PDA

View Full Version : Hello, merchant wanna-be here!

Sharpwind
03-21-2014, 04:06 PM
Title says it all!! Hello people my name is Sharpwind and I can't honestly describe how excited I am for this game :o

Ever since I started looking into this game, SANDBOX was like a neon sign that never went away from my sight and the crafting and the trading and the houses and the possibility of raising my own mount?!?!? my god this game is going to be the end of me haha.
my vision is just that of a merchant/trader guy, i want to have a trading lifestyle in this game, like i can picture me and a bunch of guys in a caravan going from town to town trading goods. Idk it sounds ridiculous but I cant wait to do that so much! haha if there are others there that share my vision for this gamestyle then dont hesitate to let me know!!:D:D

Ruck Zuck
03-21-2014, 04:07 PM
Pirate wanna-be here. Can't wait to cross paths ;p

Sharpwind
03-21-2014, 04:08 PM
HAHA as ridiculous as this sounds I can't wait to cross paths either!!!! :D

zoekwon
03-21-2014, 04:08 PM
alpha tester wanna be here!

very badly.............

indigomnr96
03-21-2014, 08:51 PM
You dream the kind of life I want to live, my friend.

TekatoHikari
03-21-2014, 08:56 PM
alpha tester wanna be here!

very badly.............

U basically described everyone on this forum
XD

Azghul
03-21-2014, 09:43 PM
U basically described everyone on this forum
XD

We're all getting in! *Big dreamer* \o/

Neraka
03-21-2014, 09:45 PM

I'm with you. matey!

Azghul
03-21-2014, 09:48 PM

HAHA as ridiculous as this sounds I can't wait to cross paths either!!!! :D

I can see it now.
Mr./Ms. Sharp "Got everything you need in one place come get your goods!"

Mr./Ms. Zuck "Give me all your goods you puny merchant!"

"Have i seen you before?"

"Forums?"

"YEA! Nice to finally meet you!"

"Same too you, wait... Enough with the distractions worm! GIVE ME YOUR STUFF!"

*Sharpwind cowards*

Good stuffs. \o/

Sharpwind
03-21-2014, 10:01 PM
I can see it now.
Mr./Ms. Sharp "Got everything you need in one place come get your goods!"

Mr./Ms. Zuck "Give me all your goods you puny merchant!"

"Have i seen you before?"

"Forums?"

"YEA! Nice to finally meet you!"

"Same too you, wait... Enough with the distractions worm! GIVE ME YOUR STUFF!"

*Sharpwind cowards*

Good stuffs. \o/

lmao well i'll lvl some combat skills not just a plain little merchant :)

maybe ill wear robes and bait in people (just like you!) and take their stuff and trade that way ;) lol no i wont do that haha

LordDakson
03-21-2014, 10:54 PM
Hire a company of people to protect the caravan... eats into your profit a little bit, but pirates aren't a big deal then

That's my plan anway

Halkeh
03-21-2014, 11:00 PM
lmao well i'll lvl some combat skills not just a plain little merchant :)

maybe ill wear robes and bait in people (just like you!) and take their stuff and trade that way ;) lol no i wont do that haha

Pokemon battle time!

*Wild Pirate Appear*
I Choose you Sharpwind !
Sharpwind ! Use Wind Gust Attack !
Wild Pirates took 100 Dmg, Super Effective.

xD

bluemist
03-21-2014, 11:28 PM
;)dream come true have fun ingame soon :D cant wait to see all of you guys

Sharpwind
03-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Pokemon battle time!

*Wild Pirate Appear*
I Choose you Sharpwind !
Sharpwind ! Use Wind Gust Attack !
Wild Pirates took 100 Dmg, Super Effective.

xD

jokes aside thats how i actually came up with my name lmao :D

ArchmAge
03-21-2014, 11:39 PM
Hire a company of people to protect the caravan... eats into your profit a little bit, but pirates aren't a big deal then

That's my plan anway

It would be ironically funny if the hired mercenaries turned on you and steal your goods. Make sure to hire trust worthy people!

ApocaRUFF
03-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Welcome, Sharp! I'm also interested in a bit of merchanting. I know some stuff about trade packs that you might find helpful. Perhaps we could work together and/or family each other in-game! If you like, check out my other thread (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?227-Seeking-Guild-NA-version) and see if we'd be compatible. I plan on rushing a tradeship within the first week of the game with my family (if I can set up a decent one), and since you would probably enjoy that portion of the game, if you're active we could set you up as the family merchant with the trade ship.

Fun fact: The more you trade, the more trade skill you get and the better bonuses/less taxes you'll get.

Sharpwind
03-21-2014, 11:50 PM
I was just reading your thread before you posted here haha. I didn't reply to your post because you said you wanted a large guild and organized and stuff, to be honest im not the best leader/organizer, my intent is to bring all the people that look at the game the way that i do( or at least is interested in the idea) together so we can set up a guild or join an already existing one with the same goals. As far as behaving and being active Im a 10/10 on both and would definitely be willing to assist you and others that want this concept to flourish.

Sharpwind
03-21-2014, 11:52 PM
It would be ironically funny if the hired mercenaries turned on you and steal your goods. Make sure to hire trust worthy people!

lol that's what i was thinking :D which is why reputation and communication is so critical for this game i think and also the reason why i wanted to communicate my feelings here about the game(which btw i cannot wait for to come out already!!!!!!lol)

ApocaRUFF
03-21-2014, 11:59 PM
I was just reading your thread before you posted here haha. I didn't reply to your post because you said you wanted a large guild and organized and stuff, to be honest im not the best leader/organizer, my intent is to bring all the people that look at the game the way that i do( or at least is interested in the idea) together so we can set up a guild or join an already existing one with the same goals. As far as behaving and being active Im a 10/10 on both and would definitely be willing to assist you and others that want this concept to flourish.

What's neat about this game, as it has a smaller grouping system called the Family system, which can have eight people. You don't have to be in the same guild to be family, either. I was hoping to recruit you for my family :) The only limit is that we have to be same faction, which shouldn't be an issue.

Sharpwind
03-22-2014, 12:03 AM
Yea i haven't played or researched deep into the game unfortunately but i know the basics kind of, but yea as of now my answer is i'd be willing to join your family ^_^ but i dont like backstabbing so my real answer is that i would wait till later as the updates and everything come in to give you a more definite answer :D, but yes we can keep in touch definitely!

ApocaRUFF
03-22-2014, 12:07 AM
Yea i haven't played or researched deep into the game unfortunately but i know the basics kind of, but yea as of now my answer is i'd be willing to join your family ^_^ but i dont like backstabbing so my real answer is that i would wait till later as the updates and everything come in to give you a more definite answer :D, but yes we can keep in touch definitely!

Sounds good :D

Saul
06-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Title says it all!! Hello people my name is Sharpwind and I can't honestly describe how excited I am for this game :o

Ever since I started looking into this game, SANDBOX was like a neon sign that never went away from my sight and the crafting and the trading and the houses and the possibility of raising my own mount?!?!? my god this game is going to be the end of me haha.
my vision is just that of a merchant/trader guy, i want to have a trading lifestyle in this game, like i can picture me and a bunch of guys in a caravan going from town to town trading goods. Idk it sounds ridiculous but I cant wait to do that so much! haha if there are others there that share my vision for this gamestyle then dont hesitate to let me know!!:D:D

Welcome! Nice intro and I'm also considering acting as a trader in game, but it's just an idea for me right now til I get some gameplay in. I like the friendships being born just through the forums it shows the potential of the game. I want this game to build up trust that so many others have lost. Create true trust even in a game, of course we will need villains too haha.