PDA

View Full Version : [Fire Nation] PvE + PvP Guild! Casual + Hardcore

CrossFireX
09-24-2014, 08:10 AM
Hey Guys! Fire Nation is a new but already fast growing and active guild! We currently stand with 150+ Members and rapidly improving. We are a Western Guild AKA Nuian/Elf guild.

We are a guild that are currently engaging in every aspect of the game! Whether its doing Trade Pack runs or grouping up to run dungeons together. We are looking for all active players whether your a casual or a hardcore player as well as if you fancy only PvE or even if you fancy PvP, We also love to focus on Trade Pack Runs as well as community, We participate in Wars and we run dungeons together in our spare time. We all contribute to one another and help each other out, whether its getting materials for crafting, or getting materials for creating trade packs!

Teamspeak is not required but recommended for Group Activities!
TS is also open to the ArcheAge community as well as other game communities as I am a Partnered TwitchTV Livestreamer!

TS IP = FireNationTS.TypeFrag.com:7710

>Leader<
CrossFireX (Stepped Down, Temporarily)
Asuluanyu (Temporarily)

>Commanders<
Vorea
Zenya
Number
Asuluanyu - Logistic Commander
Tarcus - PvP Commander

>Recruitment Officers<
Esprit
Gerentt

PvP Officers
Tarcus
Meliodas

>Alliance Officers<
CrossFireX
Vorea

Any Questions? Feel Free to Reply or Contact me in-game @ CrossFireX or via TeamSpeak! You can also contact any of the above commanders!

UPDATE: Currently Our guild has posted up a lot in the area of SandDeep, we have been housing there with most of our members. We have Guild farms, as well as guild houses that are finished for fast teleports to sanddeep.

UPDATE: Below I will start listing pictures of what we have done together so far as a guild!
UPDATE: Added an Alliance List!
UPDATE 10/11/14: Slowing down Recruitment 100% - Now Requiring that people join teamspeak and hangout with our guild for a few days before an Invite, to keep things clear and clean. While we clean out the non-participating players! We are looking For People who want to help out the guild, hang out in teamspeak, and participate in our Guild events (Not all of em, but make it to em if you can) If Any Questions Please send an inquiry to CrossFireX in-game through the mailing system!
UPDATE 10/16/14: Still Slowing Down our Recruitment! But we are looking for ACTIVE Players. People who will be willing to help contribute whatever they can to the guild bank that we have set up, as well as people who would love to help out other Guild members when asked for it, and participate in Guild Wide Events! New Alliances were Posted here as well as Recruitment Officers and Alliance Officers!
UPDATE 10/18/14: Opening Up Recruitment! We are still looking for ACTIVE Players, People who are willing to contribute to the guild bank that we have set in place, as well as people who would love to help out other guild members when asked for, and participate in Guild Wide Events! We are putting some restrictions into place! We are looking for people who have decent knowledge in the game as well as Only Recruiting people Level 25 and Higher! We are PRIMARILY Looking for PVPers! We need Front Line Tanks, as Well as Healers!

Still Looking for more Western Alliances! - Send all Inquiries to CrossFireX in-game Through the Mailing System!

Alliances
Bilgewater Battalion (MERGED INTO Fire Nation)
The Crusade (CONFIRMED)
House SunGold (CONFIRMED)
Soggy Sails (CONFIRMED)

Guild Events
http://prntscr.com/4qoqn2 - Crimson Army Rift
http://prntscr.com/4qorec - Crimson Army Rift
http://prntscr.com/4s9erc - 20 Man Trade Pack Run with our Ally's "Bilgewater Battalion"
http://prntscr.com/4suiqo - HellSwamp War
http://s263.photobucket.com/user/Ripper0518/library/Archeage?sort=3&page=1 - Trip to the KRAKKEN!
http://prntscr.com/4u0jxo - Our First Galleon! :D
http://prntscr.com/4uosph - Final Run For Galleon #2 with The Crusade
http://prntscr.com/4uosvz - Final Run for Galleon #2 with The Crusade pt. 2
http://prntscr.com/4upff0 - THE WATERFALL!
http://prntscr.com/4upjy6 - THE PARTY BARGE!
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?84548-Victory-for-the-West! - VICTORY FOR THE WEST! Led By Us & The Crusade!

Etopia
09-24-2014, 08:25 AM
Is Fire Nation a Western guild? and do you have a base of operations with lands already or are you looking to build in PvP areas? :)

CrossFireX
09-24-2014, 08:29 AM
We are a Western Guild and we are looking to build in PvP areas, We are Nuian/Elf Races. Thank you for pointing this out, I will update it on the main thread.

kalgor
09-24-2014, 03:45 PM
We are a Western Guild and we are looking to build in PvP areas, We are Nuian/Elf Races. Thank you for pointing this out, I will update it on the main thread.

I believe I found your "area". Gamerz was less than polite, but in good nature, I moved my stuff for him.

CrossFireX
09-24-2014, 06:28 PM
Yeah.. GamerZ isnt exactly the nicest person around, but a LONG time friend that is for sure. We do plan on building there, Hopefully we can work something out and stay Neutral with each other (:

kalgor
09-25-2014, 08:19 AM
It's all good. We talked yesterday too. There is no bad blood at all.

Divinion
09-25-2014, 09:15 AM
You should remove the PvP guild from the title. As you were complaining about being killed in a PvP zone in Divine guild's recruitment post. Not trying to be mean, just saying. If you can't handle getting killed in Hostile Zones by enemy factions, you are NOT a PvP player and shouldn't claim to be leading a PvP guild. Best of luck to you, regardless of if you take my advice or not.

CrossFireX
09-25-2014, 07:50 PM
You should remove the PvP guild from the title. As you were complaining about being killed in a PvP zone in Divine guild's recruitment post. Not trying to be mean, just saying. If you can't handle getting killed in Hostile Zones by enemy factions, you are NOT a PvP player and shouldn't claim to be leading a PvP guild. Best of luck to you, regardless of if you take my advice or not.

First and Foremost, I complained because I was turning quest in, in the middle of town while you and your guildie repeatedly snared me in middle of town so you could kill me. Secondly, Im not a hard core pvper, im a PvE player BUT that doesnt mean that other people in the guild arent PvPers. Its a guild that appeals to both types of players. Also dont I recall you stating in your thread somewhere that you couldn't edit titles? So with your knowledge of already knowing that, you made this post to harass.

kalgor
09-25-2014, 09:10 PM
First and Foremost, I complained because I was turning quest in, in the middle of town while you and your guildie repeatedly snared me in middle of town so you could kill me. Secondly, Im not a hard core pvper, im a PvE player BUT that doesnt mean that other people in the guild arent PvPers. Its a guild that appeals to both types of players. Also dont I recall you stating in your thread somewhere that you couldn't edit titles? So with your knowledge of already knowing that, you made this post to harass.

Slain by greater reasoning.

Number
09-26-2014, 12:24 PM
run while you can.

CrossFireX
09-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Shut up Number! :p

CrossFireX
09-26-2014, 10:42 PM
We had CRAZY Fun today! Me and a Few Guild Members hosted a world Raid on CinderStone and It was crazy fun! Heres a couple of pictures! http://prntscr.com/4qoqn2

http://prntscr.com/4qorec

Number
09-26-2014, 11:39 PM
Hey yall,

My name is Number and I like to count. In Binary, in Hexidecimal, in Octal, Errythang. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F G.

Zenya
09-26-2014, 11:40 PM
Hey guys its Zenya here just stopping by and saying whats up and this guild is amazing!!!!

Ffycchi
09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
I remember yesterday we found your entire guild grouped up in a tight group....and well...it was bloody.

CrossFireX
09-28-2014, 09:22 PM
Uhm Not too sure haha it might of been around cinderstone moor when we were doing the crimson army raid that we hosted! But I definitely recognize your guild, Not sure if I have seen you though.

BlackStarRuby
09-29-2014, 01:22 AM
Do you have a level cap? What's the lowest lvl you can be to join or is it a free for all O.O

Etopia
09-29-2014, 10:29 AM
I don't think there is a level cap but, check with a recruiter to make sure. These guys are a blast to roll with ... they support all aspects of game play and there is always somebody on.

CrossFireX
09-29-2014, 12:38 PM
Do you have a level cap? What's the lowest lvl you can be to join or is it a free for all O.O

We currently Do not have a level cap as we are giving everyone a chance. But I do try to have everyone log on at LEAST once a week! We may look into a level cap in the future, but as for now we do not have a level cap.

Number
09-29-2014, 12:47 PM
Sometimes I like to bury myself in my moms garden and pretend I'm a carrot.

Dimu
09-29-2014, 01:17 PM
have seen you around.

CrossFireX
09-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Ahhh, I dont believe Ive seen you! :p

Dimu
09-29-2014, 01:43 PM
lol sorry that was an edit.. I initially posted as interested in maybe joining. but I am looking for a pvp guild so i edited it, sonce i couldnt delete haha

CrossFireX
09-29-2014, 05:19 PM
lol sorry that was an edit.. I initially posted as interested in maybe joining. but I am looking for a pvp guild so i edited it, sonce i couldnt delete haha

Well we are both, PvE and PvP. We actually do PvP events every night such as Raiding other Faction for fun. Being Mercenaries Protecting Trade Packs in the guild! Just a couple hours of go we did a PvP event with about 12-15 guildies raiding towns searching for other faction members! :p

Etopia
09-30-2014, 04:00 PM
I hate to say it but, I believe we are a PvP guild that also fully supports the PvE members. Almost everybody I have met in guild seems to really enjoy PvP combat. It is just that some players like to focus on farming and questing more than others.

Just my two cents - for whatever that might be worth :P

CrossFireX
09-30-2014, 08:33 PM
I hate to say it but, I believe we are a PvP guild that also fully supports the PvE members. Almost everybody I have met in guild seems to really enjoy PvP combat. It is just that some players like to focus on farming and questing more than others.

Just my two cents - for whatever that might be worth :P

True that! I mean we could look at it either way, we could be a PvE guild that also fully supports the PvP Members! But Needless to say, we cater to both types of players! :D

kheslen
10-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Lol, these guys suck. The kid gripes and whines about being repeatedly snared and ultimately killed by opposing faction members but has the nerve to kill me while I am planting a yew tree minding my own business.

Such hypocracy.

Much double-standard.

CrossFireX
10-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Lol, these guys suck. The kid gripes and whines about being repeatedly snared and ultimately killed by opposing faction members but has the nerve to kill me while I am planting a yew tree minding my own business.

Such hypocracy.

Much double-standard.

This is a recruitment thread not a harassment thread, If you don't like me or my guild please stray away from the thread. Besides that whole situation was old, if your enemy faction, you were probably killed by me, yes. But its likewise, enemy faction members will KOS me, and we KOS back.

CrossFireX
10-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Picture from last night! We ran a 20 man Trade pack mission from HellSwamp all the way to Freedich Island with our Ally Guild, The Bilgewater Battalion! It was a great experience and needless to say we were successful in our mission, losing 0 Trade packs!

http://prntscr.com/4s9erc

EsarosaSara
10-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Fantastic guild. All the members are pretty friendly and just today we tore people apart in a raid during two wars. It was very fun and I highly recommend this guild to anyone who wants a friendly guild that is very active.

-NecromancerWolf

Asuluanyu
10-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Woo! Hello fellow guildie mates :D Here's a forum post.

Number
10-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Join, Join, Join. That's about all I can say.

Etopia
10-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Awesome group of people .. lots of fun !

Zenya
10-05-2014, 09:18 AM
http://s263.photobucket.com/user/Ripper0518/library/Archeage here yall go some of our archeage pics and Kraken run in

CrossFireX
10-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Didn't get pictures, but we ran a 40+ Trade pack mission today, didn't lose a single pack. But I will have our Galleon Picture up as soon as we make it! Should be making it within 1-2 Days!

Etopia
10-07-2014, 08:01 AM
Awesome trade runs this past weekend guys.
Multiple guilds involved and every single run a success... teamwork at its best.

Thanks to everybody that helped !

Mercucio
10-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Great guild led by a very fair GM! Many guilds have already been working with them, forming a coalition to work together instead of the 'kill everything that moves' attitude that prevailed for the first couple weeks our server went live. If you're a guild GM or officer, have a chat with CrossFirex and see about joining the alliance.

Mercutio
Bilgewater Battalion

Zantom
10-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Looks like a fun guild to join. I am looking for a good guild. Do you have a website or a guild forum?

A little about me:
I am an active patron (I bought the founders pack, but did not participate in beta besides playing a few levels). I have a small house and small farm on the Solzrean Peninsula near Crescent Throne. I am a long time MMO gamer (I don't want to list all the MMOs I have either played or dabbled in since EQ1). At this point Archeage is my game of choice. The only upcoming MMOs I think could steal my interest would be EQ Next (if it was a homerun hit), and possibly The Repopulation, otherwise Archeage is an awesome MMO home (especially since SWG is gone forever :( and emulators aren't the same). I have been very active and plan on being as active as rl permits.

I am an Elf currently level 39 and grinding. I am a Shroudmaster though I eventually want to max all classes and skills as a long term goal. I love PVP and enjoy PVE as well. I am hoping to build up to having either a farm or large house/mansion someday or both. I would like to help with a guild castle as well. I am just about interested in every form of content Archeage has to offer.

I have a bro-in-law that plays some and am hoping to find a guild that will take us both (if he is interested, though I believe he will be).

IGN: Zantom

Cheers!

CrossFireX
10-07-2014, 08:13 PM
@Mercutio - Thank you so much for the kind words! Appreciate it!

@Zantom! We would be more than happy to have you apart of the FireNation! We are still actively recruiting! If you had any questions or anything that you would like to know more about our guild, Feel free to contact anyone on the Teamspeak @ Firenationts.typefrag.com:7710 as well as ingame by the names of CrossFireX, Zenya, Number, Ishhur, Vorea, Vorae, or Gamerz! Thanks for showing your interest in our guild! I hope to hear from you soon!

EsarosaSara
10-08-2014, 10:07 AM
I'm going to help bump this up a bit. Our guild tends to go on sea adventures which are even more exciting now that we have a Galleon. All the members I have met are quite friendly and help each other out in times of need. If someone is getting ganked a lot, usually people will offer to help out and it's fantastic. We do dungeons, wars, and all kinds of adventures together(like, and I quote, 'poke the kraken with a stick'). I would also like to mention that our guild is very, very active, you will see at least 20, if not more, online at the same time. If you need help with anything, there will probably be someone there to help you, be it trade runs or crafting items. The members are very friendly over teamspeak by the way, I'm a bit quiet so I don't talk much, but I listen and the convos are freaking hilarious. I have never really stuck to an mmo before because the guilds I've joined were not very interactive at all, but because I joined this guild, I've become absolutely addicted to this game. If you want to have a great time, join this guild, you won't regret it.

-Necromancerwolf/Necro

DisTay
10-08-2014, 10:11 AM
They seem like they know what they are doing in pvp - Eastern Perspective. Its fun to pvp y'all, its usually an actual fight! Seem relatively organized, and they have goals set. Would definately hope to be allied or in there if i was a Western character.

HeavensSword
10-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Glad to see more positive well organized Western guilds cropping up on this server, keep up the good work guys!

Etopia
10-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Thank you all for the positive comments. We have been working towards re-opening the trade routes along with our Western allies and the PvP has been awesome!! This is no small task considering how organized our opponents are but, that is what makes it so much fun.

Cheers to being on the best damn server in AA !

CrossFireX
10-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Thanks everyone for the positive responses. We really appreciate it! Hope to see some more people joining in our Western Alliance soon!

greenfire21
10-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Glad we joined CrossfireX, i've heard great things about you and many of your officers. Will be awesome to join everyone in battle.

CrossFireX
10-09-2014, 12:40 PM
It was awesome meeting you yesterday, and I hope everything went well with your trade mission last night!

greenfire21
10-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Trade mission went as planned plus some bonus packs "landed" in the ocean after the Eastern ship that was holding them fell apart due to many cannon balls landing on their deck.... :) all in all good run plan to do many more for fun

CrossFireX
10-09-2014, 12:49 PM
As ive said before, we have yet to fail any large-scale trade missions! We have easily done 10+ large scale missions as well!

CrossFireX
10-11-2014, 06:33 AM
Updated the Main Thread! Updates are Seen in the BOLD as well as an Adjustment to our Alliances! Thanks everyone!

~Cr0ssF1r3x

Xaadus Creed
10-11-2014, 09:49 PM
Come join Fire Nation! As a Ex-Bilgewater Battalion member, this was probably the best merge I'v ever been in ^.^

schon
10-11-2014, 10:21 PM
Just wanted to say, good showing by the fire nation at Freedich tonight. Very fun fights guys.

CrossFireX
10-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Definitely! You can expect to see us more, it was a ton of fun!

Qrabmittens
10-11-2014, 10:31 PM
The collective would like to express its enjoyment of this physical altercation.

However, we didn't keep the galleons in combat long enough to sink them
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71653573/cosby/sadcosby.gif

CrossFireX
10-11-2014, 10:36 PM
The collective would like to express its enjoyment of this physical altercation.

However, we didn't keep the galleons in combat long enough to sink them
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71653573/cosby/sadcosby.gif

It was fun! Im looking forward to round 3!

PillowPantz
10-11-2014, 10:38 PM
PillowPantz was OP

Epiii
10-12-2014, 12:53 PM
psssshhhhh

Etopia
10-13-2014, 08:52 AM
I agree .. PillowPantz is ..was .. and will ever be OP. Nerf the pants !

Archaelin
10-13-2014, 11:08 AM
Have to say I like what you guys are doing!

Etopia
10-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Have to say I like what you guys are doing!

Thank you for your kind words!! We have been working hard and still have a long way to go but, PvP has become a lot more exciting now that the West is starting to unify. Kudos to Fire Nation's rank and file, our allies, and to all in the West that have become more involved in securing our trade routes.

Looking forward to more amazing pew pew in the future !! Props to Jolly Q .. you guys give awesome PvP

CrossFireX
10-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Alliances Updated!

Giwon
10-16-2014, 01:04 AM
Good bunch of people. I would recommend them to anyone that wants to participate in organized world pvp.

Etopia
10-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Good bunch of people. I would recommend them to anyone that wants to participate in organized world pvp.
Thank you very much for the kind words !

Etopia
10-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Fire Nation has opened up for limited recruiting. If you are interested please contact an Officer or Commander in game, via the mail, and tell us why you think Fire Nation is the right place for you. Also, feel free to stop on by our TS server (info posted by Crossfire on these forums) and introduce yourself.

We are looking for active team players that don't have issues working towards the greater good of the West.

Pirates, gankers, and greedy players need not apply.

Archaelin
10-16-2014, 08:48 AM
Fire Nation has opened up for limited recruiting. If you are interested please contact an Officer or Commander in game, via the mail, and tell us why you think Fire Nation is the right place for you. Also, feel free to stop on by our TS server (info posted by Crossfire on these forums) and introduce yourself.

We are looking for active team players that don't have issues working towards the greater good of the West.

Pirates, gankers, and greedy players need not apply.

Great group of people here!

CrossFireX
10-16-2014, 09:05 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words and thank you Etopia for updating this! I updated the Main Thread with Recruitment Officers and Alliance Officers to make things a bit more organized!

Rvyne
10-16-2014, 10:11 PM
How about people do PVP-Trade are they included on "may not apply" too (pvp for your tradepack) huehuehue jk goodluck to you guys . peace

scottie612
10-18-2014, 10:49 AM
is there any way i can join the guild? My in game name is Scottie. Im lvl 44

CrossFireX
10-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Please PM one of our Recruitment officers in-game and they can give you more information!

Recruitment Officers = Xaadus, Esprit, Phryxus

Xaadus Creed
10-18-2014, 08:34 PM
Its all about the base about the base, no trouble...oh wait wrong forum.

CrossFireX
10-19-2014, 10:49 AM
UPDATED MAIN THREAD! Opening back up Recruitment!

Metalkoreking
10-20-2014, 12:35 AM
recieved help from a FireNation member when I tried to drive my farmcart off a cliff and got stuck...he could have taken 2 of my packs after I fell down said cliff but didnt. instead, he spent his time helping me retrieve them even after I had given up, he joined our teampeak to coordinate with me and safeguarded the pack on his land. top bloke from a top guild.
10/10.

Archaelin
10-20-2014, 08:31 AM
Its all about the base about the base, no trouble...oh wait wrong forum.

All your base are belong to us...

CrossFireX
10-20-2014, 09:18 AM
recieved help from a FireNation member when I tried to drive my farmcart off a cliff and got stuck...he could have taken 2 of my packs after I fell down said cliff but didnt. instead, he spent his time helping me retrieve them even after I had given up, he joined our teampeak to coordinate with me and safeguarded the pack on his land. top bloke from a top guild.
10/10.

Thats awesome! Do you recall the name of this Member? I would like to thank him for going above and beyond! :D

Lupin The Third
10-20-2014, 10:02 AM
Are you guys planning a Freedich hold down anytime soon? could get a few guilds to all work together for some protected trade time.

CrossFireX
10-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Are you guys planning a Freedich hold down anytime soon? could get a few guilds to all work together for some protected trade time.

We do have one planned, But I do not want to release when on the forums because that means further retaliation :D

Metalkoreking
10-20-2014, 10:55 PM
His name is Ledran

Anotherposter
10-21-2014, 08:16 AM
FN still needs a lot of polish but it does function.

Best way to describe the PVP and organization of this guild so far seems to be best described here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vyjgTRNJKI

Meeting some of the officers and self titled "best PVPers" always seem to end up like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pA1h1FjBZg

Xaadus Creed
10-21-2014, 09:52 AM

Best way to describe the PVP and organization of this guild so far seems to be best described here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vyjgTRNJKI

Meeting some of the officers and self titled "best PVPers" always seem to end up like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pA1h1FjBZg

I know your making fun of us but that was funny as ♥♥♥♥ XD

Etopia
10-21-2014, 10:44 AM

How the hell did our training film get leaked to the public ?!

Xaadus Creed
10-21-2014, 12:26 PM
how the hell did our training film get leaked to the public ?!

i know! Spy! Spy! Xd

CrossFireX
10-21-2014, 12:33 PM

This is absolutely hilarious haha! I think we are a bit more organized than you entitled us to, but as for the 2nd Video. That is very true. If you touch our kind we will kill ya, If you touch our stuff (Tradepacks) we will kill ya!

DisTay
10-21-2014, 12:34 PM
This is absolutely hilarious haha! I think we are a bit more organized than you entitled us to, but as for the 2nd Video. That is very true. If you touch our kind we will kill ya, If you touch our stuff (Tradepacks) we will kill ya!

Funny because ive stolen many trade packs from FN and have yet to die to one

QtQ
10-21-2014, 12:40 PM
haha so funny!

CrossFireX
10-21-2014, 01:47 PM

Awesome! Anything else? Please keep in mind, this is our recruitment thread.

Idontkno
10-22-2014, 02:21 AM

I see words but no proof?

I've killed so many krakens and have yet to die to one. B)

Xaadus Creed
10-22-2014, 05:51 PM
Bump for activity!

Xaadus Creed
10-23-2014, 08:45 PM
Bump for Activity!

Xaadus Creed
10-24-2014, 12:27 PM
Another bump for Activity!

Anotherposter
10-25-2014, 12:53 PM
http://s25.postimg.org/hpv4fluu7/whatbs.gif

You really wonder why 30+ people left when you treat people like this?

Does FN pay our power, internet and personal time to say stuff like this and turn us into your naga's?

We already went threw the "If you cant PVP you don't belong here" event, now here's another wave.

We are tired of being a pimped out unpaid temp service guild working for other guild's building the PERSONAL reputation of a few of you while the majority of us sit and wonder when is the guild going to focus on its own.

Yes we built a few ships for people, people who then laugh at us while they quit the guild and started planning a "discount" for the guild member who took the time from life and what they are doing to build the thing. But one thing stuck me odd is one of the guys who we built the ship for and left is on TS with a like name locked in a officer's room. Are we building a private fleet for a group of people who are just using the common players with hopes and dreams that's never going to come true?

Xaadus

http://s25.postimg.org/6jy26er1b/whatbs2.png

Didn't know you but from whispers and conversations we have noticed you begging and borrowed EVERYTHING including the complete merchant ship, mats for trade packs, cert's for packs, work tonics and experience tonics and you seem to have provided NOTHING YOURSELF! It is all from the new people and the mass amount of people that got sick of this and left!

You needed 45 packs, at 4 stars a pack just to get the schematic while older guild mates with more stars got skipped over.

Now today you talk about your "special discount" for the 4 people who contributed to (more like built the ship for you) to use the merc ship!

Also it was PALEFACE who found the tree farm, not "the guild". You are so quick to get notice and take credit for other peoples work, I never seen such a credit stealing suckup. You just had to make sure to leave his name out when Crossfire was on.

People in this guild have to stand up and say "NO" until something more fair is done for its members if they are that dedicated, otherwise plenty more guilds are open and prior guild members will give us a good recommendation to help us get into them since they seen the crap we went threw.

Xaadus Creed
10-25-2014, 02:57 PM
http://s25.postimg.org/hpv4fluu7/whatbs.gif

You really wonder why 30+ people left when you treat people like this?

Does FN pay our power, internet and personal time to say stuff like this and turn us into your naga's?

We already went threw the "If you cant PVP you don't belong here" event, now here's another wave.

We are tired of being a pimped out unpaid temp service guild working for other guild's building the PERSONAL reputation of a few of you while the majority of us sit and wonder when is the guild going to focus on its own.

Yes we built a few ships for people, people who then laugh at us while they quit the guild and started planning a "discount" for the guild member who took the time from life and what they are doing to build the thing. But one thing stuck me odd is one of the guys who we built the ship for and left is on TS with a like name locked in a officer's room. Are we building a private fleet for a group of people who are just using the common players with hopes and dreams that's never going to come true?

Xaadus

http://s25.postimg.org/6jy26er1b/whatbs2.png

Didn't know you but from whispers and conversations we have noticed you begging and borrowed EVERYTHING including the complete merchant ship, mats for trade packs, cert's for packs, work tonics and experience tonics and you seem to have provided NOTHING YOURSELF! It is all from the new people and the mass amount of people that got sick of this and left!

You needed 45 packs, at 4 stars a pack just to get the schematic while older guild mates with more stars got skipped over.

Now today you talk about your "special discount" for the 4 people who contributed to (more like built the ship for you) to use the merc ship!

Also it was PALEFACE who found the tree farm, not "the guild". You are so quick to get notice and take credit for other peoples work, I never seen such a credit stealing suckup. You just had to make sure to leave his name out when Crossfire was on.

People in this guild have to stand up and say "NO" until something more fair is done for its members if they are that dedicated, otherwise plenty more guilds are open and prior guild members will give us a good recommendation to help us get into them since they seen the crap we went threw.

Firstly I didn't steal credit from Paleface I couldn't think of his name at the time so I said "the guild" Because its better than saying "I found it" which isn't true but saying "the guild" is partially true.

Secondly Yes your right i'v been borrowing and borrowing from my fellow guildmates because I'm broke. Yeah yeah do more trade runs. I plan too. However I already announced to everyone I would be paying everyone back in full, infact I owe the guild about 700g in total. Im keeping track.

Thirdly, There is no "Special discount" all guildmates receive Merchant runs for free, however tips are very appreciated because merchant ships take forever to load/unload.

All other problems you mentioned I have no further comment on.

Xaadus Creed
10-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Bump for forum Activity!

Also 40 gilda from merchant ship :D And I owe the guild around 700g :P

Tarcus
10-26-2014, 04:03 PM
Seeing as you post this anonymously makes me question one, how trustworthy your rage post is but two what's your personal vendetta against Fire Nation. Yes, as you can clearly see I said the words you can clearly see taken out of context. Keep in mind it got to that point because we have guildies who do not participate in guild events such as trade runs, pvp workshops, get in team speak and so on and so forth. So I apologize if I came off a bit brash, but if you're going to highlight a guild pvp commander getting angry at his guild because they won't assist another guild mate then I don't think the guild life is for you. Not to mention this guild has a core group of people that have stockpiled up mats already for trade runs and such, and last I knew our GM was setting up a website for our guild that would allow us to help organize our events so that everyone in the guild can see what is going on behind the scenes so we don't have this communication error that creates more people that would rather cry on the forums instead of sticking it out for a couple days, brushing the dirt off your shoulder and not jumping ship within the few days you were in the guild, judging from the time span of the two pictures you have posted. Now if you're looking for an apology for me having a bad day and taking it out on guildies, I apologize. However, this does not give you any room to come onto our guild's recruitment thread and whine because you were mistreated a few times. 90% of my time is spent helping guildies out and the 10% of the time i'm not doing that I'm farming honor and gold so I can progress in this game myself so that when guildies need me to help them I'm there.

Tl,Dr:Don't come crying on our post because you had your feelings hurt and yet you're probably one of the guildies that didn't participate in events in the first place. If I did hurt your feelings in some way, I apologize.

EsarosaSara
10-26-2014, 05:43 PM
This guild changed a lot since I first joined and so I have left and joined a guild a good friend of mine is in. I wish fire nation luck on their future endeavors and will help if called upon by the kind people I did meet while being a member.

-Necro

Rvyne
10-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Fire Nation members are not that hardcore enough.. We pk'ed them with their friends from BLANK yesterday over and over in Cindermoon not really interesting fight it just one sided massacre.. can't handle fight with just 6-7 Kraken Skulls.

Xaadus Creed
10-26-2014, 08:21 PM
Fire Nation members are not that hardcore enough.. We pk'ed them with their friends from BLANK yesterday over and over in Cindermoon not really interesting fight it just one sided massacre.. can't handle fight with just 6-7 Kraken Skulls.

Lol 6-7 kraken skulls, you chased us during 25 pack run to freedich and yet despite the fact our merchant ship despawned not one pack was lost and I was able to get my merchant ship because of it. We may not be hardcore but we sure as hell something if not that.

Rvyne
10-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Lol 6-7 kraken skulls, you chased us during 25 pack run to freedich and yet despite the fact our merchant ship despawned not one pack was lost and I was able to get my merchant ship because of it. We may not be hardcore but we sure as hell something if not that.

We know our limitation dude, We don't have numbers if we think it be hard to overwhelmed we learn to cut our losses and to save our time and look for another target. Just group size raiding group is hard and will have hard time if people running with numbers specially if other pvp-group nearby including pirates, eastern faction,zerg raid numbers like JQ/Blanks and pk's from west too.

CrossFireX
10-26-2014, 09:01 PM
How many times do I have to remind people that this is a GUILD RECRUITMENT THREAD? Thanks guys, when you guys figure out that this topic is meant for recruitment purposes, not trashing or whatever distaste you have within the guild.

Epiii
10-27-2014, 01:33 AM
lol "bump for activity" it got pretty active. All press is good press, right?

Idontkno
10-27-2014, 04:09 AM
Secondly Yes your right i'v been borrowing and borrowing from my fellow guildmates because I'm broke. Yeah yeah do more trade runs. I plan too. However I already announced to everyone I would be paying everyone back in full, infact I owe the guild about 700g in total. Im keeping track.

700g. You know how ridiculous that is right? There are dozens of people in fire nation who can't even afford a 200g house yet and you have a loan out for about the price of 3 ts logs. I know the guild is supposed to help each other out, but having all guild resources go directly to you is asinine.

I'm surprised you aren't blacklisted from all guilds on this server yet, you're robbing these people blind.

Xaadus Creed
10-27-2014, 09:52 AM
700g. You know how ridiculous that is right? There are dozens of people in fire nation who can't even afford a 200g house yet and you have a loan out for about the price of 3 ts logs. I know the guild is supposed to help each other out, but having all guild resources go directly to you is asinine.

I'm surprised you aren't blacklisted from all guilds on this server yet, you're robbing these people blind.

They give me their resources given to me are used for the merchant ship and hence used for the guild as a whole. Not to mention I am a trustworthy individual and many know I will pay them back. if anything I only owe about 300g but I say 700g because i'm giving everyone in the guild 10g for helping carry packs.

You are correct however to ask why i'm not black listed because of my history in other mmo's. I guess we'll find out in the coming months.

That said, Come join Fire Nation where we help people with whatever their goals are, and don't give a damn about trolls!

Phryxus
10-27-2014, 03:26 PM
How many times do I have to remind people that this is a GUILD RECRUITMENT THREAD? Thanks guys, when you guys figure out that this topic is meant for recruitment purposes, not trashing or whatever distaste you have within the guild.

People are bashing you in your recruitment thread so that maybe someone else doesn't make the same mistake they did, which is thinking anyone in your guild is worth anything besides Tarcus. Cross you do literally nothing. You play like 4 hours a week, and when you show up on ts you ask us all if we want to buy Fire nation sweaters and tee shirts.... We tried to talk to you about this but were met with resistance and you acted like Fire Nation was your "brand" or something. My advice to anyone reading this thread, find another guild, because this one doesn't do anything but talk.

Xaadus Creed
10-27-2014, 04:16 PM
Bump for activity....the last time I do this I guess.

Epiii
10-27-2014, 07:28 PM
i thought your last post was an accurate description

Xaadus Creed
10-28-2014, 10:52 AM
Yes, but even though how true it was it was not nice. I loved this guild. But everything changes except change itself.

CrossFireX
10-28-2014, 01:02 PM
People are bashing you in your recruitment thread so that maybe someone else doesn't make the same mistake they did, which is thinking anyone in your guild is worth anything besides Tarcus. Cross you do literally nothing. You play like 4 hours a week, and when you show up on ts you ask us all if we want to buy Fire nation sweaters and tee shirts.... We tried to talk to you about this but were met with resistance and you acted like Fire Nation was your "brand" or something. My advice to anyone reading this thread, find another guild, because this one doesn't do anything but talk.

When I first started the guild, yes I had more activity. I did not try to sell you anything, Zenya had asked me about it because I showed him a picture and said theres a link. I didn't say "HEY GUYS BUY A SWEATER OR A T-SHIRT!" Fire Nation was originally from my live stream, which is why I had clothing in the first place being a partnered Live Streamer. Now within the last 2 weeks things have changed, and I have things going on in my life that im taking care of personally. If you cant see that a game is prioritized as #2 and my life is prioritized as #1 then you have something to think about yourself. I never said anything to bash you or anything like that, so to bash me out of nothing is childish.

Now, as Ive sat down and talked with a few people last night. I have temporarily turned the guild over so it can continue to move forward and fix the mistakes of others, while I take care of issues that I see need to be fixed in my life before I worry about anything else.

Also, before you joined the guild we were pushing fast and moving forward. After the bilgewater merger things started to take a different turn. But I have no need to worry about this. I have other things to focus on right now. But thats my response to you. Maybe you will take something out of it. Thanks for being an ♥♥♥ though, I was nothing but decent to you.

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 02:24 PM
When I first started the guild, yes I had more activity. I did not try to sell you anything, Zenya had asked me about it because I showed him a picture and said theres a link. I didn't say "HEY GUYS BUY A SWEATER OR A T-SHIRT!" Fire Nation was originally from my live stream, which is why I had clothing in the first place being a partnered Live Streamer. Now within the last 2 weeks things have changed, and I have things going on in my life that im taking care of personally. If you cant see that a game is prioritized as #2 and my life is prioritized as #1 then you have something to think about yourself. I never said anything to bash you or anything like that, so to bash me out of nothing is childish.

Now, as Ive sat down and talked with a few people last night. I have temporarily turned the guild over so it can continue to move forward and fix the mistakes of others, while I take care of issues that I see need to be fixed in my life before I worry about anything else.

Also, before you joined the guild we were pushing fast and moving forward. After the bilgewater merger things started to take a different turn. But I have no need to worry about this. I have other things to focus on right now. But thats my response to you. Maybe you will take something out of it. Thanks for being an ♥♥♥ though, I was nothing but decent to you.

Don't worry mate, from lurking on this forum for a few weeks now what I've realized the most if people take this game FAR too seriously. To me you're an extremely friendly guy that's very active (from what I'VE seen) Just continue to enjoy your time playing the game and don't worry about the large about of trolls, ragers, and people who just can't handle other people.

Etopia
10-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Just a formal heads up to everybody, even though it has been listed and talked about above, Crossfire is stepping away from guild leadership temporarily in order to visit the real world for a bit. Asuluanyu will be stepping up to be Fire Nation's new temporary leader. Asu is very active and helpful in game so this was an easy choice for Fire Nation to make!

Feel free to contact a guild Commander (listed on the updated original post) if you have any questions.

LadyLir
10-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Guys lets stop the bashing of FireNation there is a lot of good people there. They got a few bad apples that turned Toxic and yes Xaadus I'm talking about you. Let me say this Crossfirex was always there when I had something to say no I didn't say it on the forums or in guild chat always requested TS and he listened. I can be very blunt about things and he showed me the respect to hear me out. I find no fault with Cross we all have real life that should come first. I think him and Tarcus are great combat leaders and I will miss them.

I consider all FireNation and ex FireNation my friends Tarcus, Asu, Vorea, Gamerz,Gerrent, Epiii, Phryxus, Buffs just to mention a few. Please call on me if you need anything at all.

So please let the bashing stop, play the game, focus on the guild your in and start having fun again.

Peace
Lir

Phryxus
10-29-2014, 01:55 AM

Nothing but decent to me? While i'll agree you were never directly mean to me, you never talked to me. You hid in the officer channel and didn't talk, came up to say 3 words and then dropped again. If you have things going on in your life I agree that's more important but my original point here is that you weren't acting like a leader, you didn't communicate, and you appointed people like Xaadus to lead who ended up pushing alot of us out.

Valdamere
10-29-2014, 06:14 AM
Nothing but decent to me? While i'll agree you were never directly mean to me, you never talked to me. You hid in the officer channel and didn't talk, came up to say 3 words and then dropped again. If you have things going on in your life I agree that's more important but my original point here is that you weren't acting like a leader, you didn't communicate, and you appointed people like Xaadus to lead who ended up pushing alot of us out.

Did you ever make an effort to talk to him? I did and found him to be a great guy, easy to talk to and easy to work with. The guild is a good guild with good people in it. As he said multiple times, this is a recruitment thread.

If you have an issue with Fire Nation, create a thread, or, just maybe, you could attempt to confront the issue head-on, talk to the person or people you have an issue with and "then" see if it gets resolved...if not, rant away. Too many people love to take to the forums as their first means of venting frustration instead of actually trying to resolve the situation directly. While it makes for interesting reading for the rest of us, usually the end result doesn't bring any of the affected parties any closer to getting their issues resolved.

Epiii
10-29-2014, 06:56 AM
Well im not going to bash anyone, nor am i really going to say anything overtly negative. But, I made an attempt to bring guild issues to light with the leadership. Nothing against anyone, but the majority of the leadership in fire nation was out of touch with the rest of the guild. There was a ton of grumbling in the lower ranks and nothing was done about it.

I along with a few other people sat in a teamspeak channel for like 2 hours with the leaders talking about the problems within the guild before what was supposed to be a "big meeting" among the officers, where some real changes were supposed to be put into action. All that came from that meeting was opening up recruiting, a few officer promotions, and inactive kicks. I, along with a few others, were giving the guild a week after that "meeting" to see if the winds of change were blowing. Nothing came of it.

Now i understand that you, cross, had problems that came up in your real life. Anyone in their right mind will stop playing to take care of their ♥♥♥♥. But, nobody knew thats why you weren't on. There was zero information flow from the top to the bottom. All the guildies saw, was the guy in charge never on with no explanation as to why.

I understand this is a recruitment thread. But seriously, this is the dirty laundry noone hears about, this is never in the little recruitment messages broadcasted over faction chat. Now i don't know if anything has changed since the recent departures, but in all honesty unless there are major changes to the structure, the attitude, and the direction of the guild, it will just fade away as many other guilds have here recently. Instead of getting upset that people are posting all of this on your precious recruitment thread, take action, fix the problems, before another 40 people leave.

CrossFireX
10-29-2014, 01:23 PM

As I said, during your duration of being in the guild I was going through some things. I wasn't quite talking to anyone. So don't be so selfish to think I was singling you out and not talking to you specifically. You never asked to talk to me either to even tell me about this situation. So I was not aware of it. I don't make decisions on my own, it was the WHOLE Commander group who voted on Xaadus to be appointed as an officer. So if your knocking me down about it, you are to knock down the rest of the commanders as well.

Phryxus
10-29-2014, 05:07 PM
As I said, during your duration of being in the guild I was going through some things. I wasn't quite talking to anyone. So don't be so selfish to think I was singling you out and not talking to you specifically. You never asked to talk to me either to even tell me about this situation. So I was not aware of it. I don't make decisions on my own, it was the WHOLE Commander group who voted on Xaadus to be appointed as an officer. So if your knocking me down about it, you are to knock down the rest of the commanders as well.

The rest of the Commanders? CROSS YOU MADE ME AN OFFICER. You never talked to me about it, you never said a word. I logged in one day and was a "recruitment officer." You told one of your "Commanders" to give me a recruitment workshop which consisted of "Hey don't invite ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s and you're good." Im not trying to say you never talked to ME personally. You never talked to anyone that didn't have a commander tag, and that's not how a Guild Leader acts.

Xaadus Creed
10-29-2014, 06:10 PM
What Phryxus said its true. You said events were coming and they never happened. I have yet to be notified as to WHY I was even kicked in the first place. I find it odd that you would kick the only active man in FN to have a merchant ship. But whatever. RIP Fire Nation.

CrossFireX
10-29-2014, 07:01 PM
The rest of the Commanders? CROSS YOU MADE ME AN OFFICER. You never talked to me about it, you never said a word. I logged in one day and was a "recruitment officer." You told one of your "Commanders" to give me a recruitment workshop which consisted of "Hey don't invite ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s and you're good." Im not trying to say you never talked to ME personally. You never talked to anyone that didn't have a commander tag, and that's not how a Guild Leader acts.
I asked Tarcus if he could handle that one simple thing, being a new Commander as we were still talking about other things. We had plans to get events going, but you guys have to understand. Im not the ONLY PERSON in the world Capable of hosting those events! Any officers and any commanders or even ANY guild member could of easily have stepped up to the plate and Held an event! Sounds like a boat load of following to me.. and no one wanted to step up as i was informing people that I have things going on. Tarcus was suppose to give you the WHOLE run down of how to recruit, which clearly that didnt come across. Because I told him to tell you the recruitment minimum level, people who will contribute and people who will contribute their time to guild events when need be. As to me never talking to anyone that didnt have a commander tag your wrong. Now maybe I didnt just go up to any random guild mate and start talking to them, but considering I had other things to worry about in my personal life and couldn't make it on a whole lot. BUT If anyone requested to talk to me I gave them my ears with the little Time that I did have on. You can ask Lir that, she will tell you 100% the truth.

@Xaadus - The Kicking wasn't Done by me, It was done By Asuluanyu, after it was brought to our attention from other guild leaders that you were being a toxic player under our tag, and Lir also made it a point to let me know that you were trying to recruit for the Crusade within our own Guild Chat. By Vote you were kicked. Also as I do recall, By no means necessary does anyone have to give you an excuse for being kicked from a guild. Its the same way with a job in real life. by No means necessary does an employer have to terminate you with an excuse.

Also not to mention, I received word from guild mates that you were talking crap about officers and commanders and saying you were the only person who ever did anything in the guild. Unfortunately, The guild felt that you were toxic and pulling it in a different direction than we had hoped.

EDIT: BTW! I originally made serum the officer, he asked for it to go to you. I figured he would let you know as well. But even then, you never had any questions about it. and I gave people the necessary information for it to get passed down to you. But clearly that cant be handled well enough to actually make it down in the correct form. Next time I will do it myself.

Xaadus Creed
10-29-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm being accused wrongly, I never was recruiting for Crusade. I'm not even in that guild. Fire Nation was the only guild that actually seemed worth a damn and yet I get kicked for stupidity that isn't true? Yes maybe I killed a green but it was supposed to be a joke. Whatever I did wrong fine. But that's no reason to be kicked from the guild, people make mistakes all the time. Nobody is perfect right? Also Asuluanyu I wouldn't flip on you if you told me the full truth as to why I was kicked. All I wanted was a explanation. You all were my family.

PS: Going on vacation for awhile to get away from the drama that happened this week. I'm sorry if any was caused by me despite the fact I don't even know how it happened. Thank you for the good times we had and if you ever need help I'm there. Cya in afew days.

Anotherposter
10-31-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm being accused wrongly, I never was recruiting for Crusade. I'm not even in that guild. Fire Nation was the only guild that actually seemed worth a damn and yet I get kicked for stupidity that isn't true? Yes maybe I killed a green but it was supposed to be a joke. Whatever I did wrong fine. But that's no reason to be kicked from the guild, people make mistakes all the time. Nobody is perfect right? Also Asuluanyu I wouldn't flip on you if you told me the full truth as to why I was kicked. All I wanted was a explanation. You all were my family.

PS: Going on vacation for awhile to get away from the drama that happened this week. I'm sorry if any was caused by me despite the fact I don't even know how it happened. Thank you for the good times we had and if you ever need help I'm there. Cya in afew days.

http://s25.postimg.org/i8apzkc7z/mmbs.png

Yes I know he moved on to pirate but he was recruiting for crusade.

Xaadus Creed
10-31-2014, 09:34 PM
http://s25.postimg.org/i8apzkc7z/mmbs.png

Yes I know he moved on to pirate but he was recruiting for crusade.

No im not a pirate im pure trader. Secondly maybe you should show the entire chat before just showing the only thing there, I said "I should hope you all go to Crusade" in the event that the guild would fall to ♥♥♥♥. I had my premises it would afew days before it actually happened. However do realize that neither myself nor fellow guildmates from FN have actually moved to Crusade since the falling out. Your argument is invalid.