PDA

View Full Version : nui seems to be the central English speaking Server

LuckyBreaker
09-25-2014, 03:33 AM
I have joined each of the 3 new servers and found that Nui seems to be the most central English speaking server. So all newcomers or anyone looking for a fresh start looking for a central english speaking server, this is the server to go.

Raphayel
09-25-2014, 07:55 AM
Just fyi, many Germans plan to play on Nui (or started it yesterday). So be sure to know that Nui will be quite "German", too.

Bearsus
09-25-2014, 09:13 AM
Yep loads of germans. I think they are claiming it as another "Unofficial German server", but theres definitely a lot of English speakers also. I really wish they'd have made language specific servers because there's just so much hate / foreign language spam going on. Maybe they'll add language specific channels at some point (bandaid).

Lunayu
09-25-2014, 11:37 AM
indeed, but also a lot of russians... Germans speaks english but russians spam all the time with their own language... :P but that doesn't change the fact that this server rocks

Bearsus
09-25-2014, 12:33 PM
yeah so far the community seems pretty good. In AA standards at least. ^^ Thanks to new server got space for nice housing spots (for now)

Vicken
09-25-2014, 02:46 PM
yeah so far the community seems pretty good. In AA standards at least. ^^ Thanks to new server got space for nice housing spots (for now)

been in kyprosas head start, aier start, nui start i liked the most i like this server for some reason and Germans and Russians just makes things better :D

kaeshi
09-26-2014, 03:36 PM
You are kidding right? I have just abandoned the server after securing a nice bit of land and spending a few days here due to the fact that there seems to be no english speaking people on the server. I might see one english sentence in 50. I could post a screenshot of the chat for the past 15 mins i have been on, but suffice to say there is nothing but foreign language on there.

Looks like i will have to go back to dahuta or kyprosa if they lift the creation restrictions as all new servers i have tried have been the same.

Vicken
09-26-2014, 04:04 PM
You are kidding right? I have just abandoned the server after securing a nice bit of land and spending a few days here due to the fact that there seems to be no english speaking people on the server. I might see one english sentence in 50. I could post a screenshot of the chat for the past 15 mins i have been on, but suffice to say there is nothing but foreign language on there.

Looks like i will have to go back to dahuta or kyprosa if they lift the creation restrictions as all new servers i have tried have been the same.

dunno no problems here, all people i meet is very polite and even alot people not uproot mine grapes been up in wild for 2 days i know at least 3 people picking them up and they leave half to me :)
love it so far

Drgreen89
07-18-2015, 06:18 PM
Lol nuis first thread,,,,how times changed lol

Aedony
07-20-2015, 01:38 AM
What are you talking about? We're still very polite. Aren't we?
Let me help you carrying this heavy pack on your back...

Tyari
07-20-2015, 03:59 AM
"nui seems to be the central English speaking Server"

http://i.imgur.com/8dXfewB.jpg

U wot m8

BucketChan
07-20-2015, 06:57 AM
Moofie's wotting m8

/thread.