PDA

View Full Version : Prospective to the server

Okita
09-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi there.

I just bought a Starter Pack and I was thinking of joining, I had some prelim questions before I make a final decision...

How is the server population / balance so far?
Is land availability an issue or are there still some options?
What made you pick this server?
What's the worst thing you'd say about this server?

I look forward to your responses and possibly playing with you.

Psynful
09-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Well, land is still pretty open at the moment. It is not the highest populated server, but some of us like that here. No ques. And it is still pretty damn full of people. I have no idea what the actual number of players one server can support... but there are plenty of people on this server. It is a very good mix of patrons and non-patrons. I picked this server for two reasons, to own housing/farm land and to not be stuck in 1000 person que even as a patron. I have no worst thing to say about the server so far. It is a beautiful infant growing larger, and wilder day by day. Join us buddy! You should enjoy it too!

TattedSoul
09-25-2014, 03:48 PM
Great server.. I've been on others. This has one of the best chats.. cleanest out of the ones I've been on and according to many it's the cleanest.

The pop seems good. Both factions make their presence felt in pvp.

There is a decent amount land. Come get it while you can cause it is filling up.

I picked this server cause of the long queues on my previous server.. I think a lot of people did this. To give you an idea though.. the queues seem fixed on all the servers for the most part but I won't be going back. In my opinion this server is just a better quality server from my experience.

Worth things about the server.. I don't have anything bad to say. Where on other servers I could name a couple things for each I've tried.

Respen
09-25-2014, 11:30 PM
I moved here, dropped a 16x16 and two 8x8's to do so deleted my character as well.

It's definitely not overpopulated here. There are still plenty of housing plots left and chat is more civil than the early servers most of the time. In addition, the big draw is no waiting to get in ever for founders. My first server was Salphira and on East there were the two largest streamer guilds (Swiggity Swooty and Cohhnation) so there was a serious imbalance in sides... this does not have the same issue.

I'll be honest and give a few negatives. Firstly, I haven't seen the level of guilds with goal orientated ambition and organization that you find on the original servers. I'm not even sure there is a merchant ship crafted west side yet. It's more of an every person for them self right now. This doesn't have to be a negative, it means you have more time to develop your character and that there isn't really a rush here.

The population is perfect right now, which does leave me a little worried for the future that we might be the first server to die out. It just depends on weather AA's population grows or decreases from here.

That's about it to be honest. If I were starting fresh, or really irritated with my server I'd still pick Calleil.

Tamashiiken
09-25-2014, 11:45 PM
Wow, this sounds great! deleted my second character so i could start one on a new server, looks like this is the one! i hope i can buy patron today, i wanna start farming so i can do the trade routes :)

Spoonfed
09-26-2014, 08:36 AM
Well, glad to see more and more people joining our server. You would both be welcome with us on the West side, if you choose east then I'd be just as happy removing your heads from time to time... :P

Archon is recruiting mature players 25+ (and/or have the maturity of somebody 25+) looking for a small/medium guild.

We're mainly farmers, traders and crafters but will be running everything PvE and PvP.

Our core leadership played through Alpha and Beta and we are looking for members who want to be part of a small/medium guild that will make alliances and help all members succeed.

We have an active TS server.

Contacts: Vidlar, Arcos, Ozzyodd, Spoonfed