PDA

View Full Version : @ArcheAge Roleplayer community

AlbtraumVerehrt
09-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Hi,

We don't know one another, and my words will likely not mean much in the long-term. However, I'm not writing this to influence opinion but to give mine. Recently, a bit of drama has occurred, regarding the inclusiveness and vibe of some of our fledgling communities.

As an outsider looking in, I've not experienced any hostility or felt vibes denoting manipulative, tyrannical behavior from any. I have noted that Naima is a hardliner on drama, Tahyang is a little too laidback for my personal taste, etc.

However, overall the administrators of these community sites are generally courteous, literate, and seek to build a MMO role-playing community that lasts in the inhospitable environment that a predominantly PvP game can be.

In conclusion, I advice interested parties to get a good feel for each community over a few weeks or a month before taking anything posted on these forums to heart.

Sincerely yours,

AV

Crimsonredwolf
09-26-2014, 04:46 PM
Well said mate!

Alfhedil
09-27-2014, 04:44 AM
Certainly.

In what way does this actually add to their points? All you're doing is trying to fan the flames of a fire, that from my own perspective, you started on Tahyang.

I'll add in to what the OP is asking, and say that really we all need to take a step back and breath before all this gets too intense. I have characters on both Tahyang and Calleil, and from what I've seen, both servers are solid communities that have their advantages. The thing about RP communities, however, is that one little bit of drama tends to snowball over time, and can eventually cause rifts between people. Let's all just stop pointing fingers at each other and dragging personal conflicts out into the open. Because really, when you drag out a big conflict like this for everyone to see, you're not making the other person look like the problem. You're making everyone involved look like the problem. Yes, that includes you.