PDA

View Full Version : MMmmmmm I liek free trade packs VOTF > All

Hamoct
09-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the 40 trade-packs!!! Futilez so owned!

We know you didn't really want all those tradepacks... R-U-MAD?

Teel
09-24-2014, 01:29 PM
Futilez TS:

http://i.imgur.com/EThgYxM.gif

RiverwinD
09-24-2014, 01:35 PM
So much sand so many ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Preacher
09-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Not sure what this about since at work today and did not log in yet, but least we dont log off with packs like VotF does :)

Hamoct
09-24-2014, 01:39 PM
Preacher... mmmmm yum.. sorry.. one moment.. mmmm will write.. mm in one second.. mmm...all these packs are so tasty...mmmmm so many tradepacks to turn in.. mmm

P K
09-24-2014, 01:42 PM
I love this server...

http://s29.postimg.org/58skaubxx/packs.jpg

Rha3gar
09-24-2014, 01:58 PM
I think there's a bug with the game, actually crafting trade packs using futilez doesn't cost any labor point. Gonna open a ticket about it !

Hamoct
09-24-2014, 02:56 PM
odd we have done 4 more runs and havent seen you yet.. must be buthurt?

Saintly
09-24-2014, 03:07 PM
odd we have done 4 more runs and havent seen you yet.. must be buthurt?
You expect us to w8 for you to leave Nui all night?
About butthurt, well, as far as i can tell from chat/TS noone rly cared about some bananas and labor, on the other hand we got kinda dissapointed that the only guild that offer some competition on the whole server hugs Nui and logout to avoid pvp.
Wp & enjoy the packages, hope we can have some pvp tommorow.

P.S. Before the usual reply "GvG?" pm IK about it, im pretty sure we can organize it, cheerio.

Aneu
09-24-2014, 03:16 PM
You expect us to w8 for you to leave Nui all night?
About butthurt, well, as far as i can tell from chat/TS noone rly cared about some bananas and labor, on the other hand we got kinda dissapointed that the only guild that offer some competition on the whole server hugs Nui and logout to avoid pvp.
Wp & enjoy the packages, hope we can have some pvp tommorow.

P.S. Before the usual reply "GvG?" pm IK about it, im pretty sure we can organize it, cheerio.

http://i.imgur.com/MlyGk1V.jpg
Only a single raid guys... only a single raid

Malikaia
09-24-2014, 11:52 PM
spamming server forums with stuff that 99% of the server couldn't care less about is very 2010. Just pm each other with this bs.

Heruler
09-25-2014, 12:21 AM
VOTF PVP , team up with war legends then hide away while war legands steals one of our trade ships , then you claim you stole packs hahaha

OH BTW NUI------------------------------------------------------------> that way dont forget to log out once your there

Murtass
09-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Did you take the chief spot at the Damage Control Department Heruler?

Congrats for the promotion!

Heruler
09-25-2014, 01:23 AM
Did you take the chief spot at the Damage Control Department Heruler?

Congrats for the promotion! what you talking about?
damage control
the packs were bait because you dont come and fight us otherwise , we lost 1 ship of packs to war legends who manged to steal one in the sea battle ,
we got rest to beach where you attacked us from front with 1 raid and war legends attacked from behind with their 2 raids ,
we were flanked from both sides with no retreat to regroup so ofc you got our packs , dont forget the packs were bait to get you guys off the nui you so like to camp , if we wanted to turn them in we would go at 3am like you and take to a safer spot in solis maybe , dont think for 1min this proved anything but your ability to hide and log off on the NUI , still we love carebears yor so cuddly

Kimaera
09-25-2014, 01:38 AM
To be honest I find it stupid to just open multiple threads on the same topic.
It's just normal part of the game to steal/lose packs..it's not that you have done something that has never been done in all history!
One day you lose, one day you steal, nothing to really brag about, considering also that 90% of players don't care about your stories.
I think you guys are just showing the server that you are kids...

Malikaia
09-25-2014, 01:55 AM
To be honest I find it stupid to just open multiple threads on the same topic.
It's just normal part of the game to steal/lose packs..it's not that you have done something that has never been done in all history!
One day you lose, one day you steal, nothing to really brag about, considering also that 90% of players don't care about your stories.
I think you guys are just showing the server that you are kids...

Yep a mod needs to merge their threads or just delete them entirely. They are just making our sub-forum a mess.

Heruler
09-25-2014, 01:58 AM
im confused i only see one thread on this subject, i see multiple posts in other threads on this subject but only 1 thread posted about it , still its all banter kimaera im not sure anyone actually takes this serious if they do , im a little concerned :D

Malikaia
09-25-2014, 02:05 AM
im confused i only see one thread on this subject, i see multiple posts in other threads on this subject but only 1 thread posted about it , still its all banter kimaera im not sure anyone actually takes this serious if they do , im a little concerned :D

There is multiple threads of VOTF vs Futilez ♥♥♥♥ talking and no one else cares for it. Take it elsewhere.

Taar
09-25-2014, 02:15 AM
There is multiple threads of VOTF vs Futilez ♥♥♥♥ talking and no one else cares for it. Take it elsewhere.

You read and write much given that you don't care.

Malikaia
09-25-2014, 02:20 AM
You read and write much given that you don't care.

I don't care for the content but i do care for the mess it makes, two entirely different things.

RiverwinD
09-25-2014, 08:52 AM
Isn't epeen, bragging and talking bul♥♥♥♥ the only reason there are Server forums?

I can see no other reason for a Dahuta forum other than talking bollox.