PDA

View Full Version : Catalan Ohtar: Protection for Trade Runners

IronArm
09-24-2014, 06:02 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/JTpic/ucc_zpsd98532d0.png (http://s17.photobucket.com/user/JTpic/media/ucc_zpsd98532d0.png.html)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/JTpic/ScreenShot0004_zpsfd3e107a.jpg (http://s17.photobucket.com/user/JTpic/media/ScreenShot0004_zpsfd3e107a.jpg.html)

Services:
Catalan Ohtar offers protection details for both land and sea trade runs in the Nuian nation. If you would like to hire the Catalan Ohtar for a trade run please feel free to contact Raziel, Brasdefer, Haiku, or Xanadu. We offer a trade run protection featuring 4+ members who sole purpose is protecting you as you make your trade runs successfully. We currently have 2 Clippers, one as a scouting ship and the second for transportation, and currently working on the Eznan Cutter.

We have had many successful runs and our members are willing to sacrifices themselves to make sure you make it to your destination. Our members are getting more experience each day and increasing our funds and strategies for offering you the best protection on Inoch!

We have been told by some of our patrons that we have the most professional and friendly service for trade runs. We would love for you to give us a try.

We station two guards on each side of the entrances to the boats and passengers will only be allowed on once they have made the necessary payments. If a person attempts to try and ride without the proper steps taken, we have members who will take care of the situation, because we fill it is only fair that our patrons receive the best services for their time and money.

*Discounts for large groups and guilds

Service Options:
-Sea Trade Route Protection
-Land Trade Route Protection
-Bounty Hunting
-General Bodyguard Protection
-Special Jobs available upon request

Service Request Thread (http://catalanohtar.guildplot.com/forums?viewthread=392)

Satisfied Customers Comments:
"Thanks a lot for the travel and how professional and friendly it was!. I will be sure to use your services again and hopefully partner with you and your guild somewhere down the road!

Thanks again!

Aeschyles"

Xadoe
09-24-2014, 08:29 PM
I had the pleasure of hiring Catalan Ohtar for the Dewstone/Austera Trade run....
There prices are reasonable andthey're very both extremely professional and friendly.
I was impressed by the level of communication they had between the passenger boat and the scout boat - we were chased by pirates and they planned their routes out so the scout boat could intercept the pursuers :-)

8/10 would hire again ;)

Xianghua
09-25-2014, 05:58 PM
Thank you Xadoe! We would love to take you on another run to change that 8/10 to a 10/10!

With each run we are getting more experience under our belts and using that to develop better strategies to get the trade runners to their destination successfully!

IronArm
09-26-2014, 10:54 PM
As Catalan Ohtar's reputation grows and more players use our services the better we can protect the trade runners.

I recently streamed our last trade run tonight, to help show that we are the best when it comes to trade runs. I will be uploading a more profession video in the future. The key points of this video is to show that Catalan Ohtar have developed strategies to get the trade runners to their destination safely and are willing to sacrifice themselves for the trade runners.

http://www.twitch.tv/brasdeferr/b/572504516

IronArm
09-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Status Report:

The Catalan Ohtar, looking to provide even better protection upon the seas, have made alliances in order to protect others. Our Eznan Cutter should be finished no later than Wednesday. This along with the increase in numbers should allow Catalan Ohtar to offer some of the best protection on the sea and land. We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Sammyman
09-29-2014, 07:03 PM
Awesome, this reminds me of several Eve online companies, it is great to see a sandbox in action :)

Hydrang
09-30-2014, 02:46 AM
Just ran into one of your guild members I had planted my wheat on an open space, and I logged in to harvest after 4 hours. I noticed one of your guildee waiting at my friend's "spot" and I thought " well just another thief in ArcheAge," but I was wrong. This person noticed me and watched over me while I harvested rest of my stuff. I talked to him later on, he said he was watching me and making sure other reds don't come. He gave back my friend's wheat afterwards (I didn't even ask for it he just gave them to me).

tldr: I searched up this guild, because of one of your kind guild members. I will definitely remember and hire for your services in the future. :D

Faith in ArcheAge has been restored.

IronArm
09-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Sammyman:

That is exactly what we are going for. We love the sandbox aspect of the game!

Hydrang:

We really appreciate the kind words and glad we were able to show the spirit of Catalan Ohtar too you. The person responsible seems to be too modest and I still haven't been able to locate who it was. By any chance do you know the character's name?

Hydrang
10-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Sammyman:

That is exactly what we are going for. We love the sandbox aspect of the game!

Hydrang:

We really appreciate the kind words and glad we were able to show the spirit of Catalan Ohtar too you. The person responsible seems to be too modest and I still haven't been able to locate who it was. By any chance do you know the character's name?

yes he's name is Vengaul. I took screenshot of our encounter lol.

Also, if I want to request protection how should I reach you guys?

Bittersweetxiv
10-02-2014, 06:53 AM
Are you folks still running protection for the 16 x 16 scarecrow run? Who can I contact? Still the folks above? I'm very much interested. I'm usually on evening-East coast US time)

IGN: Bittersweet

IronArm
10-02-2014, 12:52 PM
Any officers will be fine to speak to for any protection details. Saying that the in-game names are Haiku, Xanadu, Raziel, Brasdefer, Vengaul, Tyranas, or Irodan or you can PM me here. I'm also going to open up an option on our website for protection request.

CO Raziel
10-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Are you folks still running protection for the 16 x 16 scarecrow run? Who can I contact? Still the folks above? I'm very much interested. I'm usually on evening-East coast US time)

You can message any of the leaders Raziel, Xanadu, Brasdefer or Haiku and we will organize a run for you. I will actually be online in about 2 hours

Bittersweetxiv
10-03-2014, 09:47 AM
You can message any of the leaders Raziel, Xanadu, Brasdefer or Haiku and we will organize a run for you. I will actually be online in about 2 hours

My apologies for the late response. Thank you for responding quickly. My schedule is a bit hit or miss right now. I'll take down your names and try when I am able to get on. :)

IronArm
10-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Not a problem! Feel free to send in-game mail or PM myself on the forums. I'll be making a thread on our website for potential customers to see a full rundown of our services and set up appointments for protection details.

IronArm
10-07-2014, 05:36 PM
New Updates:

We have our first Eznan Cutter and are already getting supplies for both a merchant ship and another Eznan Cutter. This allows us to better protect trade runners.

Our numbers have increased along with our knowledge of the sea pirates and the enemy nations. If you are interested in joining please visit our website or get in touch with any of our members and they'l point you in the right direction.

We have added a section to our website to allow people to set up protection appointments for trade runs or illegal farms. This will allow us to offer specific protection for our customers!

Lieza
10-14-2014, 08:37 AM
I'm having a really great time with this guild. We do things together nightly like trade runs, PVP, dungeons, and more. They are super helpful too!

Paranos
10-14-2014, 08:40 AM
Always makes me smile to see great guilds doing great things!

IronArm
10-15-2014, 07:48 AM
Always makes me smile to see great guilds doing great things!

Thanks! We are also currently recruiting more members! We do have something every night that every member can take part of with us. We are working towards our second galleon and a merchant ship, so we want to make sure that we have plenty of people to operate them!

Sanghilia
10-17-2014, 08:01 PM

Yes we are still offering protection runs. Just contact on of our members in game. Or troll faction chat and say our name.

Kitwyn
10-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Do you have any plans to expand into the East. I need to make the run to the West for the 16 by 16. We could use a group like you here. (sorry if there is one and I don't know about it)

IronArm
10-20-2014, 08:28 PM
Right now we aren't currently doing anything for Eastern players. We have someone working on learning the language in order for us to communicate with the East in the future however and be able to offer services to multiple factions.

Lieza
10-23-2014, 03:02 PM
We are still actively recruiting new members of all levels! If you would like an invite or would like to know more, just speak to any Catalan Ohtar member and they'll point you in the right direction.