PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone // Hola a todos

Notsag
09-25-2014, 09:41 AM
Hey everyone, how are all of you doing with the game?

Just wanted to introduce myself, Im Notsag (same name both in forum and in game) a Firran so if you
see me be sure to say hi, i speak both english and spanish so if everyone needs help with translation or anything in wich i might me able to help be sure to ask i try to be helpful.

Well see ya all in game, take care everyone and have fun.

Traducción:

Hola a todos, como la están pasando en el juego?

Solo quería introducirme mi nombre es Notsag (tanto en el foro como en el juego) un Firran así que si me ven por algún lado asegúrense de saludar, Hablo tanto ingles como español así que cualquier duda tanto de traducción como de otra cosa no duden en preguntar e intentare ayudar dentro de lo posible.

Bueno cuídense y los veo a todos dentro del juego, Diviértanse.

Psynful
09-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Nice to meet you Notsag. I'm in the west, so I look forward to our friendly wars to come. :P

TattedSoul
09-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Hey everyone, how are all of you doing with the game?

Just wanted to introduce myself, Im Notsag (same name both in forum and in game) a Firran so if you
see me be sure to say hi, i speak both english and spanish so if everyone needs help with translation or anything in wich i might me able to help be sure to ask i try to be helpful.

Well see ya all in game, take care everyone and have fun.

Traducción:

Hola a todos, como la están pasando en el juego?

Solo quería introducirme mi nombre es Notsag (tanto en el foro como en el juego) un Firran así que si me ven por algún lado asegúrense de saludar, Hablo tanto ingles como español así que cualquier duda tanto de traducción como de otra cosa no duden en preguntar e intentare ayudar dentro de lo posible.

Bueno cuídense y los veo a todos dentro del juego, Diviértanse.

Hello and welcome to the server! Good to see East side people posting finally. Try and get the East side to post especially guilds so I can list them.

Spoonfed
09-26-2014, 10:40 AM
Oh the fights we will have... :D

Tamashiiken
09-26-2014, 06:52 PM
Moshi moshi! Hello Nostag! I am new to calleil too, i am a harani, if i see you i will say g'day!
--Tama

Notsag
09-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Hello and welcome to the server! Good to see East side people posting finally. Try and get the East side to post especially guilds so I can list them.

Will do sir, its just that everyone is a little shy about playing furries and little asian people hahahahaha, im sure they will start posting soon, Also thanks everyone, see ya in game.

Nynnaeve
09-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Bienvenidos a Calleil (aka Superman server) See you around!