PDA

View Full Version : [NA] {Ezi} (Nuian) <League of Xtraordinary Slackers> - Come Slack-off with us!

Aarchaelen
09-25-2014, 01:19 PM
The League of Xtraordinary Slackers is in ArcheAge! :cool:
Server: Ezi
Faction: Nuian/west
(eventually our own faction!)

Slack together, work alone! :p

http://xtraordinaryslackers.enjin.com/home

We're about community first, and we provide for both casual and dedicated members within an active mature, social, friendly, helpful environment with a quirky nutty center.

Our members partake in all the content the games we play have to offer!! Although, let's be real.... we are slackers for a reason. So if your wanting to be all hard core.... we probably aren't the best fit for you. But, you are always welcome to give us a try!!!!!

Slacker Code: Our goal is to provide a friendly, sociable, mature, helpful environment to level, craft, raid, and enjoy the great content together that this or any game has to offer. Being semi-casual doesn't mean we slack completely, we are XTRAORDINARY slackers after all.

ALL levels/experience new or old are welcome! We have many international members, couples, family, and "family" too!

Most of our members are currently playing SWTOR until ArcheAge officially releases. But we are looking to make as big of a splash slacking-off in ArcheAge alpha/beta! Wont you join our Slack-Circle!?

We're always looking for more like minded slackers! If you want to make lifetime friends and slack while doing it, we're the guild for you!

We use TeamSpeak 3 aka Slackchat! because who has time for typing, lol.

You can contact me via this thread, via PM, or contact the guild via our website!

Or contact one of our Dukes (officers) / Lord (Junior Officers) in-game:
Tarzaak
Zurielle
Imcus
Erisk (Slacker Community GM)
Evilkatma

We hope to hear from you!!

Zachaelen
Prince Slacker
In-game GM - ArcheAge

Aarchaelen
09-27-2014, 12:24 AM
Slack Slack Slack

Slack Slack Slack

Get your Slackness on!

Get your Slackness one!

Join the League today!

Aarchaelen
10-03-2014, 06:31 AM
We are still looking for Slackers that want a guild home.

Come and Slack-off with us!

Aarchaelen
10-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Time for the daily bumpty bump

com on and do the ...... ....

You know what I'll let you finish those lyrics. And when your done, come and Slack-off with us!

Aarchaelen
10-17-2014, 04:19 PM
We are looking for a few good Slackers. We have a couple of boats and semi-regular runs over the sea to the other continent. Our members do a little bit of everything, as their interests dictate.

We have voice coms, and may or may not have cookies =)

Also... We like to eat funny gummy bears and play bongo drums in our slack circles.

Aarchaelen
10-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Everybody Slack Now!!!!
Everybody Slack Now!!!!
Give me the trade pack!
Give me the trade pack!

Everybody Slack Now!!

Aarchaelen
10-20-2014, 09:55 AM
We would love you to join our Slack-Circle! Come and slack-off with us!

Tarvix
10-31-2014, 10:21 AM
Bump to remind you we are looking for more people to slack with us.

Looking for a guild to call home in Archeage, but don't think you can be that hard core? Give us a try, and play the game your way, with the benefits of guild membership. You'll have people to talk to, people to share resources with, people to get up to crazy shenanigans with, and good times all around.

Want to pvp? We have pvp-ers to roll with.
Want to farm? Wonderful, can definitely use that.
Want to mine all day? Excellent, stones are always useful.

All we ask is that you be a generally honorable player who wants to enjoy the game as a game, and be willing to participate in guild activities.

We have Teamspeak 3, an enjin site (http://xtraordinaryslackers.enjin.com/home), and are a small but growing part of a multi-game community that has been in existence for about a decade now.

Message a member in-game, or apply at our site, and we'll get you in on the Slack.