PDA

View Full Version : <Donky Rydr> Doing Trade Protection Runs

Dueillog
09-25-2014, 01:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/F79ccmt.jpg

Merchant services? Mercenary protection? Shennanigans? .... <Donky Rydr> has you covered!

Contact Handie or Altfase in game, <Donky Rydr> is a small (30ish members but steadily growing) tight knit western guild / community.

Guild is mainly trade / pvp focused. We sell anything and everything possible.

Labor
Land
Merchant Services
Trade Goods
Trade Runs (Protected by Galleon / Clipper)
Sport Fishing (Projected, cannot build a fishing boat yet)
Armed Thugs
Bounty Hunting
Illegal Farm Insurance
Powerlevling
Crafting
Much much more...

Even though we aim to stay smaller and tight knit, we have some excellent and experienced players who remain guild / goal focused. We have no weird server politics or convoluted rules. People fall into 4 categories for us, Guildmates, Allied Guilds, (None currently) Customers, and everybody else...

<Donky Rydr> never advertises recruitment in game, so should you express an interest, we will evaluate fit over time before granting full member status. We expect the same from you.

If you have questions about policies, or anything else, I'll be happy to answer.My main is Handie and my alt is Altfase. Falcira Chobo and Sirherpicus are all also in leadership positions.

Any member can negotiate a run but we most often do it (the leadership) ourselves.

Good luck!

Gem88
09-25-2014, 01:27 AM
What is the fees for protection?

Falcira
09-25-2014, 01:57 AM
it does depend on what kind of protection you are looking for. please message one of us in game my IGN is Falcira

Manderlla
09-25-2014, 11:38 AM
I would join if it wasn't for you guys being in the west.
I guess ill make my own club then!

Dueillog
09-26-2014, 01:38 PM
I would join if it wasn't for you guys being in the west.
I guess ill make my own club then!

Its not to late to change your cat-like scumbag ways...

(Thats meant as a joke)

Dueillog
09-27-2014, 03:27 AM
So the day started normally, just expanding the Donky Fleet. Since we have a good amount of harpoon clippers we decided to build some Adventure clippers for when smaller groups wanted to administer some justice on the high seas or do a little Baywatch...

http://i.imgur.com/ZonsQH1.jpg

Shortly afterward our heroes set out...

http://i.imgur.com/9Iar8Mp.jpg

It wasnt long before we spotted some unauthorized trade in the bay, so we decided to reduce server lag. You dont have to thank us Inoch, we prefer to remain quiet professionals... It looks like from that picture that was some of our friends from <Pox> ?

http://i.imgur.com/yb6gmNL.jpg

Some more newfriends we made who should've bought clipper insurance (notice the wreckage left in our wake) . Such a shame we dont sell clipper insurance to reds I guess. So close to the docks too! Better luck next time?

http://i.imgur.com/LyJ4xsw.jpg

After awhile our heroes sailed off into the sunset knowing that server lag has been reduced on Inoch due to our erstwhile efforts...

http://i.imgur.com/f9ILS2O.jpg

Overall not a bad day for a single group.

Turned in 4 packs at enemy docks
Sunk 2 ships
Built 2 Adventure clippers and secured 4 more clippers besides (mixed fleet) for guild
Stole 3 packs
Killed many
Died some
Fled for our lives at least 3 times. Once from a huge crew of <Goonies> in a harpoon cutter /salute
Blocked at least 12 packs coming in
Had a really good time

For more info on <Donky Rydr> please message Handie, Falcira, Sirherpicus, or Chobo.

Our guilds website will be up and running in a short while, sorry for the delay!

Mugilicious
09-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Hey Donky Rydr!

We just made our guild today focusing around trading and farming (PvP in the future when we get more members). We are new and motivated players and we wanted to know if you would like to be our allies and perhaps deter gankers from killing us while we try to get enough gilda for a nice house. Message us here or in game through one of our founders (Mugilicious, Thorodan, Avri) and let us know if you want to make some kind of arrangement.

- Mugilicious (The Grand Exchange - founder)

Dueillog
09-29-2014, 06:51 AM
Mugilicious,

First off, congrats.

Now on to business... Why don't you send me a whisper in game. Handie, or Altfase or Altfasetoo.

Manderlla
09-29-2014, 07:26 AM
Its not to late to change your cat-like scumbag ways...

(Thats meant as a joke)

NEVER!!
And who said we were the bad guys?
Remember, we all lived together in Auroria years ago. your grandpa might have mated with my grandma
Ill just wait for the Dwarfs or fairy races. I think its a bit boring to play as a Nuian/human or an elf with double D anti-gravity breasts.

But ill watch out for the Donkey fleet so watch out for me... :3

Dueillog
09-29-2014, 09:39 AM
NEVER!!
And who said we were the bad guys?

You're not really the bad guys its true. I own two cats who I love very much, but they are still property and as such have no rights.

Last chance, convert or die...

See you in game hopefully! We're easy to spot you should show me you sails logo, so we can have a chat about clipper insurance <3.

Manderlla
09-29-2014, 01:47 PM
Last chance, convert or die...

See you in game hopefully! We're easy to spot you should show me you sails logo, so we can have a chat about clipper insurance <3.

I WILL NEVER CONVERT!!

I dont have a big boat yet.. just a rowboat. And my computer got cooked, hopefully not because of AA so im not playing at the moment.
But if i swing by the Donkey sometime ill keep a safe distance and wave at ya. 0/

Paranos
09-29-2014, 03:25 PM
I always enjoy seeing the Donky sails out on the water. It lets me know that. at least for the moment, the waters are just a little bit safer. ;)

Dueillog
09-30-2014, 06:11 AM
Oh no! Well perhaps if your machine wasn't covered in fur and /ahem fluids things would be different.

In all seriousness tho, hope you're up and running again soon. This is a fun game by any strech, and I've played my fair share of MMOs.

If you're looking for a guild I'd suggest <Meowcenaries> or <Goonies> both have impressed me on occasion.

We made some newfriends on Freedich today but I haven't examined the footage yet. I'll save that for later trash talk.