PDA

View Full Version : Prospective to the server

Okita
09-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Hi there.

I just bought a Starter Pack and I had some prelim questions before I make a final decision on server...

How is the server population / balance so far?
Is land availability an issue or are there still some options?
What made you pick this server?
What's the worst thing you'd say about this server?

I look forward to your responses and possibly playing with you.

LokiTricksterGod
09-25-2014, 01:23 PM
- Not many 50's as of yet. I've only seen 3 myself, so I imagine the number is still between 10-30 level 50's with more growing daily.
- With that being the case, balance is a bit skewed since major PvP doesn't happen like it does on launch servers.

- Land is quickly becoming sparse, however, its filling from low level zones up. For example, Halcyona(sp?) had PLENTY of space, while lilyut hills through twostone was quite packed.

- Logged into the moment it was made available! Server rush.

- If you are looking for large operations and better stabalized markets, a new server is never your first choice. However, if you like to have the chance at being apart of the community that founds the operations and keeps things rolling, a new server is totally for you.

lufia22
09-25-2014, 08:51 PM

I'm level 40 on East. This is anecdotal, but I seem to see way more West characters than I do East in the higher level zones. In fact, it gets quite annoying at times trying to quest with three reds around you and no green backup.

Probably. I haven't looked, but it still looks like there's a bit of land around Mahadevi, which is right next to a town.

I was tired of Ollo queues.

The server lag. If you play during prime time, it's bad. It makes the game unfun, especially in PvP. It doesn't sound like other servers are having the same issue. In fact, I might be leaving because of this unless Trion recognizes the issue soon.