PDA

View Full Version : [NA][West] <Valor> "Family first" friendly community!

Vahn
09-25-2014, 10:03 AM
***We have hit our target number, and recruitment is closed at this time! Thank you for your interest!***

Valor is a Western faction (Nuia) guild on the Ezi server. Valor's mission is to create a comfortable, fun, "family first" environment for its members. A place where one can expect to make lasting friendships, and not worry about the drama associated with larger guilds.

Valor is comprised of tight knit group of players who enjoy adventuring, questing, crafting, gathering, pvp, and raiding together. The goal of Valor is to remain on the smaller side, in order to maintain the "family" feel of our guild. We are a relaxed guild with an emphasis on having fun and enjoying this game together. While we intend to stay current with new content as it is released, our main goal is to have fun with our fellow guild friends and allow all to participate and nurture a teamwork environment. We look out for one another and help each other as much as possible.

Whether your interests lie in end game progression (in a non-hardcore playstyle), master crafting, pvp or sailing the high seas; we are open to mature and tolerant gamers who have a sense of community, integrity, and honor!

If you are looking for a place to make lasting friends while enjoying everything ArcheAge has to offer, we invite you to make Valor your home!

Please visit us at http://valorarcheage.guildlaunch.com/ pm me here, or contact Atra or Shaelaia in game!

Vahn
09-26-2014, 09:02 AM
Still looking for more members like are laid back and like to have fun! Hope to see you in game!

Vahn
09-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Come join the tomfoolery!

Eyesadi
09-27-2014, 09:49 AM
Made a toon today JUST to try and hook up with you folks!

How many members so far? and how big will you allow yourself to get? I did see your two in game contacts are already in their 30's.......!!

And where you folks at real world?

One more.......age range.....?? Ima oldie!

Vahn
09-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Great to have you aboard Eyesadi!

If anyone else is looking for a great group of people to enjoy AA with, look us up!

Eyesadi
09-28-2014, 03:20 AM
And sooooo glad to have found "home".

GL and EVERY member so far have been FANTASTIC. Just a real nice buncha folks.

That said......No one else should REALLY consider coming here....Seriously.....not really a good guild at all. Nope. Folks really are not all THAT friendly. Nope. just cuz they offer to help in any way they can really does not mean ANYTHING. No it does not.

And just because their TS chat is also most helpful and just fun to hang out in also really means NADA! So, PLEASE, if your looking for the best guild on ANY server......Well......Ima just saying......You just found it!

GL told me He does NOT plan to be the biggest or the best or the most uber. Wow! Unique approach THAT be!

What he's building here is a community of like minded folks that want to have fun IN game, and with EACH OTHER. Radical thought that be!

I've tried a few guilds in A/A.

This one is just plain different. In a most positive way.......I feel like ET......."home"

Vahn
09-29-2014, 09:12 PM
We've had some great recruits join up in the last few days. If you are looking for a place to call home, we invite you to give us a shout!

Furps
09-29-2014, 09:18 PM
For those who enjoy rolling 3 50's against solo questing 40's this is your guild! Killerjudge and others really know how to grief 30's and 40's so keep up your hardcore pvp skills, scrubs will be scrubs I guess.

Vahn
09-30-2014, 08:37 AM
Greetings Furps! While we certainly appreciate the time you took to post on our guild recruitment thread, I believe you are gravely misinformed. We don't have a single 50 in the guild yet, let alone 3, and I'm not sure who this Killerjudge fellow is, but he is not and never has been a member of our family.

Perhaps next time before you take valuable gaming time away from yourself to slander and make false accusations against others you have no idea about, you should make sure you have the correct information first! Best of luck to you in the future!

Maylox
10-01-2014, 09:04 AM
For those who enjoy rolling 3 50's against solo questing 40's this is your guild! Killerjudge and others really know how to grief 30's and 40's so keep up your hardcore pvp skills, scrubs will be scrubs I guess.

We wish we had some 50s in the guild but sorry that was not us. Never heard of this killerjudge person. Valor is here to promote faction friendliness and peace and only war against opposing factions and pirates. I am sorry you were ganked, but it was not us.

popchops
10-02-2014, 06:33 AM
Hi, me and my friend would like to join. We're currently both level 26 and are looking for a nice friendly (mature) guild to share our fun with. I've added both names listed in the first post and will message when I see you online.

My in-game name is Pops.

Cheers!

Blackmoor
10-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Hello, I am interested in joining Valor if you are still looking for members. I'm still fairly new to Archeage, I've only been playing about a week or two, but I'm a level 26 Bladedancer who's mostly interested in solo leveling, raids, daily quests, gathering materials, etc. I'm trying to learn more about crafting and making items that could benefit everyone. I'm into very casual game play, and I'm not a great PVP'r, but I can certainly give it a whirl if the situation calls for it. I'm looking for a family knit type of guild where you can get to know everyone and make friends; hoping this is the place!

In-game name is Blackmoor if there are any openings! Thanks!

Vahn
10-14-2014, 09:16 PM
Thanks for all the interest. We have hit our target numbers, and recruitment is closed at this time!