PDA

View Full Version : [East] Any guilds planning on being Anti-Pirate Defenders?

Laelais
09-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Friend and I are kicking around the idea of making our guild anti-pirate focused. What I mean by that is just patrolling the trade routes giving cover to those making runs and attacking pirates on sight. I want to know if anyone is already doing this or planning on doing this with their guild? :confused

Irodan
09-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Friend and I are kicking around the idea of making our guild anti-pirate focused. What I mean by that is just patrolling the trade routes giving cover to those making runs and attacking pirates on sight. I want to know if anyone is already doing this or planning on doing this with their guild? :confused

A few guilds I've seen on the west are for-hire vigilantes that offer rides from west to east w/ multiple scouting boats to prevent the trade runners from getting ganked. They were super professional and offered a fair price. You could try that direction and make some money off of it.

Rivas
09-24-2014, 02:19 PM
On East, I've seen the Police patrolling the waters a bit. I'm not in the guild, but they seem to be good folk.