PDA

View Full Version : DVS - PvP/Trading community.

Vjese
05-04-2014, 07:17 PM
http://dvsgaming.org/forums/public/style_images/4_4_dvsgaming2.png

DVS is a huge Multi-Gaming community that was founded during Wrath of the lich king (World of Warcraft) as a 35 member community, and has ever since flourished into having over 3000 members. DVS has earned server first in multiple games, and tries to always stay ahead of the curve due to having skillfull members who aren't only friends in-game but out of game aswell, meeting each other at Events like PaX and other games conventions. DVS Creates friends for a life time. Our actions are guided by integrity, respect, and honesty.

Dvs houses both hardcore and casual members, Every player in DVS is seen as a teammate instead of a individual. "It's not about time invested, But how you spend the time you have". Our focus is always to be constructed, work together towards common goals, as fast as possible, as effective as possible. and reach them before anyone else does. A strong sense of mutual commitment creates synergy allowing to achieve things way beyond that of any individual.

For the ArcheAge branch we seek players whose goals fit with DVS's core values. Are you over 18 years old Dedicated to PvP/Crafting/Piracy and be part of a well oiled machine that leaves the competition shivering in their boots? Then we might be what you are looking for!

Visit http://www.dvsgaming.org register on our website and apply.

Any additional information required? contact:

Sibuna - Raid leader - ArcheAge Community organizer.
Logic - Guild master.
Sweets - General.
Levexaeus - Recruitment Officer.

Kenna Mustafar
05-04-2014, 07:19 PM
We bring DEATH to the ZERG guilds! ALL HAIL THE DEVIOUS :mad:

Demonic
05-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Join if you bout that life.

oldar
05-04-2014, 07:25 PM
DVS has enriched my gaming experience immensely. To play a sandbox MMO alone is a small fraction of what you gain when you playing with a consistent group of players, who are always on team speak. Plus we kick butt :cool:

gerrymander
05-04-2014, 07:26 PM
These guys are pretty cool they didnt kill me when they were fighting oran thul who can i message to get an invite

oldar
05-04-2014, 07:28 PM
These guys are pretty cool they didnt kill me when they were fighting oran thul who can i message to get an invite

msg me in game, name is Oldar :D

Ariedien
05-04-2014, 07:29 PM
DVS is awesome. Just joined 2 days ago. Fun and funny group of guys (and gals) dedicated to enjoying the game. Hopefully I will be able to stay with them forever! :) GO DVS!

DVSgaming
05-04-2014, 09:21 PM
We have created an organized large guild. We are quick, exact, highly organized, and most of all good at what we do. We have been around for 6+ years and house many top rank PVP teams/world and server firsts. We are designed to destroy groups with twice our numbers.. We have a great farming/social side as well and support each other 100%. Looking for a good group? look no farther apply at dvsgaming.org

LogicGamingCorp
05-05-2014, 07:18 AM
I can't wait until release we will be the best on our server no doubt about that.

KnightCat
05-05-2014, 10:50 AM
I don't think I've seen less than 20 people in their TeamSpeak channel at any time in the last two weeks.

DeadAir
05-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Awesome group of guys. Plenty of content creation for members.

Bastet
05-07-2014, 12:12 AM
to bad every DVS member ive met have been some of the rudest people ive met. you guys are pretty much a mini oran'thul in the way of personality :/

Colloquially
05-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Hey! I don't think we're rude. Message me in game some time and i'll try to change your mind. We are just out to play the game well.

Lootbrah
05-08-2014, 09:11 AM
Join us and you'll be balling outta control just like myself...............in lumber!!!!!