PDA

View Full Version : Callout to Roleplayers on Calleil [NA]

Adaldric
09-25-2014, 09:33 AM
Hey, Just wanted to see if anyone else on this Server is interested in building the Roleplay community. So far I have found plenty of people interested in RP here. Are you a Roleplayer on Calleil? Give us a shout out!

Kagoche
09-25-2014, 03:42 PM
Who is us? This thread?

Amri
09-27-2014, 06:41 AM
I've been looking about the possibility of rolling a character on Calleil. I would definitely be interested in finding fellow roleplayers.

Notsag
09-27-2014, 09:02 PM
I would love to, im a firran in calleil.

Tibbz
09-28-2014, 11:56 AM
I would also like to join this endeavor! My character name is Tibbz on Calleil, shoot me a message or pst in game. I'd love to get the RP goin!

Sepiola
09-29-2014, 02:23 AM
I'm pretty much always open for some nice walk-in roleplay - even though the character isn't really thought out, yet. (I need more background infos!) But still, if you happen to run into the firran Nivalis she'll most likely respond to your greetings.

Although I am not used to roleplay in MMOs. I'm not new to roleplay itself, but I have to learn how to do it in this whole "3D avatar supported chat medium". Also, English isn't my first language, so my messages may take some time.
Don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

SycoVamp
09-29-2014, 07:22 PM
I am interested in rp, though my character maybe leaning toward pirate. Though he is not at all an overly serious character, he likes to throw a few tankards back and enjoy the simple things in life. Desvorka is the name and chasing salty wenches is the game. ;)

Zak Blayde
09-30-2014, 03:29 AM
Hello,

I'm also looking for a role play server to join. I'd like inter-guilds role play, with political, religious, power and other background, not just tavern talking. Are you in an european server? Just joined the game, not created any character.

Tharkus
10-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Hi all, im in calleil, in the human-elf faction, i hope to meet you there, send me a mail/whisp, my name is Tharkus.

i would love to take advantage of this beautiful game to rp.