PDA

View Full Version : [East] Looking for mature guild, PvX with fishing/crafting.

Rakkan
09-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Hi all o/

I just migrated to this server to find that it has a really nice group of players compared to the others, so I'm going to set down roots! I'm looking for a guild with a mature community that does a little bit of everything. I will be fishing and farming, so a place where fishing is needed would be great. I may get into a little PvP at end game, but probably won't be very serious about it. No VOIP software requirements are a huge plus (I hate VOIP, rather use in game chat.) If anyone knows of/has a guild like this, I'd greatly appreciate the recommendation.

But anyhow, I'm looking forward to playing with all of you on Calleil! So glad to see a good bunch of people here for once.

TattedSoul
09-24-2014, 06:04 PM
Hello and welcome to the server. There's some guilds on the guilds list that I think don't have voice server requirement. Just look for a guild that has farming and crafting and they would probably welcome you. The list is no where near done as there are tons of guilds that haven't been put up there but it is a good start. You should be able to find one out there, best of luck to you in your guild hunt.

Rakkan
09-24-2014, 06:11 PM
I didn't even notice the guild list. Guess I was too excited about finding a good server, haha. Thank you for pointing me in that direction.

TattedSoul
09-24-2014, 06:25 PM
I didn't even notice the guild list. Guess I was too excited about finding a good server, haha. Thank you for pointing me in that direction.

No problem at all.