PDA

View Full Version : Hello!~ <3

Retrosmex
09-25-2014, 08:58 AM
Hello!
So I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Chyuu, a fresh Nuian! I've been playing for a little while, but I'm starting to get concerned with my skill selections. Not that I don't LIKE what I chose, I just feel like I'm going the typical route..
I've chosen Battlerage for my first skillset, then Defense for the secondary. I wanted those lovely buffs, and planned on using a shield along with a blunt weapon, preferably an axe or hammer. ( if Archeage has those..)
Anyways, I don't really know what to choose for the third skillset, considering I already have buffs from Defense, and Battlerage has melee-related skills, so what should I do?
In almost ALL games I play, I prefer going defense and healing, but able to fight for myself ( PvE ). So anyone out there could give me a hand?

Psynful
09-25-2014, 09:17 AM
Adding shadowplay will make you a Blighter, which is a pretty popular build. They are pretty good against anything, except mages. You will need some healers help to go against the mages.

Hello!
So I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Chyuu, a fresh Nuian! I've been playing for a little while, but I'm starting to get concerned with my skill selections. Not that I don't LIKE what I chose, I just feel like I'm going the typical route..
I've chosen Battlerage for my first skillset, then Defense for the secondary. I wanted those lovely buffs, and planned on using a shield along with a blunt weapon, preferably an axe or hammer. ( if Archeage has those..)
Anyways, I don't really know what to choose for the third skillset, considering I already have buffs from Defense, and Battlerage has melee-related skills, so what should I do?
In almost ALL games I play, I prefer going defense and healing, but able to fight for myself ( PvE ). So anyone out there could give me a hand?

Notsag
09-25-2014, 09:44 AM
The Blighter is nice, been playing with it so far, and i have no complains, but i will be sure to start testing diferent classes and builds once i reach lvl 35 ~ 55
And welcome to the game hope to see ya arround, take care.

Psynful
09-25-2014, 12:59 PM
I am a Primevil, so I don't have any actual experience with the Blighter, just going off of some of the many build articles I have read. It seems to be a very viable build over all and if I decide to level a melee warrior later will probably go with the Blighter spec for starters.

The Blighter is nice, been playing with it so far, and i have no complains, but i will be sure to start testing diferent classes and builds once i reach lvl 35 ~ 55
And welcome to the game hope to see ya arround, take care.

Retrosmex
09-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Adding shadowplay will make you a Blighter, which is a pretty popular build. They are pretty good against anything, except mages. You will need some healers help to go against the mages.

What about Archery or another class? I've tried songcraft, but I didn't really care for it. I just don't want to have a skill that I won't really be using.

Psynful
09-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Check out www.arche-base.com
There are tons of builds and guides on that site with reviews. You should be able to find something that you enjoy.

What about Archery or another class? I've tried songcraft, but I didn't really care for it. I just don't want to have a skill that I won't really be using.

Psynful
09-25-2014, 01:36 PM
www.arche-base.com/builds/search?types=&roles=&level=&t1=1&t3=3

Here is a quick link to all the battlerage/defence/ fill in the blank builds.

TattedSoul
09-25-2014, 03:42 PM
Welcome to the server Retrosmex.

Retrosmex
09-25-2014, 03:49 PM
www.arche-base.com/builds/search?types=&roles=&level=&t1=1&t3=3

Here is a quick link to all the battlerage/defence/ fill in the blank builds.

I went with my gut, and my gut told me to go as a paladin. :D

Casimyr
09-25-2014, 09:19 PM

Welcome to the elite sir!
I am also a Paladin, and enjoy it greatly. I played a Paladin in Alpha, then during headstart and my original main char and just recently rerolled to Calleil. I'm already level 20 and enjoying it just as much, still.

Just make sure to craft or buy a nice crafted lv 20 armor set and upgrade it when you can, oh and use a Club, not a sword.
It is only about a 10% damage difference, but the boosts you will get to your heals is well worth it.

Psynful
09-26-2014, 09:59 AM
Awesome! Have fun out there!

Nynnaeve
09-28-2014, 08:49 AM
Welcome aboard! Stop in for a spell! We have cookies and tea.