PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of moving here

Isin Dule
09-24-2014, 07:06 PM
hey, thinking of moving here, would like to know what faction has more ppl..

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 07:55 PM
Population seems somewhat even, but West definitely has more representation on the forums. Its developing nicely.

Archon is recruiting mature players 25+ (and/or have the maturity of somebody 25+) looking for a small/medium guild.

We're mainly farmers, traders and crafters but will be running everything PvE and PvP.

Our core leadership played through Alpha and Beta and we are looking for members who want to be part of a small/medium guild that will make alliances and help all members succeed.

We have an active TS server.

Contacts: Vidlar, Arcos, Ozzyodd, Spoonfed

TattedSoul
09-24-2014, 09:40 PM
hey, thinking of moving here, would like to know what faction has more ppl..

The server I would say is balanced. Not a lot of people are posting on the forums yet but there are some from both. The forums have a lot of people on the west, but that doesn't mean anything at all as to who has more. The guild list is big on the west side cause I provided the info..most didn't post it. I'm not on East side or I would list all the guilds over there as well. The East comes to our side a lot.. so there's definitely a presence there. We go over there a lot as well. It's a great server though. Probably has the least crap in the faction chats out of all the servers..easily one of the 3 best on the game. I met tons of friendly people who help out.. and this is from pvpers as well... so it's not just the crafters like some would assume.

ElCid
09-25-2014, 03:32 AM
I've had a lot of fun here. I moved and left a large farm + a lvl 50 on a crowded server

best decision I've made in this game has been to move here

TattedSoul
09-25-2014, 03:54 PM
I've had a lot of fun here. I moved and left a large farm + a lvl 50 on a crowded server

best decision I've made in this game has been to move here

I hear a lot like this. I know people that left tons of stuff and their mains and decided to turn their characters on here into their new mains.