PDA

View Full Version : ☀ Introductions ☀

JosheyST
09-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Hey! I thought this could be a topic where people of the server Nebe could introduce themselves.

I'll start it off!

Hello, my real life name is Joshua and I'm from the United Kingdom. I have played many MMO's and Archeage is swiftly becoming my favourite. I hope to meet more of you and perhaps become friends. Feel free to drop a message my way if you have any questions, I'll do my best to help you out.

MiDNiGHT
09-25-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi my name is Stam Im new at ArcheAge and Im here cause Im searching for an English (in majority ) server to play at. I joined Melisara but it has High Queue time so I have to make a new Char to one of the new servers to play. Clickity Click.

Bassi
09-26-2014, 01:38 PM
Hey! I thought this could be a topic where people of the server Nebe could introduce themselves.

I'll start it off!

Hello, my real life name is Joshua and I'm from the United Kingdom. I have played many MMO's and Archeage is swiftly becoming my favourite. I hope to meet more of you and perhaps become friends. Feel free to drop a message my way if you have any questions, I'll do my best to help you out.

Nobody cares, Joshey! :D

Hi, I am Bassi. I am a recovering alcoholic.