PDA

View Full Version : [WEST] Looking for Guild

Nethr
09-25-2014, 11:07 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am in desperate need of a good guild! I am 24 yrs old, male, and am looking for a mature guild with no drama. I am not very interested in pirating but anti-pirating may be a good fit. I am into manufacturing, trading, pve etc.. I am not even sure what this game has all too offer but I would love to find out and try out every aspect of the game.

Currently I am level 22. Please feel free to ask any questions.

I play on the west side .

Pyroluna
09-27-2014, 03:16 AM
Hammerfist is a +18 guild, family focused and no drama. We are on the west and plan on crafting/trading/fishing possible anti-pirating. Come check us out at hammerfistclan.com application not necessary for Archeage, but if you would like to join our other gaming teams then I highly suggest you do. You can also message myself, Andies or Berean in game.

CrossFireX
09-27-2014, 08:41 AM
Hi My Guild Name is Fire Nation! We currently have 71 Members and growing! At any given time we have on average 20-30+ Players online during all time zones. We recently Just last night held a world Raid event and hosted it for all player of Lucius! There are pictures posted on our Forum Recruitment Post over @ http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...asual-Hardcore as well as any information pertaining to our guild that you would be wanting to know. We also commonly run dungeons with each other to help out for gear and gold! We also use a Teamspeak server that I am the owner of with PLENTY of active people on teamspeak for all games as well as ArcheAge!

If your interested feel free to contact me in-game at CrossFireX or you can contact any of the commanders @ Zenya, Number, Gamerz, or Sinnon!

Ffycchi
09-28-2014, 05:01 AM
any guild that posts a premade thing is crap. dont join if they dont personally write something for you, it shows they dont really care. also members =/= good.

Canute
09-28-2014, 06:44 PM
Shots fired.

Etopia
09-29-2014, 10:55 AM
Fire Nation is a good guild .. if somebody hits copy and paste I don't see how that is an issue. This looks to be just an fyi post to me but, that is off topic. There are a lot of good guilds on this server. Just take the time to find the one that fits your game play style. The nice thing about Fire Nation is that they do everything from farming to PvP and the people are extremely helpful. Check out the TS info CrossFireX posted earlier.. The TS is open for anybody to use and it is a good way to get to know the people.