PDA

View Full Version : Guild Benchmarks

Epiii
09-25-2014, 10:03 AM
I want to see where other guilds are? Post like benchmarks. Like 1000 members or have a galleon or first to build a castle. What are some impressive feats that your guild has accomplished? I mean im trying to get some conversation going on these forums. You look at the other server spots and they are interactive.

Ffycchi
09-27-2014, 07:51 PM
we are probably the most infamous guild on our side on lucian...

not most hated(vindictive would get that honor) just most infamous.

Epiii
09-28-2014, 10:31 AM
idk about that

crazya
09-28-2014, 10:53 AM
Ya this forums Dead.. which isn't great =(. I don't know if we were the first to have Cutter in the west, cause I know that east is waay bigger than us.

Layban
10-03-2014, 10:05 AM
Calamity being the most infamous? lol....

Deimo
10-03-2014, 10:19 AM
we are probably the most infamous guild on our side on lucian...

First time ever seeing your guild yesterday, so I doubt "the most infamous".

- Naked guy with flippers.

theselol
10-03-2014, 10:23 AM
So far the Adventures of These n Those have accomplished many great tasks. I will now list them in order of relevance.

1. Vindictive Clipper destroyed by the Kraken during hot pursuit.
2. Attracted over 25 members of Vindictive to come 2v25 us at Cinderstone one lovely afternoon. I assumed we killed an officer / leader who then called in the S.W.A.T team.
3. Stole countless trade packs at Freedich from various guilds traveling in large groups. We really do appreciate your contributions to our foundation.
4. We raised our guild mascot to level 20. A fabulous white donkey by the name of Hannah.
5. Undefeated in 1v1 arenas so far. I watched Gladiator like 8 times so, ummm... Gl.
6. Started our campaign versus world hunger using mechanical turtles and duct tape.
7. Built a house in an island surrounded by a Western guild by the name of Golden Tears. (Selling the plot now, they're like gone or something. We hope we did not influence your decision to move or stop playing :))
8. Failed miserably at Halcyona's war. We really should stick to small scaled, less zergy environments...

That about sums it up for our 2-man team accomplishments. Best of luck to all other guilds out there, and I hope your sake that we don't run into you.

Sincerely,

These, disciple of the one true God, The Lord of Light