PDA

View Full Version : @<Kite Co Trading>

akornpuff
09-25-2014, 09:43 AM
You guys are freakin awesome! What a ♥♥♥♥ing bloodbath we had lol...so happy you guys ended up being my neighbors :D Our island. ♥♥♥♥.

-Verynn

falty
09-25-2014, 09:51 AM
Should of taken some screenshots of the bloodbath!

Subs
09-27-2014, 03:25 PM
Yeah, it looks like it might be a regular thing too. We are all super stoked because pvp is our jam. Also, we retroactively and proactively apologize for accidental right-clicks :|

Denae
09-27-2014, 03:25 PM
Hey Verynn!

We definitely enjoy having some fights with you on our side. Sorry if we accidentally shoot you or kill you at times. It's hard to keep track when there's just 20+ dudes going ham in a mosh pit of death. We have to protect our island from the intruders!

Thelucas
09-27-2014, 04:51 PM
Howdy neighbor! This island is a blast to live on! Your nursery is seriously impressive, especially now that your house is completed. The new folks that have put houses and gardens down are nice, but are obviously red to you. Favorable Wind and Victorious Revolution I think. They know about our understanding and hopefully too many heads won't roll while we tend to our homes and plots. I apologize on behalf of of most of Kite Co for acts of aggression toward you and Purple Drank, as well as accidental jail time while defending our homes. I've started getting recognizing names from blood spots so you PD duders shouldn't get any more crime points from at least some of us, but holy crap does it add up fast after fights like those. Keep up the dunks! 7o

akornpuff
09-28-2014, 08:41 AM
No worries about the accidents, and you can report our blood it's what PD is all about :p I'll do my best to remember those other guilds though and hopefully we can sustain a decent relationship on the island. And seriously Denae it gets hectic lol, when you all are fighting with other reds specially it's super hard trying to click non-Kite Co ppl lol. See ya in game.