PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Guild

Urzen
09-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Havent seen many posts on this server for guilds, and I ignore all in game spam, so I guess I need to put myself out there instead. Im looking for

-active guild, east coast times, but casual and friendly, average size (20ish)
-adults only
-involved in and tolerant of all areas of the game
-multigame community a bonus
-my character is East, but im good on either faction
-access to shared land or pursuit of such

Im mainly a crafter and explorer, but happy to pvp with others, or help others in pursuing their goals, donate labor, resources etc.

CrossFireX
09-24-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi, Currently I recently created a guild "Fire Nation" we have 60+ members, active around all times! As for Adults only, I cannot guarrantee that but I can promise you Only the adults/Mature players hangout with us in our Teamspeak. FireNationTs.TypeFrag.com:7710 - We are a multigame Teamspeak Community and we definitely are looking to build guild lands. Currently what we have been doing most is running dungeons with each other, but we are all looking to do just about everything possible within the game.

If your interested, you can come on teamspeak. Message me on Twitch.TV @ Cr0ssF1r3x or find me in-game @ CrossFireX

Zabis
09-25-2014, 09:42 AM
OP asked for an Eastern guild

Urzen
09-25-2014, 04:25 PM
I said either, but now that ive found a plot of land, im sticking with East. Still looking for guild. Feel free to just link rather than repost entire ad if you think your guild is what im looking for.

BBoyNinja
10-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Just in case you might still be looking for a guild you could try joining Inctus Santus its reletivly small with somewher around 8-10 players for now but ya ..... If u are could you put your ingame name and il send u some mail