PDA

View Full Version : Livestock in ArcheAge

Legate
03-26-2014, 09:05 AM
Livestock is very valuable in ArcheAge. Since it gets meat , leather, as well as valuable resources - feathers , hair, wool. Care for animals is also necessary . Buy supplies , grow them . Associated with livestock breeding and keeping of livestock or poultry . What is interesting in some animals will be displayed tribal rock that eventually at some luck will give you the opportunity to collect valuable and expensive resources with them at slaughter .

Feeding cattle feed used , which obtain processing of herbs and plants on the home machine:
Clover x 6
Pumpkin x 3
Hay x 2
Credit Hours: 10
Experience : 525

In the case of animal disease , it is necessary to treat drug ktroe obtained from various ingradientv on a home machine:
Healing Potion x 5
Beans x 1
Points Hours: 15
Experience : 787

Westeller
03-26-2014, 09:14 AM
Do animals just like, stand in place? That's kinda boring. They should walk around and stuff, y'know?

Preacher
03-26-2014, 10:19 AM
Chickens walk around, even outside of your Scarecrow. Cows/Goats etc. stand in place.

KeksX
03-26-2014, 10:20 AM
In the long run all livestock will run around, though.

Locket
03-26-2014, 10:22 AM
Wait so... you raise the animals... to eat them?!

I just can't.... ;_;

KeksX
03-26-2014, 10:32 AM
You can also raise them to ride them(Yata, Bears..)

Locket
03-26-2014, 10:53 AM
You can also raise them to ride them(Yata, Bears..)

Now that sounds nicer. I just can't picture myself like "Cmere lil duck muahahaha~!" ToT

Voom
03-26-2014, 11:18 AM
In the long run all livestock will run around, though.

Really? That's Great! :)

I hope that Trion/XL implements Cosmetic Skins for the Animals as a possible Microtransaction. Especially since the game is now F2P. No change to the stats of the animal just a cosmetic upgrade: like different breeds of bear (panda/red) or cow or birds (peacock).

Locklear Aoi
03-26-2014, 11:50 AM
*Wipes her mouth after thinking of the assorted livestock available.* Fresh food!

Scaratu
03-28-2014, 05:42 AM
Hello everybody!

I'm new in the forum, I'm glad I could finally find a good english comunnity for this game :)

Your livestock post was helpful to me but, as far as I understand, in order to craft the fodder needed to feed my animals I need a home machine (field workshop, I guess); can I find this workshop in any city? Or do I need to craft it? Is it possible to get one of these workshops without being premium?
I want to grow some animals in order to get leather, but it's becoming difficult because I cannot craft fodder neither medicines...

Thanks! ;)

Apophis
03-28-2014, 07:46 AM
In order to get fodder you will need a Pumpkin Scarecrow (the upgraded farm) which will unlock some special crafts.

Scaratu
03-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, now my quesion is: Is it possible to craft the scarecrow without premium account?

Apophis
03-28-2014, 08:24 AM
Nope, you need to have PA in order to place your buildings on RU version.

Scaratu
03-28-2014, 08:31 AM
I'm happy to hear that :)
At the beggining of the game I tried to craft the regular scarecrow they gave me as a reward on a mission but I couldn't place it because I needed to be premium, I was afraid I couldn't even build my farm without being premium.
Thank for your help, you made a bit happier today :)

---EDITED---

I'm playing the RU version.
Checking in the internet I found that you need to be premium in order to build any structure... Apophis, are you sure I don't need to be premium for that?

Strana
03-28-2014, 12:09 PM
Wait so... you raise the animals... to eat them?!

I just can't.... ;_;

some animals have alternative things to harvest other than just killing them for meat and leather.
cows = milk
sheep = wool
geese = feathers
chickens = eggs
and others

Apophis
03-28-2014, 01:16 PM
I'm happy to hear that :)
At the beggining of the game I tried to craft the regular scarecrow they gave me as a reward on a mission but I couldn't place it because I needed to be premium, I was afraid I couldn't even build my farm without being premium.
Thank for your help, you made a bit happier today :)

---EDITED---

I'm playing the RU version.
Checking in the internet I found that you need to be premium in order to build any structure... Apophis, are you sure I don't need to be premium for that?

You need to have PA in order to build a farm or a house. Unfortunately the only way to get that fodder if you don't have it is to buy it from AH or ask a friend (which has PA) to allow you to use his Pumpkin Scarecrow.

BlackCobalt
03-28-2014, 06:18 PM
How many different live stock and farm items are in AA

Jenny Wolf
05-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Quick question, is there a there a way to pick up animals into your inventory, or to just move them to a different location on your property??? Because I placed my chicken too close to the scarecrow and now I've having trouble feeding and gathering eggs.

Luminae
05-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Quick question, is there a there a way to pick up animals into your inventory, or to just move them to a different location on your property??? Because I placed my chicken too close to the scarecrow and now I've having trouble feeding and gathering eggs.

Nope but if you put yourself as close to your scarecrow and look at the plant/animal while zooming in to 1st person view, you should see the correct options.

Luminae
05-10-2014, 07:42 PM
How many different live stock and farm items are in AA

Blizzard
Cashmere Yata
Chick
Dairy Calf
Duckling
Goat
Gosling
Lamb
Piglet
Turkey
Water Buffalo

Aloe
Azalea
Barley
Bean
Brown Kelp
Cactus
Carrot
Cilli Pepper
Clover
Clultivated Ginseng
Corn
Cornflower
Cotton
Cucumber
Garlic
Graywisp
Green Kelp
Iris
Jinn's Tougue
Lavender
Lily
Lotus
Millet
Mint
Mushroom
Narcissus
Oat
Onion
Peanut
Poppy
Potato
Pumpkin
Quinoa
Rice
Rose
Rosemary
Rye
Safron
Strawberry
Sunflower
Thisle
Tomato
Turmeric
Wheat
Yam

Antler Coral
Apple
Ash
Aspen
Avocado
Bamboo
Banana
Bay
Beech
Blue Coral
Cedar
Camphor
Cherry
Cork
Fig
Fir
Ginkgo
Grapevine
Green Coral
Hornbeam
Jujube
Juniper
Lemon
Maple
Moringa
Oak
Olive
Orange
Orange Plate Coral
Pearl Oyster
Pine
Pomegranate
Poplar
Red Coral
Rubber Tree
Traveler's Tree
White Coral
Willow
Yellow Plate Coral
Yew

There are a few more as there are some that spawn in the wild like Wild Ginseng and some varieties of trees that I may not have down yet. There are also workstations (places to craft items) that must be crafted before you can start creating some items like the requirement of the Farming Workstation needed to create the feed/medicine for the larger animals (cows, goats, bears etc). Those items must be placed either in your house or a farm.

Sapien82
08-15-2014, 06:52 AM
I now have come to the horrible reality that I will need to kill all of my geese to make way for ducks to get the meat for a trade quest, when I went to kill one of the geese it says "continue with needless butchering"

WHy the morale guilt trip WHY !

I dont know if I can bring myself to do it hahha

Crusaderofhell
08-16-2014, 05:37 AM
Make the butchering look real!?

Trymore11
08-26-2014, 06:45 AM
can any one tell me about battle cats and the formula milk to raise them ?

muhone
10-22-2014, 09:14 PM
http://gamersfaqs.blogspot.com/search/label/Livestock%20Merchant

Check that site for livestocks and husbandry, they have chart for easy understand

Wagthaa
11-06-2014, 04:54 PM
I feel the same... I love you!

Zwiebelchen
11-07-2014, 02:03 AM
I feel the same... I love you!
The thread necomancy is real...