PDA

View Full Version : First Celestial Staff Kyprosa (craft)

funkyND
09-25-2014, 03:34 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/2QNBgE.jpg

Kittens
09-26-2014, 12:32 AM
Unique Epherium Bow was more impressive
anyway gz even if its a crap item

funkyND
09-26-2014, 03:28 AM
Unique Epherium Bow was more impressive
anyway gz even if its a crap item

lol kidding ?

it can be max lvl too

Kittens
09-26-2014, 03:34 AM
Nope you are some RNG Rounds away from Epherium ^_^
The grade is cool but its just a low level item which probaly wont made it till Epherium. You need the perfect roll then everytime

funkyND
09-26-2014, 04:36 AM
Nope you are some RNG Rounds away from Epherium ^_^
The grade is cool but its just a low level item which probaly wont made it till Epherium. You need the perfect roll then everytime

do u know celestial is better than unique ?

http://i.hizliresim.com/AY6Wgq.png

Kittens
09-26-2014, 04:42 AM
Carry that Staff to Epherium, good luck of getting the right Procc on every Tier :P
Once your craft results are sealed you dont have a high chance to get the correct Item for the next Tier.

Its fine what you did, but with a 80% chance useless because you cant carry it to the Tier's you want

funkyND
09-26-2014, 04:46 AM
Carry that Staff to Epherium, good luck of getting the right Procc on every Tier :P
Once your craft results are sealed you dont have a high chance to get the correct Item for the next Tier.

Its fine what you did, but with a 80% chance useless because you cant carry it to the Tier's you want

hmm i learned this now, so it is possible to cant upgrade at high tiers.. ohhh.

funkyND
09-26-2014, 04:49 AM

so for example, we can upgrade delphinad with epherium volcano bow but not with epherium wave bow, right ?

Kittens
09-26-2014, 04:50 AM
so for example, we can upgrade delphinad with epherium volcano bow but not with epherium wave bow, right ?

Yes thats how it works.

funkyND
09-26-2014, 04:51 AM
Yes thats how it works.

oh my got, so my weapon can even get stuck in 40 lvl ?

Kittens
09-26-2014, 04:58 AM
Yeah, you have to start from 0 again till you got the right weapon :( to go further.
Above Illustrious is a pain

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 06:09 AM
Learn more about your craft before bragging lol, hopefully it isn't a celestial meadow staff or something not upgrade able. You say craft, but you also used regrade scrolls at some point in there, since the max by artisan normally is heroic.

whysoemo
09-26-2014, 06:39 AM
Sorry but wtf, why did you use regrade scrolls at lvl 34? :)

nito99
09-26-2014, 06:54 AM
Sorry but wtf, why did you use regrade scrolls at lvl 34? :)

regrade scrolls only work for 50+ I think. So he crafted it. Anyway. An Illustrious Lake staff on Celestial Level is neat enough. If you get to Magnificent without fail then even better. But I doubt there will be this much rng to get a Magnificent Ocean Staff on celestial level, yet the epherium or delphinad one....

I mean grats but it's pretty much useless if you fail to get a decent version, no matter what Tier you got. I mean what should I do with a Meadow Staff?

funkyND
09-26-2014, 08:11 AM
regrade scrolls only work for 50+ I think. So he crafted it. Anyway. An Illustrious Lake staff on Celestial Level is neat enough. If you get to Magnificent without fail then even better. But I doubt there will be this much rng to get a Magnificent Ocean Staff on celestial level, yet the epherium or delphinad one....

I mean grats but it's pretty much useless if you fail to get a decent version, no matter what Tier you got. I mean what should I do with a Meadow Staff?

if i had known, i wouldnt have regraded :(

funkyND
09-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Learn more about your craft before bragging lol, hopefully it isn't a celestial meadow staff or something not upgrade able. You say craft, but you also used regrade scrolls at some point in there, since the max by artisan normally is heroic.

it was unique, when i crafted it to 34 lvl, it became celestial

LlexX
09-27-2014, 03:11 AM
It's just a useless level 34 staff, at 44 you just get a non-Ocean staff and it's trash. Grade below T2 doesn't mean anything!

Nothingtoseehere
09-27-2014, 03:56 AM
It's just a useless level 34 staff, at 44 you just get a non-Ocean staff and it's trash. Grade below T2 doesn't mean anything!

Who knows, the RNG gods might smile upon him like they smiled on Loki (still so damn jealous of you Loki! already having that Delph. Bow makes me want to ragequit LOL)

funkyND
09-27-2014, 05:50 PM
better now

http://i.hizliresim.com/NbrMRX.jpg