PDA

View Full Version : Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Tamed Achilles
09-25-2014, 08:50 AM
Any good sized western RP Guilds around?

Psynful
09-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Tahyang has been voted by the community on the forums as the "unofficial" Role Playing sever.... I was on that server for a couple weeks and can testify that indeed there is RP activity going on there. I am not so sure about this server though. You may be able to find some that are into it, but I have not seen it advertised by many so far here. Good luck finding what you are looking for though.

Tamed Achilles
09-25-2014, 01:54 PM
I'm very well aware of the Tahyang RP Community as I was apart of Arisea (with Wanderer having headed up that entire movement) during that time.

I was just asking in general if there was any on there server that're disconnected from that Community and the Naima RP Community. But yeah, like you said I haven't seen any around being advertised and was wondering in general if there were any around.

TattedSoul
09-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Any good sized western RP Guilds around?

If you are looking for RP guilds as mentioned previously, you want to go to Tahyang. However there could be some on here. With who is on that server if you are actually looking to roleplay you might want to consider not going there lol. My best advice is come to this server and look and if you can't find one I would say try and gather people and create one.

Best of luck.

Alfhedil
09-26-2014, 12:16 AM
From what I've seen the RP scene is either off the grid, or merely inactive here on Calleil, me and my partner intend to make an RP guild on here once we're more established. We've both got characters on Tahyang and Calleil, so if you were interested in building up an RP guild with us, by all means, shoot me a PM and we can get something rolling :D

TattedSoul
09-26-2014, 04:02 AM
From what I've seen the RP scene is either off the grid, or merely inactive here on Calleil, me and my partner intend to make an RP guild on here once we're more established. We've both got characters on Tahyang and Calleil, so if you were interested in building up an RP guild with us, by all means, shoot me a PM and we can get something rolling :D

There's an RP guild on the server.. don't remember the name but they advertised in faction chat a couple hours ago.

Lionhardt
09-26-2014, 07:17 AM
There's an RP guild on the server.. don't remember the name but they advertised in faction chat a couple hours ago.

Same, I seen one advertising on the east. Though, if you're going to Tahyang I wish you the best of luck. It's a good community for RP but screw actually playing the game...