PDA

View Full Version : <Imperial Guard> is now recruiting! (West)

Baratheon
09-25-2014, 07:06 AM
The Imperial Guard
Server: Inoch
Faction: West
TS3 Server Available - 200 slots

http://i.imgur.com/DTISftKl.png

In-Game Contacts:
Baratheon
Sigismund

***What we are looking for in a Guardsmen***

- Mature players! This does not mean you have to be 18+, but we expect you to act in a mature manner at all times!

- We ask that you work well with others. We enjoy working together as a guild and as such teamwork is necessary. Be willing to help your guildies!

- Respectful demeanor towards your fellow guild mates and other players in Archeage (maybe not the ones from Haranya)

************************************************** *********************************

Welcome to our guild forum page! My name (in-game of course) is Baratheon and I have no actual affiliation to the Lords of the Stormlands.

Our guild, <Imperial Guard>, is a multi-game community that formed over 3 years ago. We started as a community over the popular gaming platform, Steam, and have since moved into a plethora of games including Archeage. We invite all those seeking to join our guild into our private TeamSpeak server to not only play Archeage, but other games as well.

Our motives for this guild are numerous, but here is a nice outline of our plans. We hope that <Imperial Guard> becomes a place for players to relax with good friends. We want it to be a social environment where one can be as casual or hard-core as they would like. We have members from every walk of life in this guild and as such we dabble in every aspect of the game and take advantage of all it has to offer. Trade runs, raiding the Harani for packs, crafting, farming, PvP, PvE, we do it all.

All of us work towards guild projects including procurement of guild land (Marianople), building of ships (our first Galleon will be ready tomorrow!), trade pack runs for guild gold, and other production. We do not require that you contribute, but it will only make the guild and its members stronger.

************************************************** *********************************

If we sound like a group you would enjoy you can join by contacting anyone within the guild. If you'd like to know more you can ask here or contact myself in-game. We hope to become a long standing guild on this server and hope to expand.

See you out in the world!

Paranos
09-25-2014, 07:10 AM
Good luck in your adventures, Imperial Guard! Hit me up in-game if you'd like some allies to run with.

Baratheon
09-27-2014, 01:10 PM
Good luck in your adventures, Imperial Guard! Hit me up in-game if you'd like some allies to run with.

Definitely willing to run around and PvP some Harani!

In other news, we just hit our 100th member! Also, our first guild Galleon has been completed as of last night! Come give us a look if interested!

Alhmm
09-29-2014, 10:24 AM
I'm interested in joining your guild. 40 year old lifetime gamer here. IGN Name: Debrah IGN Name #2: Alhmm

Baratheon
10-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Debrah has been with us for quite a while, but in my negligence I forgot to welcome them!

Updating the post with our Steam Profile, which we will be using as our forums and events page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/imperialguard_UG

Always looking for more recruits! If you have questions get in touch with myself or a Guild Officer! In fact, ask any of our members you see in-game!

Event happening tonight!