PDA

View Full Version : New Servers Added: Nui (EU), Janudar (EU), and Nebe (EU)

Scapes
09-24-2014, 12:21 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_ENV_Dungeons_PalaceCellar_01_952x414.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/new-servers-added-nui-eu-janudar-eu-and-nebe-eu)

We've added three new worlds to our European server list: Nui (EU), Janudar (EU), and Nebe (EU)! These three servers will be on the new Auction House cluster 6 (AH6) and are online and available to play right now: Wednesday, September 24 at 7:15 PM GMT (PDT+7).

To encourage players to join these new servers, character creation will be temporarily unavailable on all other servers. For more information about ArcheAge's launch, please check out our Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767)!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/new-servers-added-nui-eu-janudar-eu-and-nebe-eu)

Gamgameil
Great job! :)

Huzter
gg for real gg like this will be balanced

Darksight
09-24-2014, 12:22 PM
Third :( great news!

Hastrel
Any info on a fix for people who can't add any payment method?

BigBoss
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AA_ENV_Dungeons_PalaceCellar_01_952x414.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/new-servers-added-nui-eu-janudar-eu-and-nebe-eu)

We've added three new worlds to our European server list: Nui (EU), Janudar (EU), and Nebe (EU)! These three servers will be on the new Auction House cluster 6 (AH6) and are now online and available to play right now: Wednesday, September 24 at 7:15 PM GMT (PDT+7).

To encourage players to join these new servers, character creation will be temporarily unavailable on all other servers. For more information about ArcheAge's launch, please check out our Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767)!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/new-servers-added-nui-eu-janudar-eu-and-nebe-eu)

Just thank you

Beornin B
09-24-2014, 12:23 PM
Welcome new servers!

(Now some Eanna guys go play there)

javarc1
09-24-2014, 12:24 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeees

WNxArcticwolf
09-24-2014, 12:24 PM
finally now people can quit whineing. lol

zooky
09-24-2014, 12:27 PM
Iīd like to play there...but i already have 2 chars on Shatigon...now i have to queue 2500 just to delete one?!
Or is there any other way?

Noodlestein
09-24-2014, 12:28 PM
Now EU can stop complaining about how Trion is favoring NA even though it was due to customs. -_-

Rainman
09-24-2014, 12:28 PM
So we are not allowed to join these servers if we have characters on other servers?

Scapes
09-24-2014, 12:29 PM
Iīd like to play there...but i already have 2 chars on Shatigon...now i have to queue 2500 just to delete one?!

Yes, you'll need to connect to that server either to delete a character or add a character slot.

Scapes
09-24-2014, 12:31 PM
So we are not allowed to join these servers if we have characters on other servers?

You'll need to have an available character slot to join the new servers.

pateuvasiliu
Yes, you'll need to connect to that server either to delete a character or add a character slot.

So you still have a queue to wait through.

You should try and make character deletion easier to do mang. Like from the website or something.

Rhoya
Remember reading somewhere that server transfers would come eventually available. Now would really be the moment to bring them in. Or maybe I recall wrongly.

Anyways, some good things are going on, letīs hope they game will be great for everyone!

Schneeflocke
Where's the server transfer?

Darkqc
09-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Thks u some much Trion!!!!

KinKensei

same problem here =/

GoGuard18
Dont play on EU, but great job. I am happy to see you guys working so hard to turn things around. Things are looking better for AA. :)

capoeiratr
09-24-2014, 12:34 PM
why new server? we need more capacity server.

zooky
09-24-2014, 12:34 PM
Well guys...it means for me i have to wait.. but its ok. They gave us new servers...they did some improvements..they canīt do anything at once ! You should keep that in mind

jdfx
09-24-2014, 12:35 PM
wooooohoooooo

Fortrek
09-24-2014, 12:37 PM

There has been more than a week that Trion is telling they would open new EU servers.
All that time you did not have time to login and delete one of your chars so you'd have slot to start on a new server?

Some ppl deserve what they get.. omg..

Shinsong
09-24-2014, 12:37 PM
Wow, NOW you restric the other servers. After each of them is waaaay overflooded. Congrats.
At least we got 3 more now, lets see how long the queues will be.

Froggelito
09-24-2014, 12:38 PM
great work

Scapes
09-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Remember reading somewhere that server transfers would come eventually available.

We've requested the ability to execute server transfers from the developer but it will take some time before it's available.

Scapes
09-24-2014, 12:40 PM
Wow, NOW you restric the other servers. After each of them is waaaay overflooded.

Yes, because until new servers were available, character creation restrictions didn't make sense.

JimmyBondy
09-24-2014, 12:40 PM
Do we know yet which community will be on which server?

Azif
09-24-2014, 12:41 PM
We've requested the ability to execute server transfers from the developer but it will take some time before it's available.

I'm wondering, when you do get the ability to do it, will we be able to buy it (server transfer) with credits (APEX) or will I be forced to shell out real cash?

falerion
well is not bad , but anyway the queue still there , so add new server whit no free transfer is usseles , because the people is not gonna leave the populated server now , so much people have a CHAR create whit lvl & think done , so Still bad in that keep working trion

zooky
There has been more than a week that Trion is telling they would open new EU servers.
All that time you did not have time to login and delete one of your chars so you'd have slot to start on a new server?

Some ppl deserve what they get.. omg..

Well some ppls only had the chance to log in 3 times since release...i read about the servers yesterday and i couldnt login yesterday nor today.
So pls..if you dont know about other Persons or their life..dont talk or judge...THX

Riggsville
09-24-2014, 12:46 PM
isn't it a bit idiotic to add servers without the ability to transfer?
and if it was available it should be for free considering the pain and anguish....
typical ♥♥♥-backwards from Trion

EzMori
09-24-2014, 12:47 PM
Can we also transfer our charaters from other servers into the new one?
If so, will it just be the character's level or can we bring everything that we had on our bag and warehouse?

Corbus
09-24-2014, 12:49 PM
Now we play the waiting game and see how many decide to actually move to the new servers...

Lolha
09-24-2014, 12:49 PM
Nice, but the problem of housing space not solved with this. Character transfer needed, or maybe more housing zones.

Leila
09-24-2014, 12:50 PM
Nui ~ <3333333333333333

Theo7
09-24-2014, 12:51 PM
How long will the restriction of character creation at the old servers be?

Cielfr
09-24-2014, 12:51 PM
I will be leaving to go on a new server but it pays... like mass people.

Fortrek
09-24-2014, 12:52 PM
Well some ppls only had the chance to log in 3 times since release...i read about the servers yesterday and i couldnt login yesterday nor today.
So pls..if you dont know about other Persons or their life..dont talk or judge...THX

If you'r playing since relese you should at least see the News section. They posted it everywhere. Site, Forum, Twitter, Facebook.
Still your fault if you only saw it yesterday.

Momochi
i have a friend who is starting the game today, how long will he have to wait before he can create a character on one of the existing servers?

Samohtimovic
i'm 124th on eanna's server... Waiting to join, delete my character and finally start playing this game without losing my life on queues... Thanks for this great news :D

Theo7
09-24-2014, 12:54 PM
i have a friend who is starting the game today, how long will he have to wait before he can create a character on one of the existing servers?
Same here.

Fortrek
09-24-2014, 12:55 PM
isn't it a bit idiotic to add servers without the ability to transfer?
and if it was available it should be for free considering the pain and anguish....
typical ♥♥♥-backwards from Trion

Typical ♥♥♥-backwards comments from QQ players.
If your'r so unhappy, just quit the game.

They'r just a publisher, they don't own the game. Everyone with at least one neuron can see they'r doing everything they can to make the game better for us.

JuDelCo
09-24-2014, 12:58 PM
If i create a Char in the new servers (to finally play a bit) but later i want to create TWO chars in other server deleting this first one before, ill be allowed ?

zooky
09-24-2014, 12:59 PM
If you'r playing since relese you should at least see the News section. They posted it everywhere. Site, Forum, Twitter, Facebook.
Still your fault if you only saw it yesterday.

well i didnt :) and i didnt complain or smth. I just wanted to know if there is any other way to do it. Im glad they added new servers thats all

LarZen
09-24-2014, 01:02 PM
2h queues on both the servers I have made 2 test characters. And now I have to wait for 2h so I can delete one of them and make a new one on the new servers......not happy gamer right now.

Shanta
09-24-2014, 01:02 PM
yes, you can have total two chars. when you already have two and then you delete one, you will be able to create another on the server of your choice. :)

Voclafin
09-24-2014, 01:05 PM
well I do not think it will turn to the son awaits many people find you the excuse of credit so it will not change much at least I hope we can have the character transfer :/

DarkSteele
09-24-2014, 01:08 PM
I'd switch over to Nui... if I didn't have a 24 h delete-delay on my current chars.... Who came up with such a restriction?

FAQ... I don't get it... (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1809/~/archeage-characters-not-deleting)

JuDelCo
09-24-2014, 01:08 PM
yes, you can have total two chars. when you already have two and then you delete one, you will be able to create another on the server of your choice. :)

Okay! thanks ;)

magdalena001
09-24-2014, 01:09 PM
sorry for my english, transfert chracter possible??? think you

Scapes
09-24-2014, 01:10 PM
I'm wondering, when you do get the ability to do it, will we be able to buy it (server transfer) with credits (APEX) or will I be forced to shell out real cash?

Moves from high-population to low-population servers will likely be free based on our history with RIFT.

Shanta
09-24-2014, 01:11 PM
lol? i wanted to delete one of my chars to move to a new server, now i have to wait 10 min for deletion, but after 5 min i get kicked? :(

DarkSteele
09-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Lucky you, I have 24 hours ;)

Shanta
09-24-2014, 01:13 PM
i thought they removed the waiting times for deletion? or will i not be kicked when i move an klick while waiting in the char selection for deletion?

KallSu
09-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Moves from high-population to low-population servers will likely be free based on our history with RIFT.

RIFT IS NOT ARCHE AGE please letīs try to be more realistic .... and do something for the character transfer.....

Ghana
09-24-2014, 01:15 PM
would be awesome if you guys could give us a free transfer, also if we could like transfer our guilds would be even better but just any transfer option will be cool lol and if it was like fast as well say friday? :)

LarZen
09-24-2014, 01:15 PM
God...queues is so 2008....come on!

Memnarr
09-24-2014, 01:20 PM
http://imgur.com/UGIgagx

:)

Makovorn
09-24-2014, 01:23 PM
Great news! I'd love to buy an extra character slot (because of the queues and the 24hour delay on level 10-29 characters). Is there a way to access the ArcheAge in-game store outside of the game?

Phlander
09-24-2014, 01:25 PM

But something here does not seem to be correct.
EU servers are 7 and are about 2-3k waiting. That means about 20 k players waiting.

I can not believe that they are real players.

Kuroda
09-24-2014, 01:26 PM
Having new Servers is nice, but you said character creation is temporarily unavailable. How long is "Temporarily"?

Bassi
09-24-2014, 01:27 PM
Still don't see this fixing the queuing issue.

Wanen Gitane
09-24-2014, 01:28 PM
without a server trans or free slot is a little bit problematic ;D

NV3E
09-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Wow, really? Are you kidding me? YOU PROMISED ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS YOU WOULD INFORM US BEFORE LAUNCH. Now i can sit through a 2k Queue in order to delete my character before I can switch. AMAZING, really. And on top of that they dont even get deleted instantly. Such a joke.

Theo7
09-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Still don't see this fixing the queuing issue.
Melisara's queue dropped down to 1,2k from 3k.

LarZen
09-24-2014, 01:32 PM
My God...the timer is changing like crazy. First it's 1.5h, then it's suddenly 35min. And boom it's 2h... Why do I do this to myself.

Kyrotera
09-24-2014, 01:32 PM
on top of that they dont even get deleted instantly. Such a joke.

yeah, have to wait 24 hours to delete a char, this is so stupid, spambot can delete instantly but player have to wait :(

Tirith
09-24-2014, 01:34 PM
Awesome news, thanks Trion

DarkSteele
09-24-2014, 01:35 PM
yeah, have to wait 24 hours to delete a char, this is so stupid, spambot can delete instantly but player have to wait :(

Trion, can you please de-activate the delete-timer for several days so we can switch over to the new servers?

Darkixion
09-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Are you kidding me? I wanted to delete one of my Chars from a well populated server to start new... But i have a timer now with 24 hours? How can i move now to a new one to avoid Queues?

Well. Now im really disappointed. What stupid idea was this?

Makovorn
09-24-2014, 01:39 PM
Wow, really? Are you kidding me? YOU PROMISED ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS YOU WOULD INFORM US BEFORE LAUNCH. Now i can sit through a 2k Queue in order to delete my character before I can switch. AMAZING, really. And on top of that they dont even get deleted instantly. Such a joke.

Soz, I don't follow. It's been known for some time that the servers were going to be released from customs yesterday (23 September) and installed by today - the only possible delay being the loading of the OS and ArcheAge server client. They said latest Friday, but quite likely before that. It's almost Thursday, so it's pretty close.

If you have a Twitter account, you should totally follow them. They were quite vocal about the whole thing for over a week now. I do agree though - the delete delay is a bit silly at the moment.

Trion, can you please de-activate the delete-timer for several days so we can switch over to the new servers?

This. If only temporary. Or maybe there's even a way to access the in-game store outside of the game ... via web ... or something, so we can buy an extra character slot. If I could do this, I would do it at this instant.

NV3E
09-24-2014, 01:43 PM
Im still trying to delete my character, but this 24h timer better be a joke, otherwise im done. First you promise you would give us a heads up before the launch and now you block us for 24h to join one of the new servers? Unreal. So unreal.

Rufes
09-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Ok its great we got new servers up but alot of us cant not move because we have used our credits/founder boxes on our players.... what are the options for that? just take hit a massive hit to the wallet and go play another server?

NV3E
09-24-2014, 01:46 PM
I know that, and I kept refreshing the twitter page like a mad man to stay up to date. But that is not the problem, mate. They promised a heads-up before the launch, WHILE they were in customs / released to them, w/e. This is not a heads up, this is a rough estimation. They promised a detailed ETA. And this is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

SpectreYeti
09-24-2014, 01:47 PM
Yus! New Servers. The only brightside is that queue relatively remain the same on exisiting servers instead of increasing, which is good. Though, like quite a number of people have mentioned, character transfer would be nice to have right about now. However, one thing at a time. So thanks for the servers, it at least gives newer players and/or players, who've already got a character on another server but can join due to queues and real life events, a chance to play.

Though I do have some questions on character transfers, when we get them, is that: What is going to happen to existing building? Are they transferred along and in the same spot, do they remain on the server or are they destroyed?

Personally, I like the idea that you could bring them along with the character. Mean all that hard work and effort just to lose it, in favour of a low queue population and to play with friends? Felt like so much time has just been wasted. However, it would be cool if you could dismantle all the buildings you have into it's raw material and just rebuild in the next server, if that makes sense. Like it would a condition if you were to transfer your character and all the resources get sent to the user mail. Probably won't happen but just thought it would be a good idea, specially for those who are free users. Anyway, well done for the hard work.

methodz
09-24-2014, 01:50 PM
@Scapes.

1) Can you please explain the new icons under Restrictions on Server Select screen? N-E-F-H <---

2) When you say Character Creation is locked. Do you mean a new account cannot create a char on the old servers, or does this also apply to someone who has 3 characters on a server and wants to create the 4th on the -same account-. If it is the latter, it does not make sense, only one character on the same account can play, so no reason to restrict that.

methodz
09-24-2014, 01:50 PM
The queues looked really good today with the 5 minute kick both ingame and char select screen. At peak time I saw around 1500 queue, which took around 30-45 minutes to enter the game. As I write this, Kyprosa queue is at 300, and it takes around 10 minutes to get in. This though is due to the char select AFK. My concern now is, since queue problems were almost solved prior to the 3 server release, would this mean the server population would be stretched out too thin?

Makovorn
09-24-2014, 01:52 PM
I know that, and I kept refreshing the twitter page like a mad man to stay up to date. But that is not the problem, mate. They promised a heads-up before the launch, WHILE they were in customs / released to them, w/e. This is not a heads up, this is a rough estimation. They promised a detailed ETA. And this is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Aye, I think I understand now. You were hoping for a tighter heads-up so you can queue early (or at a less congested time) and delete a character. Just hang in there bud. Things will improve from here on. I have characters on the American servers too and after they increased the capacity and added new servers, things really started to look great queue wise.

I wish there was some way for them to increase the capacity even more (I'm not a techie, so I have no idea about the physical/practical limitations). I'd really love to play on Dahuta, because of all the great competitive and active guilds over there.

madmous
09-24-2014, 01:52 PM
@scapes

Are my spend credits lost when i delete a char to make a new one on one of the new servers? If so then i dont move..

NV3E
09-24-2014, 01:54 PM
@methodz

DW bro, everyone that didn't threw money at Trion (yet), is still sitting in fabulous queues of 2k+ :)

@Makovorn

I wasn't hoping for a tighter heads up. They PROMISED a tight heads up. Thus they lied. Why even bother promising it in the first place. I don't get it, really. Well, whatever. I'll hang in there, like you said, unless im stuck in a 24h deletion queue as some people mentioned. In that case im done for good.

Disen
09-24-2014, 01:56 PM
Will there be anymore new NA servers??

Makovorn
09-24-2014, 01:57 PM
@Scapes.

1) Can you please explain the new icons under Restrictions on Server Select screen? N-E-F-H <---

2) When you say Character Creation is locked. Do you mean a new account cannot create a char on the old servers, or does this also apply to someone who has 3 characters on a server and wants to create the 4th on the -same account-. If it is the latter, it does not make sense, only one character on the same account can play, so no reason to restrict that.

1) Those are the first letter of the races. So, with all 4 there, it means character creation is totally blocked. (I guess if they'd want to re-balance sides at some point, they can selectively implement faction restrictions.) For now, it's to lure people to the new servers.

2) It's the former. In fact, no one (older or brand new account holders) can create characters on the restricted serves. This is only temporary however.

In terms of character slots: Patron and free accounts will both start with two character slots and will be able to purchase additional slots up to a maximum of six across all servers, with a maximum of four slots on a single server.

DarkSteele
09-24-2014, 01:58 PM
I'll hang in there, like you said, unless im stuck in a 24h deletion queue as some people mentioned. In that case im done for good.

10 minutes for lvl 1-9 characters
24 hours for lvl 10-29 characters
7 days for lvl 30+ characters

Rayar
09-24-2014, 01:59 PM
i found 1 bug in afk system.. you just need to die and no single dc even click in respawn and stay dead

silvertemplar
09-24-2014, 02:00 PM
/bump for an interface outside of the game or at least change your design so i can manage my characters BEFORE having to queue for the server (you know, like a global character select screen and only when i click to play the actual character THEN i queue?) to

1. Delete characters
2. Buy Character Slots

As it is, i can't do squat to get onto the new servers and irony is by the time i get to delete a character , i might as well then just play on the server that i just queued on since i well, queued already?

NV3E
09-24-2014, 02:01 PM
10 minutes for lvl 1-9 characters
24 hours for lvl 10-29 characters
7 days for lvl 30+ characters

THANK GOD, if thats true. Thanks a lot for that info. Still mad tho :P Don't like being lied to.

Skulkesyk
09-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Great news! keep up the great work Trion!

Disen
09-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Requoting my previous post, hoping someone can give me an answer?

Will there be anymore new NA servers??

Hybris
09-24-2014, 02:56 PM
I have all my friends on kyprosa and I can not create a character, when eleminate the restriction? I await response please

Klirioth
09-24-2014, 03:08 PM
Good job Trion

willowblades
09-24-2014, 03:32 PM
i'd like to say that the Ques today have been amazing and I'm glad about the new servers going up. i do have a bit of an issue about the locks on the servers that are already in place i've got a couple of friends waiting for the internet to be fixed and join us in archeage and now there is an issue of the can't join the server we are on. will you be looking to do character transfers ? if so would it be a case of pulling down houses / farms and anything off the AH like you've done in Rift.

BlackFear
09-24-2014, 03:32 PM
For how much time the character creation to the old servers is unavailable?

Columbus
09-24-2014, 04:07 PM
I have 2 characters with the same name on 2 different servers. I'm wondering how you guys plan to implement the character server transfer... what about character name collisions?

Eruantir
09-24-2014, 04:23 PM
server's up ? mass disconnect?

Khuul
09-24-2014, 04:33 PM
Can we please get a better timeframe for the character transfers, is it equal to a week? a month? several months?

powkies
09-24-2014, 04:51 PM

When will the character creation (temporarily unavailable) be lifted? I wanted to create an alt, i mean why is that not possible? it's not like i can login with both chars at the same time.

Makovorn
09-24-2014, 05:01 PM
When will the character creation (temporarily unavailable) be lifted? I wanted to create an alt, i mean why is that not possible? it's not like i can login with both chars at the same time.

I have all my friends on kyprosa and I can not create a character, when eleminate the restriction? I await response please

From the Senior Community Manager: "For our North American servers, this window was about four days."

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2hcx5d/new_servers_added_nui_eu_janudar_eu_and_nebe_eu/

Jensman
09-24-2014, 05:05 PM
I download it, i install it, i want to play with my friends.... YOU CAN NOT CREATE A CHARACTER ON THIS SERVER!

I have no words for this... well i have words, but i don't want to get a ban of this forum :-) PLEASE friends want to play together, not playing on different servers!

...no words

Irrstern
09-24-2014, 05:22 PM
Welcome new servers!

(Now some Eanna guys go play there)

finally Lux Arcana leaves Eanna :D

YAYYYYYY

Ford
09-24-2014, 05:59 PM
So I have to wait 24 hours for character deletion, just so I can get off over populated server. Makes no bloody sense at all. I already paid for patron so good luck. I aint paying for another character slot. Just so I can play on underpopulated server to open up some space on my current one. What you should have done is stop being so cheap and allow people to create new character on a new server but only if they put one character into deletion process.

Takes 3 lines of freaking code...

PhantasyStarRune
09-24-2014, 05:59 PM
Trion, don't listen to the whiners. If you want to listen to the community, then ignore the dumb billies, caps lock users and pretty much anyone who you feel is coming out aggressive.

>Labor gain rate is fine as it is and it's what makes people want to log in and play the game.
>Blocking character creation is wrong. Instead, disallow people to log in to a server if they don't have a character there.
>Don't have your GMs monitor afk prevention. If someone wants to stay online, they will do it, one way or the other. Instead, have your GMs more focused on dealing with bots, namely any kind of player reports on bots.

BlackDeath
09-24-2014, 06:04 PM
For how much time the character creation to the old servers is unavailable?

lol nice name.

Alastar
09-24-2014, 08:26 PM
it's a great work! Thank you very much! :D

I thought it'll be on Friday only ;)

Griffit
09-24-2014, 09:52 PM
I am confused, can someone please explain me.

so i am on Eanna server, i am not leaving it. Playing that server from 12th.

So i will not be able now to make 3rd and 4th character on my account cause it is disabled ?

Reifnir
09-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Yesterday i tested the new kicktimer, its a littlebit short but the log in time is much better than before. Yesterday it was great to play and to log out, have a shower and log in :)

and we got three new servers! Thats great to hear! I hope the queue get lower now. :)

Reifnir
09-24-2014, 10:05 PM
I am confused, can someone please explain me.

so i am on Eanna server, i am not leaving it. Playing that server from 12th.

So i will not be able now to make 3rd and 4th character on my account cause it is disabled ?

Only for the first time i think. After the new server are full we are able to make new servers. ;)

Firenation
09-24-2014, 10:18 PM
Any info on a fix for people who can't add any payment method?

I cannot add a payment method too :((

Cheech
09-24-2014, 10:35 PM
@Scaped (or any of ther Trion staff) If i delete a toon on Kyprosa will i be able to remake it or will i be locked out of my server?

Bija
09-24-2014, 11:15 PM
woud love to play on another serv but 1d timer to delete a char...bah i wanna play today..time to cog up que more :P

Coolbreaker
09-24-2014, 11:34 PM
Please implement one free character server transfer. Otherwise adding new server is senseless. You will solve the problem with capacity instantly. Most people will switch from the headstart high capacity server without any house building spot to one of the new servers. At least one FREE character transfer would be fair because of the queue problem last week.

Reifnir
09-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Please implement one free character server transfer. Otherwise adding new server is senseless. You will solve the problem with capacity instantly. Most people will switch from the headstart high capacity server without any house building spot to one of the new servers. At least one FREE character transfer would be fair because of the queue problem last week.

I think much people that havent find a housespot would transfer. On the other they can play and build a house or scarecrows.... would be a nice idea

GGGG
09-25-2014, 12:11 AM

We've added three new worlds to our European server list: Nui (EU), Janudar (EU), and Nebe (EU)! These three servers will be on the new Auction House cluster 6 (AH6) and are online and available to play right now: Wednesday, September 24 at 7:15 PM GMT (PDT+7).

Fantastic news Trion.

Anunaki
09-25-2014, 12:17 AM
I think the last go around was needed. This one however, not so sure. Three at that! I started on the last server before this and I have NEVER had a que. So why do they need 3 more?

Ubar
09-25-2014, 12:23 AM
I wasn't expecting 3 new servers, lets hope population will balance out , so all servers have a healthy activity.
A new char on a fresh server is always appealing :)
GJ Trion

supermat0
09-25-2014, 12:42 AM
Yeah a free server transfer would be nice. I know the group of people i play with would move not only to find a plot for a farm but to be able to play with those who cant create on Eanna.

Reifnir
09-25-2014, 12:46 AM
I think the last go around was needed. This one however, not so sure. Three at that! I started on the last server before this and I have NEVER had a que. So why do they need 3 more?

Because you are not the only one who want to play. -.-

Evopure
09-25-2014, 01:11 AM
Where's the server transfer?

How about you just be happy that they got new servers for your region. They are working on player transfers. Stop being a spoilt, entitled child. They are doing what they can. They said that player transfers will be available in the future. Deal with it.

Rarms
09-25-2014, 01:26 AM
Is it possible to know at least ETA for transfer migration?
1 week?
1 month?
1 year?

Thanks.

Malbec
09-25-2014, 01:34 AM
Thank you Trion for adding more servers, balancing a launch must be a very difficult matter to manage, considering the extra complexities Archeage has with limited Land etc.

It has left our Gaming Community with a bit of a problem though;

We are not huge in Archeage just yet but we have good numbers in Rift. We decided we will be playing Archeage and some became Founders and others said they would wait for F2P launch.

So the Founders have got in, set themselves up got Land built houses etc. The F2P tried logging in, but most play at peak UK and gave up queueing. Some decided to start playing on the other servers on a temporary basis just to check out class selection etc hoping queues would be fixed. Then they could pop on over and join the rest of us.

However the restrictions are now preventing this. We understand that you state its temporary, but is there an ETA on this or are you looking into another slight increase on the population on each server once you see the new servers getting populated and others deleting toons to get to new servers?

We are not raging about it, we are not that type of Community, we just want to game together as we have known each other a long time but this matter has split us up.

Thanks

Mal

Psythis
09-25-2014, 01:36 AM

Ok your either a troll, or playing from the most obscure time zone imaginable... during peak EU time, NO server had less than a 3 hour wait for non-patrons since release.. Even patrons had no less than an hours wait.. these servers we're needed and once people realize the queues are gone, even more will come back, so 3 may not even be enough.

Personally I am very grateful for the new servers and hope it is enough, last night I started on the new ones and actually enjoyed myself playing for the first time yet, Go Nebe!

--Psythis

Zaknis
09-25-2014, 01:51 AM
Thank you Trion for adding more servers, balancing a launch must be a very difficult matter to manage, considering the extra complexities Archeage has with limited Land etc.

It has left our Gaming Community with a bit of a problem though;

We are not huge in Archeage just yet but we have good numbers in Rift. We decided we will be playing Archeage and some became Founders and others said they would wait for F2P launch.

So the Founders have got in, set themselves up got Land built houses etc. The F2P tried logging in, but most play at peak UK and gave up queueing. Some decided to start playing on the other servers on a temporary basis just to check out class selection etc hoping queues would be fixed. Then they could pop on over and join the rest of us.

However the restrictions are now preventing this. We understand that you state its temporary, but is there an ETA on this or are you looking into another slight increase on the population on each server once you see the new servers getting populated and others deleting toons to get to new servers?

We are not raging about it, we are not that type of Community, we just want to game together as we have known each other a long time but this matter has split us up.

Thanks

Mal

When restrictions will be lifted off ? Sorry but those restrictions imo are very bad thing, you are preventing ppls to join same sarver as they friends and play togather. IMO whole point in playing MMO games are to play with friends and now you are prventing this and ruining gameplay for many players. Pls lift restrictions asap and provide free server transfer, it would be much better.

stagis
09-25-2014, 02:10 AM
When restrictions will be lifted off ? Sorry but those restrictions imo are very bad thing, you are preventing ppls to join same sarver as they friends and play togather. IMO whole point in playing MMO games are to play with friends and now you are prventing this and ruining gameplay for many players. Pls lift restrictions asap and provide free server transfer, it would be much better.
you are right but on the other hand 2k que no body can play !

beer
09-25-2014, 03:12 AM
Hey guys if someone planing to start a char and dont wanna play solo please pm me
I wanna start a char as a firran in any of new servers D:
got my leg injured so I got a lot of time to play :>

Bacon
09-25-2014, 03:39 AM

I would like to know the answer to this as well. As a returning founder who played Alpha, all of my friends are on one of the currently restricted servers. As i have been on holiday for 3 weeks with no access to create a character when the servers released, i am now stuck because i cannot create a char on the same server as them.

I understand the reasoning behind restricting the servers so that new players are encouraged to play on these, but imo it would be a better idea to have a tip which what servers are suggested new players start on due to high population/queues etc, and let people make their own mind if they want to create a char on a busy server or not.

Hope14
09-25-2014, 07:25 AM
Will Auction House clusters be merged?
Because I have a char in Kyprosa and I want to transfer gold from my other char in Nebe because I have lands there.
For now I can't do almost anything on Kyprosa otherwise than leveling.

Blastcaps
09-25-2014, 08:44 AM
To encourage players to join these new servers, character creation will be temporarily unavailable on all other servers.

Which means all the EU gold spammers are likely to pop up on there, are trion using these servers to nail gold sellers? :)

Killcia
09-25-2014, 08:48 AM
Oh, yeah, `good job`. Look, now, theres queue on ALL serwers above these 3! Really..You could think about it before. Almost everyone have high lvl, houses, farms, lots of gold, ship and others..And you think that they will move to new serwers..really? Im asking `WHY DIDNT YOU DO IT LAST WEEK?`

MercenaryTao
09-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Who the ♥♥♥♥ is managing all of this ? I always thought that people working for big companies are smart ... yet almost every game seems to be run by clueles kids.. seriously .. first u come up with 5 min afk kick to help the queue which made everything even worse and now u add new servers but people can hardly switch over because they have to wait for the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ queue so they can delete at least one character and start over on the new server.. I know this will get fixed after few days im just amazed ♥♥♥♥ like this happens to even the best companies.. isnt there someone who gets paid for thinking ahead so stuff like this wouldnt happen ?

Ronin00
09-25-2014, 10:39 AM
Still queue!!!! Doesn't matter 3000-4000 in queue or 1000-1500. Why should I have to wait 1-2 hours? When in another game 2mins the login. No, thanks Trion, i don't want!

Murhan
09-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Great job! :D

Sarxify
09-25-2014, 10:51 AM
Can i send items and golds from character on one server to character to another ? If not can i transfer my character on another server ? If not why to play on new servers and Trion is stupid.

Rarms
09-25-2014, 11:03 AM
The truth is that for queued server, new Servers without Character Migration, are Useless.
If patron (Who's pay the game) can't move , queue still remain.
At least they can take more money from free players.
But problems will remain forever, till migration don't come.
ps: Migration means that in the future patrons will move only with a new Server. 0 patrons will move due game's dinamics on a started server, loosing all stuff.
So for a long time we'll have patron's servers queued. And lots of free ppl without queue.

Klatschi666
09-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the new servers, but without a charcter transfer these new server are useless, and a week waiting time just to delete a character is stupid. but hey letīs buy a character scroll....NOT.

itīs like always with trion, take the money and run as long as you can :(

zole
09-25-2014, 11:15 AM
Why is the restriction removed again, from some of the old servers ?? The chat is filled with gold seller spam again

Kr3v
09-25-2014, 11:39 AM
New server is a good thing, yes. But srsly, 24h for a deletion of character??? is it a joke? how can we play on the new servers if we can't create new characters...non sense.

Samohtimovic
09-25-2014, 02:28 PM
Still queue!!!! Doesn't matter 3000-4000 in queue or 1000-1500. Why should I have to wait 1-2 hours? When in another game 2mins the login. No, thanks Trion, i don't want!

It will take time for queue to decrease... Some people is still joining to play because they can't trasfer, others are joining to delete their char... New users are moving in new servers, just wait some time... :D

Cielfr
09-26-2014, 01:25 PM
Today in f2p already five hour in the queu and I am only 440 atm -_- sigh very very sigh. Trion don't understand. We are 3 server in low all the rest in queuing and they dn't give the posibilty to transfert our character... sigh!

Grimspiller
09-26-2014, 01:57 PM
New server is a good thing, yes. But srsly, 24h for a deletion of character??? is it a joke? how can we play on the new servers if we can't create new characters...non sense.

You delete one character and play with other untill 24 hours are up.And than create character on other servers and leave first char there.

Lanami
09-26-2014, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the new servers. Our group (as it seems most groups are) is divided with patrons & non-patrons. We patrons made the decision to abandon Eanna & move to Nui because we'd rather play with our friends. Took about 2 days to catch back up, plus we got better housing spots. Eanna = 5 hour queue + 2 hour play per night. Nui = 7 hours play per night. I think we're all happy :-)

herisson
09-26-2014, 11:36 PM
Thank you guys ! I love you

Kaziklu
09-27-2014, 03:21 AM
To encourage players to join these new servers, character creation will be temporarily unavailable on all other servers.

Hum ok till when?
Because when friends tell you about the game and you want to join them, you are not encouraged to join a new servers where they are not.

Deepedia
09-27-2014, 04:05 AM
good move actually but if we may know...till when the character prohibition will resume?

if i may give ideas: can the team open up character creation for just few hours a week and then prohibit it again,it will keep the server lively with few new player and stay not overcapacity,the same mechanism can be used for server transfer in the future to avoid population spike

Columbine
09-28-2014, 03:10 AM
It's just a patch on your wheel's big hole... All my friends are on Eanna, and all the french RP players I know too, because Eanna is the server chosen by the french RP community...
It's really a shame to wait day after day to join them... and not being able to join my husband to play with him !
Please, ear what we try to make you understand... I'm fed up with this situation : people who do have friends on the olders servers won't create a character on an other server, furthermore if the transfer of one's character isn't available to move on an older server a character from a new one.

It's rather utopist or silly to believe people who are stuck at the olders servers gates will just level up on a new one without their friends/community and wait days/weeks/months before joining them when (or if...) transfer will be up...

Kaziklu
09-28-2014, 06:22 AM
people who do have friends on the olders servers won't create a character on an other server

Same situation here.
Except I'm waiting to join friends on Aier which is no more populated than new servers since today but still on restriction...

Ghann
09-28-2014, 06:32 AM
Will be good when you fix that freaking Lags , because game is unplayable !!!

JamesHabo
09-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Will be good when you fix that freaking Lags , because game is unplayable !!!

Something must be wrong from your side maybe? Im not lagging 1 bit.. neither is any of my friends..

By the way, any plans on server transfers?

odraciro
09-28-2014, 06:57 AM
Something must be wrong from your side maybe? Im not lagging 1 bit.. neither is any of my friends..

Not his , many people ingame are suffering lag and you can see it in the chats , i too have lags and when i go to another game my ping is just fine , and this only happened on AA 2 days ago .

JamesHabo
09-28-2014, 08:12 AM
Not his , many people ingame are suffering lag and you can see it in the chats , i too have lags and when i go to another game my ping is just fine , and this only happened on AA 2 days ago .

hmm, weird..:/ Thought AA would be the game that launches without any lags..

Riddimreturn
09-28-2014, 08:39 AM
howdy,

Any news or announcement on when players will be able to, transfer there characters from 1 server to another? and if it will be like "RIFT" free of charge transfer or will it be charged.

If anyone has any Info on this please send me a link, or post me information cheers.

Ghann
09-28-2014, 09:54 AM

Then come play at Nui , and you will see what i mean :)

Columbine
09-28-2014, 10:11 AM
howdy,

Any news or announcement on when players will be able to, transfer there characters from 1 server to another? and if it will be like "RIFT" free of charge transfer or will it be charged.

If anyone has any Info on this please send me a link, or post me information cheers.

A GM said on another section that it will be free from an older server to a new one (so we can deduce it won't be free from a new one to an old one), and that the function has been asked by Trion to XLGames. So it could take a long time...

Riddimreturn
09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
A GM said on another section that it will be free from an older server to a new one (so we can deduce it won't be free from a new one to an old one), and that the function has been asked by Trion to XLGames. So it could take a long time...

cheers m8, that clears that up at least for now

Euphomia
09-28-2014, 11:51 AM

ye server transfers are not going to happen any time soon. Nui server already got 1k queue and the other 2 are on High status.

qwerty90marco
09-28-2014, 02:35 PM
When they reopened the other server ? I have my friends on dahuta but I can not reach them because I can not create the character !!

Columbine
09-29-2014, 01:59 AM
Well, 5 days later and after a sunday where we saw all the servers with a high population or a queue, could you re-open the character's creation for the people who are waiting to play with their friends or family on the temporarily closed servers please ? Or allow them to invite someone on the server.

So as the characters transfer isn't possible we won't create our character on another server than the one where our mates are, it's a waste of time and we begin being fed up with this compulsory waiting. Thank you.

Sandrock87
09-29-2014, 08:42 AM
This has got to be the most amateur solution for population balance i have ever witnessed in gaming history. Let's segregate people from their friends and family. Because MMOs are meant to be played with complete random strangers only. Oh no a friend invite was too difficult to realize? Please sell your company to EA, they can strip it for parts.

Columbine
09-29-2014, 09:40 AM
Well, 5 days later and after a sunday where we saw all the servers with a high population or a queue, could you re-open the character's creation for the people who are waiting to play with their friends or family on the temporarily closed servers please ? Or allow them to invite someone on the server.

So as the characters transfer isn't possible we won't create our character on another server than the one where our mates are, it's a waste of time and we begin being fed up with this compulsory waiting. Thank you.
Just a screenshot to prove that today is like yesterday (so it wasn't because of the weekend) :

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/42/81/35/aa-29-10.jpg

As you can see all EU servers are at least with a high population or a queue. Please, remove the restriction, letting it in place is a nonsense from now on...

Nieve
09-29-2014, 03:59 PM
I'm trying to get people to play with me, but those restrictions are not stopping. No ETA or anything on it?

Fonseca
09-30-2014, 04:27 PM
Scapes do there come some more servers again so us in EU get more than 10 servers? just want to know because all servers are almost full and the construction land are completely full 0 space to build on any server.

DongFanBubai
09-30-2014, 06:46 PM
Scapes do there come some more servers again so us in EU get more than 10 servers? just want to know because all servers are almost full and the construction land are completely full 0 space to build on any server.

Thats not true. I play on Orchidna and there is still tons of land for everything.

I suggest to rework the Laborsystem...

Columbine
10-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Well, after 7 days of restrictions :
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/42/81/35/aa-01-10.jpg

You, Trion, should lift the restrictions for all those reasons :
- The people who wait since a week to play with their friends/family/community on the restricted servers will not create their character on another one (moreover if the character's transfer isn't available), so as the friends/family/community will not reroll on an open server to restart from the beginning
- The Patrons who really wanna play on the restricted servers are aware that finding a land isn't easy on these servers (if they don't have already a land with another character on the server)
- The Patrons will always have the priority on the queues
- F2P who wanna play on the older servers know that they will have queues on the evenings
- The ones who can play during the day can't do so even if all the servers have a low population (like on the screenshot). They have a high population only 5~6 hours a day (so 1/4 of a day time)
- On the evenings, some restricted servers have less population than the open ones, and are empty before them
- You will loose customers because people feel like hostages, moreover the Patrons who aren't allowed to create another character on the same server they play (they can't play two characters together on a same account, so they don't influence the population balance)

So, please Trion, just listen to reason. Open the gates.

Pyroathic
10-01-2014, 03:04 AM

- The people who wait since a week to play with their friends/family/community on the restricted servers will not create their character on another one (moreover if the character's transfer isn't available), so as the friends/family/community will not reroll on an open server to restart from the beginning
- The Patrons who really wanna play on the restricted servers are aware that finding a land isn't easy on these servers (if they don't have already a land with another character on the server)
- F2P who wanna play on the older servers know that they will have queues on the evenings
- The ones who can play during the day can't do so even if all the servers have a low population (like on the screenshot). They have a high population only 5~6 hours a day (so 1/4 of a day time)
- On the evenings, some restricted servers have less population than the open ones, and are empty before them
- You will loose customers because people feel like hostages, moreover the Patrons who aren't allowed to create another character on the same server they play (they can't play two characters together on a same account, so they don't influence the population balance)

Trion don't care about anyone. I'm waiting for an aswer from Scapes for more then 48h and he not even apear on foruns....

Columbine
10-01-2014, 03:18 AM
It only costs some minutes to try... that's nothing regarding the time we are waiting for a sign or a lift :)

dbalar
10-01-2014, 04:29 AM
Just a screenshot to prove that today is like yesterday (so it wasn't because of the weekend) :

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/42/81/35/aa-29-10.jpg

As you can see all EU servers are at least with a high population or a queue. Please, remove the restriction, letting it in place is a nonsense from now on...

^This.

Yesterday Nui had queues before some of the restricted servers, I really donīt know whats the problem anymore, population is pretty even.

11 people in f2p qeue at +/-7pm GMT+1 (Shatigon)

kratos
10-01-2014, 04:45 AM

+1 you're absolutely right

Masque
10-01-2014, 05:02 AM
I have a character on the Kyprosa, but I would like to play on a different server, namely Melisara. Trion, understand , you it's time to open an opportunity to create characters on other servers. People want to be reunited with their friends / acquaintances and start playing together, but instead they are just waiting. Waiting, and nothing more. If so continue, sparsely populated server with closed registration will start to die, they just need a new influx of players. No players = No Online / fun / pvp
. That's all.

qwerty90marco
10-01-2014, 07:56 AM
i just buy the patron and i can't play on dahuta.
OPEN THIS FAKIN SERVER!!!

soviet
10-01-2014, 09:28 AM
any chance we can have an eta on when restrictions will be lifted on servers please . seems kinda pointless at the mo , as u should be able to create another char on the server u already have a char on as u cant play both at once.

SgtRoger
10-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Please open old severs! Can't join my friends :/

New serv are already full..

Ahya
10-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Nice going. This will help uncrowd some of the other serers in favor to allow EU players get a better connection and a fresh chance at grabbing land. I think some NA or many NA players are moving over to those servers in hopes to grab land and start over with it not caring about their connection speed lol.

buck92
10-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Nebe is amazing, just did the quest in Tigerspine mountains and got my first glider!!! wooooot! LOVE IT, and no lag whatsoever!!