server lag to pass and go find fights doing trade runs, fishing, or generally patrolling the island tbh.

miLan
10-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Then how about you stop crying and begging for help like a ♥♥♥♥♥ instead of organize something? I guess its better to pvp @ forums than in-game. Well you should have rerolled to east, theyre good at this.

Nokitten
10-05-2014, 03:15 AM
6k heals means something, and more pvp kills than most of FU

Hmmm, let me think......
What does it mean ?

You have some serious gear and play ........A LOT :cool:

Luffeh
10-05-2014, 03:18 AM
Hmmm, let me think......
What does it mean ?

You have some serious gear and play ........A LOT :cool:

If you wana be the best you gotta be dedicated.

Pandemic
10-05-2014, 03:31 AM
Mad at VoTF? No, just don't understand the appeal of setting an entire guild up in a way to never have any challenge/fun and run around playing the game in a brainless way. Same goes for any zerg guild.

- Yes, with your 50 man zerg against our 8 man groups you probably killed us a bunch of times. Definitely something to be proud of.

Then it's:
- Apparently well known enough for you to post about us a few posts before. And apparently good enough to be known for doing things with numbers that actually require each member of the group to function on a level beyond listening to one guy and an AoE'ing on the spot he yells at you to do so on.

At the end of the day you can play the game however the hell you want and who am I to tell you otherwise, but the fact you constantly brag about how good you are when there is objectively nothing to brag about - especially when, inexplicably, you post videos to prove as much - makes people like us A) want to call you out on it and B) want to take the piss out of you when you lose at your own game.

are you mirim or miri from DAOC Excalibur / WAR Karak Eight Peaks servers? If so hi :)

we actually do have challenges and fun in our VoTF raids. I love it; just as much as I love 1v1 or small scale. Just because its a raid doesn't mean its no longer fun - and some East Side guilds can give a decent fight back. Last night maybe not so as we mostly steamrolled; but other some nights they have.

Jackie
10-05-2014, 09:25 AM

Then it's:

And here is the classic clown who believes he is superior because he small scales here and there.

We ran no more than 20-24 at any given time in TESO. I remember the times our 18 man raid took on your entire server, you included with your 8 man joining the server blob just for a chance to take us down, then you pmed teoh crying and he lold about it on ts. No but really, you are so mad you literally double or triple our numbers in your eyes to justify why you couldnt do a thing against us, 50 in teso!!!11!!! zzz

We going to sit here and talk about videos? VoTF plays everything, small scale, large scale, raid, fighting against servers. You want me to link my smallscale play and accomplishments? Cause you wont even come close lol

+ Why small scale in AA? its the worst MMO to talk about skilled small scale pvp with mass RNG, gear imbalance, no ability queue making ping a huge issue. You have come to the wrong MMO for the nonsense you talk about :D

We came to this game to siege, siegeing requires 70 players, its not my fault you know nothing about the game though.

miri
10-05-2014, 09:58 AM
I stopped reading when you started going on about things that literally never happened in TESO. :)

Pawnography
10-05-2014, 11:03 AM
are you mirim or miri from DAOC Excalibur / WAR Karak Eight Peaks servers? If so hi :)

I actually checked the videos in his signatures and his WAR video brings nice memories... especially Sammoo dropping staggers on top of his ID :D

Nah, Sammoo was hella funny guy - was hillarious to read his comments in chat. And I also remember you in Black Company at WAR but I think I was more active when youhad already quit or stopped playing regularly.
To bad I have no footage of WAR, I believe I only feature in Woatan's video when he transfered to Karak-Norn and played with us in Blitz/Elementz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7sEg7EMW8s
I'm the one guarded by Woatan at 6:53

Victim
10-05-2014, 12:06 PM
I stopped reading when you started going on about things that literally never happened in TESO. :)

You wouldn't believe the truth if you watched it on a magic box through the internet with your own eyes. Pity there is no such way to do these things....

Victim
10-05-2014, 12:14 PM
derpy forums**

Pandemic
10-05-2014, 01:38 PM

Miri; ever since we met all those many years ago you have loved your small scale and hated your large scale. happy to see nothing has changed.

Katiechops
10-05-2014, 03:37 PM
Erm make that 4-0, House Ishida, your cannonballs scared our marlin, it made us MAD! WTS lumber

Yeah well VoTF Fishing Wreaking Crew hits 5-0 vs gallons, sorry Endecker Corp but thanks for the mats :cool:

Jackie
10-05-2014, 07:40 PM
I actually checked the videos in his signatures and his WAR video brings nice memories... especially Sammoo dropping staggers on top of his ID :D

Nah, Sammoo was hella funny guy - was hillarious to read his comments in chat. And I also remember you in Black Company at WAR but I think I was more active when youhad already quit or stopped playing regularly.
To bad I have no footage of WAR, I believe I only feature in Woatan's video when he transfered to Karak-Norn and played with us in Blitz/Elementz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7sEg7EMW8s
I'm the one guarded by Woatan at 6:53

Hah, it really is a small world

I played in 2 premades in war, one with arkedge/akame/vohn/iyessisa (titans) and another with gothica/greno/woatan :D

Seeing his ign does indeed bring back some memories.

Katiechops
10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Yeah well VoTF Fishing Wreaking Crew hits 5-0 vs gallons, sorry Endecker Corp but thanks for the mats :cool:

VoTF Fishing Wreaking Crew hits 7-0 vs Gallons, thanks for the trade packs as well as mats Futiliz \o/

Pawnography
10-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Hah, it really is a small world

I played in 2 premades in war, one with arkedge/akame/vohn/iyessisa (titans) and another with gothica/greno/woatan :D

Seeing his ign does indeed bring back some memories.

Woatan was a hella of a guy, always chilled out and fun to play with.
To bad i lost contact once I moved to GW2, he kept playing WAR until it completely died out I believe.

Btw, were you part of Random Roleplayers (KA premade) that went to play US servers?

Zephirisz
10-07-2014, 06:05 AM
Honestly, I thought before the game launched that EAST would be the 'loser' faction against the 'Organised and bigger Western factions'.
So, we joined the EAST Faction because we love the challenge.

However from what I'm seeing right now in the server it looks like EAST is dominating WEST in PvP.
On Freedich the situation changes each hour, big guilds come & go.

But what I generally start noticing is that EAST Faction is getting bored of lack of Reds to PvP and resort to PKing.
Other then that I've seen Futilez do some mass-PvP against 3 WEST guilds at once and still winning. So I dont know if this video proves that much Jackie.

Each fight/situation is different and im sure they loose some fights too. But still there is a general lack of RED presence in PvP scene.

Akirra
10-07-2014, 06:29 AM
That will change soon enough Zeph, we at Royal Legion noticed that some of the bigger West faction guilds took a break from the Blob zerg fest as they couldnt bring the same numbers. ( read Blob )
Think West faction started focussing more on other things ingame then rushing to 50 which East faction clearly did more.

This difference is slowly fading, as also West faction starts to get organised more.

Dont get too bored too quicky over there on the East faction, i am looking for you btw ... and imma will find you sooner then later i hope! :D

Zephirisz
10-07-2014, 06:42 AM
I've noticed an increase of Royal Legion to my dislike... Did you instruct them to Always zerg when they see 'Unity' Zephiris?? :D

Akirra
10-07-2014, 07:01 AM
I've noticed an increase of Royal Legion to my dislike... Did you instruct them to Always zerg when they see 'Unity' Zephiris?? :D

No, wouldnt do that, still hoping i cross you someday and have a good fight.
We should do some 5v5 on Freedich somewhere deep at night on a weekend, kinda like a Dredgion, but pirate style! :p
Ill bring Ayanee to heal my ♥♥♥, and Capri to feed.

Dont forget we have alot of old Aion players, so they might be butthurt from back then, i am sure your arrows are still stuck in their soul. :D
Give the West faction some time, it will all balance out soon enough.

Zephirisz
10-07-2014, 07:31 AM
Haha, I am actually reconsidering rolling Ranged class again in ArcheAge. Right now still busy Leveling Witchcraft & Archery as 5th and 6th skillset.
I might return to 'Ranger' again, lololol. But I dont wanna give up yet on melee, they suck ballz atm but I still think its cuz I still dont understand some aspects of PvP properly. Like the jumping part to avoid KDs, it sometimes seem to work and sometimes it doesn't.

Also, I got your TS info's, we can arrange some 5v5 PvP if you want. Definitely up for that. Think weekend would be best for that actually.
We are still a bit busy on crafting/traderuns though, we have a few 50k crafters now on armors and im 30k weaponry. Most of us are still running in
quest gear atm and no lunagems ^.^

Weaponry is so ♥♥♥♥ing expensive to level that it takes alot of my time atm.

Katiechops
10-07-2014, 03:20 PM
VoTF Fishing Wreaking Crew hits 7-0 vs Gallons, thanks for the trade packs as well as mats Futiliz \o/

BOOM, VoTF Fishing Wreaking Crew hits 8-0 vs Gallons, thanks Veterans,, will soon be double figures o/

Choops
10-07-2014, 05:13 PM
My friend and I went to sanddeep tonight to deliver a pack. My friend Esto is only level 34 and I watched this Votf member attempt to pk him, the attacker died to the guards after what felt like an age of poor esto paddling towards the ladder. Sadly he died from dots, though thankfully I had pre-empted his death and was waiting on the seabed for his pack.

I'm sure other votf members are maybe a little more talented at killing people 16 levels their junior and I wish I had taken a note of the name but I hadn't thought it too strange until stumbling onto this thread.

Either way...what does it really matter, we play for fun :)

Aneu
10-07-2014, 05:25 PM
A name would have been incredibly handy in this situation...

Jackie
10-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Honestly, I thought before the game launched that EAST would be the 'loser' faction against the 'Organised and bigger Western factions'.
So, we joined the EAST Faction because we love the challenge.

However from what I'm seeing right now in the server it looks like EAST is dominating WEST in PvP.
On Freedich the situation changes each hour, big guilds come & go.

But what I generally start noticing is that EAST Faction is getting bored of lack of Reds to PvP and resort to PKing.
Other then that I've seen Futilez do some mass-PvP against 3 WEST guilds at once and still winning. So I dont know if this video proves that much Jackie.

Each fight/situation is different and im sure they loose some fights too. But still there is a general lack of RED presence in PvP scene.

Until I see a video of what you described its another matter. In my case I did record us fighting multiple guilds at once, clearly out numbered, with the final fight having both guilds respawn on us until we zeroed out on mana vs well over our numbers.

The video simply proves what it shows, nothing more nothing less.

The situation with west vs east might change but atm the east zerg in halcyona causes so much lag that trying to contend it with an equal force is a waste of time, the server will just not cope.

Akirra
10-08-2014, 04:03 AM
Haha, I am actually reconsidering rolling Ranged class again in ArcheAge. Right now still busy Leveling Witchcraft & Archery as 5th and 6th skillset.
I might return to 'Ranger' again, lololol. But I dont wanna give up yet on melee, they suck ballz atm but I still think its cuz I still dont understand some aspects of PvP properly. Like the jumping part to avoid KDs, it sometimes seem to work and sometimes it doesn't.

Also, I got your TS info's, we can arrange some 5v5 PvP if you want. Definitely up for that. Think weekend would be best for that actually.
We are still a bit busy on crafting/traderuns though, we have a few 50k crafters now on armors and im 30k weaponry. Most of us are still running in
quest gear atm and no lunagems ^.^

Weaponry is so ♥♥♥♥ing expensive to level that it takes alot of my time atm.
Must say, i usually play rogue types, even tho they are the ones getting nerfed into the ground, i took the risk again and am happy with their state in PvE and PvP atm. I switch archery into my darkrunner build for Halcyona wars so i have some poke during the stand offs. ^^

I will see if we can work out some 5vs5 in one of the comming weekends.
At the very least it will be fun as hell when no others come disturb us. :p

Finally found you yersterday evening, had my eyes on you a few times but had a hard time diving in.
Your guildies protect you well. :p
Was a fun stand off between Unity and Royal Legion at Halcyona.

Hope to see more of that. :)

Zephirisz
10-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Must say, i usually play rogue types, even tho they are the ones getting nerfed into the ground, i took the risk again and am happy with their state in PvE and PvP atm. I switch archery into my darkrunner build for Halcyona wars so i have some poke during the stand offs. ^^

I will see if we can work out some 5vs5 in one of the comming weekends.
At the very least it will be fun as hell when no others come disturb us. :p

Finally found you yersterday evening, had my eyes on you a few times but had a hard time diving in.
Your guildies protect you well. :p
Was a fun stand off between Unity and Royal Legion at Halcyona.

Hope to see more of that. :)

Haha! Yes I saw you too... I was like.. UNITY MARK Akirra!
lolololo =)

But in all seriousness RL did some nice moves with the blob. I liked how you retreated with some people and the main raid circled on the right side towards the back of the enemies that were following the ones retreating. Cutting of the road to the village ^^

The gliding over the enemy zerg was also well thought out on the hills.

Akirra
10-10-2014, 01:53 AM
Haha! Yes I saw you too... I was like.. UNITY MARK Akirra!
lolololo =)

But in all seriousness RL did some nice moves with the blob. I liked how you retreated with some people and the main raid circled on the right side towards the back of the enemies that were following the ones retreating. Cutting of the road to the village ^^

The gliding over the enemy zerg was also well thought out on the hills.

Our leader is a tactical mastermind. :p
Hope to have more of those fights.

I hope i got marked with <3