PDA

View Full Version : **BOTS** Multi-Boxing Teleporting Hacking *ALREADY*

Yeppers
09-24-2014, 07:03 AM
WHY IS ARE THERE ALREADY MULTI-BOXING COMBAT TELEPORTING BOTS 12 DEEP in 1 SPOT IN FALCOR.... THEY WERE TELEPORTING SO FAST AS A GROUP FOR SO LONG NOBODY COULD EVEN COMPLETE THEIR QUEST... SO SAD TO SEE THIS, WHAT'S THE POINT OF HACK-SHIELD IF THEY CAN DO THIS KIND OF NONSENSE ? I COULD NOT EVEN REPORT THEM, SAYING "YOU CANNOT REPORT A PLAYER THAT IS SUSPICIOUS OF MALICIOUS ACTIVITY & THE EVEN BIGGER KICKER WAS.... I COULDN'T REPORT 1 of the 12 BOTS BECAUSE I HAD INSUFFICIENT LABOR POINTS!!! REALLY I GOTTA SPEND MY HARD EARNED LABOR TO REPORT BOTS? SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS AND HOW THIS IS GOING TO STOP, THIS GAME HAS BEEN INVADED BY BOTS & SPAMMERS.... ALREADY! THIS IS NOTHING NEW I KNOW IN MMOS BUT THIS GAMES BEEN OUT ALREADY in the East For So Long, It's not like they couldn't have stopped this before it was released here....

Drexl
09-24-2014, 07:14 AM
If you see this and have a way of recording, or at very least take a screen shot and forward it to Trion.

Loonloon
09-24-2014, 07:39 AM
+1 first time seen it in aranzeb today some xnxx guy teleporting on the walls and back and killing ghosts, becoming god mode and what's not... the servers are highly contaminated.

Hack shield is totaly useless.

Zabis
09-25-2014, 09:43 AM
Posts are harder to read when they are in all caps lock

Jekai
09-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Hack shield is totaly useless.

No, not totally, it's excellent at booting legitimate players out of the game for no reason!

Ffycchi
09-28-2014, 04:57 AM
hack shield is one of the most well known and easily by-passable hack systems in the world

Urzen
09-28-2014, 09:46 AM
If you see this and have a way of recording, or at very least take a screen shot and forward it to Trion.

Or they could just walk around and look. Why do we have to do their job? I wasted 500 or so LP on reports. No response, no change.

Lastanstel
09-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Spammers in this game SUCK!! I can't read my faction log on Ezi because there is so much spam. It's so damn fast that I am not able to block the punchbags. I am very unhappy about this, I'm enjoying the game, but the spammers and bots are destroying it for me

Aywren
09-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Yep, there's a ton of bots swarming the Granite Quarry in Accum Iris on East. They are planted all day and night on iron nodes, never get kicked for AFK and auto mine them when they pop. Started with just a handful yesterday, but they've increased in number today when I checked. Petty soon, every node is going to be camped at this rate.

They mostly have names like:

Facain
Facaia
Facait
Facaiq
Facais

Etc.

I wrote them down if anyone wants a full list.

I make an attempt to nudge them off the nodes when I'm there so that legit miners have a chance, and encourage others there to do the same. It doesn't stop it, but it lets us mine for a little while.

I tried reporting some last night, but there are just too many and not enough labor points. I probably won't see any of those LP back.

Ffycchi
09-28-2014, 11:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/kaYtuxb.jpg

and when we kill them we get 6 hour jail sentences.

Aywren
09-28-2014, 12:27 PM
and when we kill them we get 6 hour jail sentences.

That mega sucks. Sorry to hear that. : /

Ffycchi
09-28-2014, 12:41 PM
That mega sucks. Sorry to hear that. : /

to be honest I am probably going to quit the game if it does not get revoked by a GM. The fact that I basically have to do their job for them and actually lose out doing it makes me completely lose faith in the company. It is being heavily mismanaged currently.

I love the game, but all the bugs, the lack of support, the lack of availability of any of the support systems in place...it kills it.