PDA

View Full Version : WGU =-= Western Guilds United =-=

Paranos
09-25-2014, 08:42 AM
This post has since been outdated

Baratheon
09-25-2014, 10:24 AM
So let me get this straight. This will only be available to those of the Western factions, namely the Elves and Nuians?

If that is the case <Imperial Guard> would be glad to join in on the festivities. We would nominate myself (Baratheon) and Sigismund.

Paranos
09-25-2014, 12:31 PM
Correct, Baratheon. That was a deciding factor when I came up with the name and acronym. ;) Hehehe.

IronArm
09-29-2014, 01:00 AM
Catalyn Ohtar just allied itself with The Council. The views of the The Council are definitely looking to grow the West in the best way possible. I encourage other guilds into joining the West Guild United.

Mugilicious
09-29-2014, 09:52 AM
WGU? I like the sound of that! My newborn guild <The Grand Exchange> would love to ally ourselves with other western guilds. It will benefit everyone to be able to safely trade and carry out business without getting camped 10 metres from the dock. I nominate our co-founders (Mugilicious and Thorodan) to serve in the council!

-Mugilicious (The Grand Exchange - Founder)

KarDiamond
09-29-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm sure Ghost will be happy to be part of this.

SilentSagas
09-29-2014, 01:23 PM
My name is Sagas. And I approve of this message.

Mugilicious
09-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Hey I think you mixed up us and the Imperial Guard. <The Grand Exchange>

-Mugilicious (The Grand Exchange - Founder)

Paranos
09-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

When i wrote this original message I was in another guild that wasn't nearly as organized and more of a 'zerg guild' ... I will speak to the guild that I am currently in and confirm our place within the roster here - I don't see any reason why anyone would object as it matches with our guild's policies.

SilentSagas
09-29-2014, 03:36 PM
It's better to have a group of groups than one giant group. *thumbs up*

Paranos
09-30-2014, 05:49 AM
Morning bump!

Alanar
09-30-2014, 01:54 PM
I am not sure if this is the right place but me and about 7-8 of my friends are looking for a new home guild wise. Hook, are you recruiting for your guild?

Dueillog
09-30-2014, 02:49 PM
Alanar is that your in game name? Send Handle or Altfase or Falcira a whisper in game. <Donky Rydr> is smaller than most guilds but we recruit more slowly anyway. We evaluate thoroughly so would expect full integration. We aren't looking to admit a clique or schizim, we'd expect full evaluation from your guys too. It needs to make sense all around.

I just wanted to point out the option . I like to keep things super tight knit so admitting a group of friends could prove to be a plus if you guys can assimilate.

Paranos
09-30-2014, 04:19 PM
Alanar,

<The Council> is accepting applications for people who want to join a goal-oriented, PvE/PvP progressive guild. We do not have a guild leader, but a team of elders who vote based on both member feedback and what we believe will be in the best interest of the guild as whole.

Like Donky Rydr, our guild doesn't accept people as a group - but individuals as we want to ensure that every member is a good fit. That being said, if you're all team players and interested in individually applying, we'd love to have you enter the two week trial period, get you involved with guild events and see if <The Council> can be a fun, spirited place to play AA.

Mozam
10-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi Hook,

<Syndicate> would be interested in joining the alliance. We are a PvX guild, working primarily on maritime trading and a smathering of PVP. Either Lisbon or myself will be in touch with you in-game.

-- Mozam

Paranos
10-02-2014, 06:46 AM
Welcome aboard <Syndicate> ... I will reach out to you in-game about a meeting time / location.

SilentSagas
10-02-2014, 07:27 AM
Syndicate is different than Blue Syndicate, correct?

rjcfoxtrot
10-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Syndicate is different than Blue Syndicate, correct?

Correct. We are not affiliated with Blue Syndicate.

Danahan
10-02-2014, 11:32 AM
If the pirate guild Ghost is apart of this Spero Empire has no interest and will defend other West factions against them still.

Paranos
10-02-2014, 11:47 AM
<Ghost> openly attacks same faction & has public plans to go pirate - therefore they wouldn't be allowed in with our charter as listed.

Paranos
10-03-2014, 09:42 AM
^^ up ^^

rjcfoxtrot
10-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Hope this gets more attention. I did speak with an individual from Alianza Latina regarding this.

SilentSagas
10-06-2014, 02:13 AM
Sagas will join. Message Sagas, if ya need anything.

sploitinAA
10-06-2014, 05:06 AM
Question: What is the stance of WGU and it's affiliated guilds with regard to same faction pk-ing (unprovoked)?

KarDiamond
10-06-2014, 06:41 AM
<Ghost> openly attacks same faction & has public plans to go pirate - therefore they wouldn't be allowed in with our charter as listed.

Oh Well I had to give it a try ;)

Paranos
10-07-2014, 03:04 PM
updated 10/7

Paranos
10-08-2014, 08:06 AM
I will be speaking to the other guilds about joining as well.
Currently speaking to:

<Prestige Worldwide>
<Two Crowns Trading Company>
<Doge Empire>
<Novarian Alliance>

Paranos
10-08-2014, 08:12 AM
If the pirate guild Ghost is apart of this Spero Empire has no interest and will defend other West factions against them still.

[WGU] does not allow guilds who partake in same-faction warfare.

Mugilicious
10-08-2014, 08:55 AM
How will we be setting up the meetings for the councilmembers of the WGU? I would like to get some official confirmation of the alliance between the guilds.

- Mugilicious (The Grand Exchange)

Paranos
10-08-2014, 04:29 PM
Hiya Mugilicious!

I'm willing to host the 1st meeting on our guild's TS server. I just need another 24-48 hours to get things sorted. I've been compiling data (member totals, number of large ships, individual guild goals, etc). I want to keep the meetings as quick (while thorough) as possible and make sure we cover everything that needs to be covered. Ideally, each guild would be given the floor for a few minutes to give this weeks update with a few minutes of Q&A - possibly followed by a vote if needed.

Examples of votes:
- Adding a same faction guild to the <Pirate> or <Black> list.
- Adding an additional rule to our charter.
etc

Lauro
10-09-2014, 12:48 AM
Bump , im Lauro from Alianza Latina i just wanted to correct something im not an officer im just the Guild BANKER :( ,
Here are the correct officers

Fergu - LEADER
Scapa
Shamt
Regawolf
Salasar
Valorel

Myslelf as Sefl Proclaimed banker and Waskar as Merchant Ship Owner.

I think some of our officers alredy spoke to you guys but still i would like to say nice job .

Lauro
10-09-2014, 12:50 AM
Also you should speak withDonky Rydr , we( alianza Latina) have a Friendly/Allied Status with Them

Find more info about them in here

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?81469-lt-Donky-Rydr-gt-Shenanigans

http://www.donkyrydr.com/

Player
Handie

Valorel1982
10-09-2014, 06:44 AM
Waskar man edit this, Spero Empire are not pirates man, they are just allys of Burgenvold, but not pirate, im talking whit Danaha the guild leader of that guild, they are just allys of them.

Paranos
10-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Waskar man edit this, Spero Empire are not pirates man, they are just allys of Burgenvold, but not pirate, im talking whit Danaha the guild leader of that guild, they are just allys of them.

Glad to see this updated. However, supporting a pirate guild can sometimes be just as bad as being IN the pirate guild.

In my opinion, you're either for or against same-faction aggression. There's very little room for a grey area. You either want to support your faction vs. Pirates -- or you want to support / harbor / be a pirate.

Ennio
10-09-2014, 10:47 AM
50 shades of grey on real politics man.

I've seen half the people you deem pirates peacefully help me against reds, or go purple against someone trying to gank me.
Also don't forget some people have grudges from past events. Seeing someone gank a green doesn't mean that green didn't just uproot their farm.
Responsibility in alliance leadership needs to be found in researching beyond anecdotal evidence.

Oh, and given your stated opinion about being either for or against same faction agression, shouldn't your alliance's one rule be, "Initiate no hostility against any same faction group" ? .... or was that just a blanket statement for attacking anyone outside your alliance (pirating excuse)?

Paranos
10-09-2014, 11:04 AM
50 shades of grey on real politics man. Responsibility in alliance leadership needs to be found in researching beyond anecdotal evidence.[/B]

Ennio, I agree with this. It's exactly why we need to have meetings as a collective group of guilds and determine (based on feedback from multiple sources) what the threat level of each guild is. It has to based on personal experience.

Guilds should also have the balls to either pick a side *OR* declare that they're a MERC group. The merc groups should understand that they're not really trusted either.

Dueillog
10-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Also you should speak withDonky Rydr , we( alianza Latina) have a Friendly/Allied Status with Them

Find more info about them in here

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?81469-lt-Donky-Rydr-gt-Shenanigans

http://www.donkyrydr.com/

Player
Handie

Hi,

Quick bit of clarification here gents.

Speaking as the GM of <Donky Rydr> we have no actual alliance with anyone on this server. We will eventually select 1 ally and stick by their side like glue, but we aren't looking for a complex web of relationships.

For the most part we are friendly, and willing to help out (especially against reds) but I dont restrict my guys against anyone who is not a customer or our eventual ally. Thats on them, my stance if someone comes complaining is: "PvP happend in a pvp game."

This is not to say were a pirate guild or prey heavily on our faction, I just take the attitude that the pvp mechanic in this game allows to settle disputes on the spot.

So, I am not trying to be a jerk about things, just clarifying as several guilds have alluded to us as their "ally" both in game and out on the boards.

That's not the case. Once we do settle on an alliance - our behavior will make things crystal clear, an attack on our ally wil be met with the same swift response as an attack on ourselves.

Otherwise it seems you guys are on to good things, keep up the nice work, and remember if you do want to set up a contract for <Donky Rydr> services we'll be happy to provide.

BroFist
10-09-2014, 11:28 AM
I've seen half the people you deem pirates peacefully help me against reds, or go purple against someone trying to gank me.
Also don't forget some people have grudges from past events. Seeing someone gank a green doesn't mean that green didn't just uproot their farm.
Responsibility in alliance leadership needs to be found in researching beyond anecdotal evidence.

agree with this 100% Spero Empire has protected me with out my asking many times. And have personally witnessed hostile actions and trolling from Alianza Latina against Spero as well.

Vaman
10-09-2014, 11:29 AM
I will be speaking to the other guilds about joining as well.
Currently speaking to:

<Prestige Worldwide>
<Two Crowns Trading Company>
<Doge Empire>
<Novarian Alliance>

Not sure if the guild Two Crowns Trading Company would be good for an western alliance. Several members like to harpoon clipper troll the safe seas to block green trade pack turn ins. Maybe it's just a minority of the guild. Just my two cents.

Fergu
10-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Hi, Fergu from Alianza Latina here,

As a clan, our focus is doing trades, attacking reds and just having fun in general. We do not plan on attacking people from our own faction or becoming pirates, however, we will defend ourselves and green players that belong to "non-pirate" clans. We do not intend to form a faction within our own but we will not allow greens to be prey to others, either Nuians or Haranyans.

I am all in with this initiative, and will appoint officers to the meetings (keeping Waskar and Lauro in the loop as it was their project originally). I hope our view of the game is clear to all and aligned with the rest of WGU.

Alianza, the people's clan!

Dexamene
10-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Hi guys! I'm Dex, officer of Spero Empire.
Just wanted to clear up a few things for you all :)
Spero Empire is 100% NOT a pirate guild. Our allied guilds have been attacked by Alianza Latina on multiple occasions (as recently as Tuesday). We make absolutely certain that Spero Empire will never bloodlust first. We're faction friendly to all greens but we will absolutely help out our allies that are in need. To clarify, Burgenvold is also NOT a pirate guild. It seems that people scream pirate when they attack and lose.
I'm glad that some of you have noticed us helping out with reds! We're always around for others. Having so many members, there may be small hiccups in the rules. We just ask that you report a problem member to one of the officers or commanders in the guild. Everything will be squared away! Any information on an alliance, contact Danahan or Estellise in game :)

Lauro
10-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Spero Empire is 100% NOT a pirate guild. Our allied guilds have been attacked by Alianza Latina on multiple occasions (as recently as Tuesday). We make absolutely certain that Spero Empire will never bloodlust first. We're faction friendly to all greens but we will absolutely help out our allies that are in need. To clarify, Burgenvold is also NOT a pirate guild. It seems that people scream pirate when they attack and lose.
I'm glad that some of you have noticed us helping out with reds! We're always around for others. Having so many members, there may be small hiccups in the rules. We just ask that you report a problem member to one of the officers or commanders in the guild. Everything will be squared away! Any information on an alliance, contact Danahan or Estellise in game :)

Alianza Latina Attack SOME of Spero "allied" guild because they were being a Pain in the ♥♥♥ , those were GHOST and Burgenvoid Trading Co.

Ghost is well known for their Piracy acts across Inoch, and Burgenvoid Trading Co, we have a Current KOS/War with them , why because of SEVERAL events that happens on Karkasee Ridgelands .

On a Side note Myself and Waskar need to get a Life... we posted this at ALMOSt the SAME TIME >_>

Fergu
10-09-2014, 01:25 PM
To clarify what my clannies just said: Burgenvold and Ghost have been constantly attacking us and stealing our packs, both in Karkasse and at sea. We attack them on a KOS basis, but that doesn't mean we started any conflicts.

BroFist
10-09-2014, 01:27 PM

To be fair Dexamene, although I agree Spero is not a pirate guild based on my interactions with them, I cant say the same for Burgenvold. Burgenvold may not be pirate but they do same faction kill when they will bloodlust first on people who did nothing to them.

My friends and I were close to joining Spero but decided against it based on the protection you provide for Burgenvold. And I know many others who feel the same.

Waskar
10-09-2014, 01:41 PM
agree with this 100% Spero Empire has protected me with out my asking many times. And have personally witnessed hostile actions and trolling from Alianza Latina against Spero as well.
They protect <Burgenvold Co.> a pirate guild. when <Spero Empire> attacked us of course we are going to respond

BroFist
10-09-2014, 02:01 PM
They protect <Burgenvold Co.> a pirate guild. when <Spero Empire> attacked us of course we are going to respond

I agree that Burgenvold is using Spero for protection and at the same time committing acts that Spero claims to be against. But your guild is just as guilty with your actions towards Spero. What started out as a misunderstanding over a tradepack quickly spiraled into both guilds trolling each other. Both Guilds would benefit greatly if a ceasefire was approved. but like I said this would be tough will Burgenvold in the mix.

Danahan
10-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Ghost is not allied with Spero our Red/Blue list is not a secret and I can tell you that we have destroyed Ghost galleons on a few occasions. If you ever hear of them pirating contact a Spero member and we will be happy to assist.

Mugilicious
10-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Speaking as an outsider in most of these conflicts, I have seen that Burgenvold can be helpful at times, but a majority of the time is working towards their own benefit, whether that be helping fight reds or killing greens (myself included on more than one occasion). Spero, on the other hand, seems to be a genuinely helpful guild that has some members within their ranks that are unsavory. It may seem like they don't punish pirating, but there can be a number of factors behind that; for example, most occasions of pirating are not immediately reported to the right people within the guild and are therefore shrugged off as "f***ing Spero and their pirating ways". From what i understand, a lot of the time it is going on unbeknownst to the guild leaders. If, however, my information is innacurate and the guild management just chooses not to adequately punish same-faction killing, then I classify that as a pirate guild which I will not want to be associated with. I am giving Spero the benefit of the doubt here regardless of their friendship with Burgenvold, as they have shown that they have a good side. Please correct me if I am wrong in this post.

-Mugilicious (The Grand Exchange)

Danahan
10-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Mugilicious, thank you for bringing it to my attention a requirement of joining Spero is being faction friendly and respectful we do kick people for pirating. If you get in contact with me in game and if anyone ever gets a screen shot it goes a long way to solving things quickly.

Paranos
10-10-2014, 09:21 AM
I am giving Spero the benefit of the doubt here regardless of their friendship with Burgenvold, as they have shown that they have a good side. -Mugilicious (The Grand Exchange)

To echo what Mugilicious says - <The Council> has often wondered ourselves if <Spero Empire> is faction-friendly or supportive of pirate guilds, like Burgenvold. Some guilds that I have spoken to are intentionally sitting in a grey area of faction-friendly *and* pirate-friendly ... just to further their own individual cause... but I would hope that each legit guild has the intention of declaring what they stand for publicly.

It's good to see that Spero Empire has a strict rule about faction killing.

... but that leads me to wondering why it appears that Spero Empire does joint runs helping guilds that are well known for faction killing.

rjcfoxtrot
10-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Where we at with getting our first meeting going?

Sidious
10-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Hey guys join Burgenvold Trading Co. if you wanna make some real money!

We do it all, trade packs, fishing, red hunts, port camping, dungeon crawling(for eq. only), and market manipulation. Anything that makes us profit.

Must be mature and use team speak.
Must not be afraid to get their hands dirty.
Light hearten close community.
Amazing Alliance with all guilds on one TS.
No Care Bears!
Must be friendly to others in teamspeak.

Most members make over 100g a day with our help!

As for all the haters...We aren't pirates. There aren't nearly as many Reds as Greens in our server. That being said, it would really suck to have one giant steamroller alliance on our continent. Had we been overwhelmed by Reds on our server we would be all for zero green on green deaths but that isn't the case. If we see an opportunity to profit we might take it based on a multitude of factors. We do not like the Latina's. We do not like ghost. We do not like Purge and we do not like Sanctus. We have a Red/Orange/Green/Blue list that is quite intricate. As a poly-sci major, I understand that there is not such thing as a rigid alliance or rules of engagement especially in a video game with members joining and leaving guilds everyday unaware of the intricate alliance structures.

On Hasla...just dont...♥♥♥♥s gonna happen there. lol anyone who's been there knows this..even inner alliance conflict. But with rapid communication and proper discipline for alliance aggro we stay strong.

Alanzia can suck it, you guys are so bad, half your guild left today. :P

Sidious
10-10-2014, 10:55 PM
P.S. Buying any and all land in Karkasse...msg Johnwayne for purchases

Johnwayne
10-11-2014, 12:28 AM
To clarify what my clannies just said: Burgenvold and Ghost have been constantly attacking us and stealing our packs, both in Karkasse and at sea. We attack them on a KOS basis, but that doesn't mean we started any conflicts.
WALL OF TEXT WARNING

So i'm not sure if anyone knows what the whole conflict here was caused by, and hearing from leaders of either alliance is not going to give any real information about the conflict between the whole Alinzia Latina "issue", I could come here and state that my guild is 100% innocent and that we did not start any issues, and I could also state that we have never attacked a single green, as many people here are attempting to do. All I see here is shady politics, and people spreading slander about the guilds they are not fond of.

To clarify my standings on the situation, I do recall one of my members being attacked by an Alinzia Latina member while questing, as for who provoked this it is anyone's guess, this was followed up by both my own guild and Alinzia guild responding with force. I have also heard of my members taking packs from Alinzia members, but have also witnessed the same happening to my members from the opposite party. The arguments that are being presented bring no merit to the argument that either guild is clean or not. As an officer of a guild hosting around 120 members I do know that it is BEYOND difficult to manage every members behavior when they are not with the guild, and that others (i.e. alinzia have the same issue.) I have spoken personally to lauro, and friends of his, I have no grudge against them personally and neither of us have instigated fights on each other.

I am also sure if anyone were to throw burgenvolds name, alinzia latinas name, or any other large guild's name up in chat there would be some argument of that guild being pirate, that is just how online gaming is and how politics work, but at the same time you start throwing names in (Johnwayne, Whimsicott, ridge of burgenvold, Lauro and his crew from alinzia, and danahan or other officers of spero) you will get as many if not more people that lay merit to the fact that we have helped them in open world PVP against reds or purples, and even assisted them at random with trade runs.

TL: DR
In short, there will always be members of any alliance that numbers above 100 (50 even) that cause negative issues, and this is a problem with archeage especially, because there is no way to check who officers of a guild are, all that is going on in this forum is Shotty Politics, and Guild disputes being brought up over 1-2 members.

in response to Lauro's post (post #43)
I will private message you ingame later to speak about the burgenvold-alinzia issues, as for the Kos/War, I have never been attacked by alinzia latina, nor have I ever attacked a member, and I have come across many members of the guild, this just further proves the point that in large guilds like our own some people do not receive all information which can lead to conflict as such is the current problem between our guild. Only a few members of alinzia attack burgenvold members on sight and it is the same in reverse.

Mugilicious
10-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey guys join Burgenvold Trading Co. if you wanna make some real money!

We do it all, trade packs, fishing, red hunts, port camping, dungeon crawling(for eq. only), and market manipulation. Anything that makes us profit.

Must be mature and use team speak.
Must not be afraid to get their hands dirty.
Light hearten close community.
Amazing Alliance with all guilds on one TS.
No Care Bears!
Must be friendly to others in teamspeak.

Most members make over 100g a day with our help!

As for all the haters...We aren't pirates. There aren't nearly as many Reds as Greens in our server. That being said, it would really suck to have one giant steamroller alliance on our continent. Had we been overwhelmed by Reds on our server we would be all for zero green on green deaths but that isn't the case. If we see an opportunity to profit we might take it based on a multitude of factors. We do not like the Latina's. We do not like ghost. We do not like Purge and we do not like Sanctus. We have a Red/Orange/Green/Blue list that is quite intricate. As a poly-sci major, I understand that there is not such thing as a rigid alliance or rules of engagement especially in a video game with members joining and leaving guilds everyday unaware of the intricate alliance structures.

On Hasla...just dont...♥♥♥♥s gonna happen there. lol anyone who's been there knows this..even inner alliance conflict. But with rapid communication and proper discipline for alliance aggro we stay strong.

Alanzia can suck it, you guys are so bad, half your guild left today. :P

I very much hope that you do not speak officially on behalf of your guild. The message you posted was incredibly childish and pretty much confirms what everyone says about your guild.

Sidious
10-11-2014, 05:21 PM
I do represent my entire guild and often represent my entire alliance when negotiating with others. Most ppl who tlk to me appreciate my sense of humor and understand that this is just a game and friendly competition and banter increase the experience and loyalty within guilds while growing a cooperative atmosphere. I strive my very hardest to make sure no ones game experience is ruined by another person. This IS a pvp game and it isn't fun with out that aspect. If you can't handle getting ure ♥♥♥ kicked once in a while maybe you should play farmville
Everyone in my guild and alliance knows I'm one of the most caring and loyal ppl out there :p

Paranos
10-13-2014, 07:35 AM
@Sidious The simply fact that you hijacked a thread that aims to unite the faction pretty much sums up how your guild rolls on the server, no?

@WGU members Anyhow, ignoring the obvious troll - I've mailed everyone about this week's meeting.

Sidious
10-13-2014, 11:23 AM
I am not a troll. I did not think posting a response to continual accusations that my guild and my allies are pirates was hijacking your whole thread.
If your going to have ppl slander other guilds on your thread, expect responses

Paranos
10-13-2014, 11:26 AM
If we see an opportunity to profit we might take it based on a multitude of factors.

In my personal opinion, it's the ♥♥♥♥♥ way out to say, "Oh well, we're not pirates ... we just attack same faction when we feel like it."

Guess what ... that's a pirate -- you're just not red yet.

You're either WITH the faction, or against it ... there's very little room for middle ground. At least guilds like <GHOST> have the balls to say, "Yeah, we'll attack anyone we feel like, anytime, with or without reason."

Are they hated? Yup. But at least we know where they stand.

Sidious
10-13-2014, 11:58 AM
Depending on a multitude of factors doesn't mean any green anytime. If you can't handle a lil pvp, maybe ure in the wrong game buddy.
Your view of either with or against greens is so narrow minded, I seriously hope you dont manage anything in real life. There's no room anywhere for such a rigid outdated ideal as, "You're either with us or against us."....been used to justify many atrocities in the world.

Mugilicious
10-13-2014, 01:09 PM
Depending on a multitude of factors doesn't mean any green anytime. If you can't handle a lil pvp, maybe ure in the wrong game buddy.
Your view of either with or against greens is so narrow minded, I seriously hope you dont manage anything in real life. There's no room anywhere for such a rigid outdated ideal as, "You're either with us or against us."....been used to justify many atrocities in the world.

Hey man I know you're just trying to defend yourself here, but it might be best to stop posting and cut your losses. You're digging yourself a pretty deep hole with the "if you don't want to get killed by the people you're supposed to be fighting alongside then you should just uninstall" mentality and comparing a statement about what position you are within a faction to a global atrocity. Also personal attacks like hoping "you don't manage anything in real life" are uncreative and largely ineffective. If you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation of uniting western guilds in a polite manner then please just don't post.

Back to the task at hand; will there be a teamspeak server that we will be using? If there isn't one set in place I will volunteer my teamspeak server for alliance business.

- Mugilicious (The Grand Exchange)

Lauro
10-20-2014, 10:46 AM
Bump this is still alive and kicking right ?

Paranos
10-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Negative. The members of WGU were informed that WGU came late to the party and The Council has pursued other options, whisper me in-game for more info. ;) - Hook