PDA

View Full Version : Not a PVP vid. We made a mansion

kerupt
09-24-2014, 05:09 PM
Philosopher Kings finished up our Mansion recently, thought I'd give a little video tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r2jJoebsYc

Look forward to seeing you guys in game!

Ligis
09-24-2014, 06:03 PM
Good thing you didn't need more logs.

Teel
09-24-2014, 06:06 PM
Good thing you didn't need more logs.

http://replygif.net/i/1486.gif

P K
09-24-2014, 06:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9lgOal4.gif

Grimlock
09-24-2014, 10:55 PM
That's one epic beard dude. Not too sure about the stache, but the beard is top notch!

kerupt
09-24-2014, 11:42 PM
Lol thanks. I usually wax the stache, but it may be getting trimmed.

Heruler
09-25-2014, 12:45 AM
nice to see you took a break from ganking hasla lol

Grimlock
09-25-2014, 12:48 AM
nice to see you took a break from ganking hasla lol

A post without mentioning nui shrines from Heruler! What is happening to the world?!

Heruler
09-25-2014, 12:59 AM
A post without mentioning nui shrines from Heruler! What is happening to the world?!
i know its sacrilege i will get preacher to beat me with a stick just for you

Heruler
09-25-2014, 01:00 AM
anyways its only VOTF the log off at shrines to avoid FU , you guys fight us all time , i like that :D

Grimlock
09-25-2014, 01:01 AM
i know its sacrilege i will get preacher to beat me with a stick just for you

Make it an iron pipe, and we're golden!

donskuzz
09-25-2014, 01:06 AM
This is what compleet control over Friedich Island grants you..
East side is just so far ahead on this server..

Heruler
09-25-2014, 01:17 AM

i need to borrow your house for 5mins on freedrich :)

LightofHeaven
09-25-2014, 01:25 AM
nice one bro ! :D

Malikaia
09-25-2014, 01:58 AM

I dont think they are really ahead, just there is more of them and tbh how many west players do you really see go to freedich, fk all there lol...

donskuzz
09-25-2014, 08:35 AM
I dont think they are really ahead, just there is more of them and tbh how many west players do you really see go to freedich, fk all there lol...
Sorry but they most certainly are ahead. Map control is #1 in this game. If you can claim whole zones to your faction then you get a massive lead.

In this case, locking down the island means the opposition can't farm gilda's as efficiently as everyone on your own faction. Which means east will have alot more big ships being build and getting the high gilda designs for housing and such (not even mentioning hastla...).

The problem here is that west just refuses to work together and global chat in hasla is just a mess, nobody is listening or responding, its all crying going on from people that get ganked..

VoTF are just carebears who only play for themselves and not for their faction, where's FUtilez makes sure their whole faction gets a lead, which I applaud you for, for achieving that. Because it really is important in this game.

West will rise though, but it won't be because of VoTF, thats for sure.

Murtass
09-25-2014, 11:03 AM
Donskuzz, please tell more.

VoTF isn't at fault by the dispair in faction population in terms of guilds. Actually we rerolled West, just because East was too stacked, which was something that no one else did.
And if we are carebears, what is the rest of the 99.9% of this game population? You dont know what you are talking about bro.

Its not up to us if others guilds start pvp'ing or not. Time will tell. But if its like this here, just think the other servers. lol

And to PK, im glad you didn't need those 10k trees to complete your mansion. <3

Sharpe
09-27-2014, 11:17 PM
Woah that must have taken some effort!

Goodjob, you can finally go shave and sleep now.