PDA

View Full Version : This lag

Tzukune
09-25-2014, 07:18 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/daily_gifdump_654_08.gif

While I wait for this lag to stop so I can stop dying while I try to level!

moopz
09-25-2014, 07:24 PM
Its terrible on this server. I was fine on Aranzeb (which is apparently more populated) but the lag on Ezi is terrible. Would be nice if they would at least acknowledge the issue. I wonder if they just bought crap servers when they realized they needed more.

Geralt of Rivia
09-25-2014, 07:34 PM
Ezi is lagging a lot .. ;s im playing right now.. and freezes everytime :s

lufia22
09-25-2014, 07:57 PM
I made a thread the other day. Only one person really responded, saying they experienced lag on Lucius. I just tried out Calleil and I didn't feel any lag from fighting a few mobs.

This has me real worried because I went through this experience in alpha. Omega had a lot of lag at times while the Alpha server supposedly did not. In fact, when Alpha was down, they would come over to the Omega server and would complain about the lag.

MrJiggles
09-25-2014, 08:20 PM
why the <bad word> did i pay for three months .... if I CAN'T EVEN PLAY!

what kind of bs is this >.>

Shadelen
09-26-2014, 10:16 AM
Agreed.This lag is ridiculous.We have had every type of lag on this server and now it just a consistent hard lag.I would of thought having server restarts and fixes yesterday that we wouldn't be going through it still but..we are.

Jerikk0
09-26-2014, 10:19 AM
Agreed! I would love at least something from Trion on this to know if its going to be addressed. That way we can all know either to wait for the coming fix or re-roll on a working server.

Spafon
09-26-2014, 04:24 PM
I see no lag whatsoever with 16 gigs of ram and a 2 gig graphics card using a 32" HD TV as a monitor.

Geralt of Rivia
09-26-2014, 05:03 PM
I see no lag whatsoever with 16 gigs of ram and a 2 gig graphics card using a 32" HD TV as a monitor.

Do you know the difference between lag and fps? wtf... this problem has nothing to do with CPU specs.. its about their server lagging every single evening...

CashZ
09-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Srsly i have been lagging(not every time i play but mostly) since they released Ezi , changed here from naima where i had no lag at all not even once... at the exact time i have lag on ezi i can log on naima and have 0 lag, this is a Ezi server issue.

Yara10
09-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Trion please fix this server lag, it's just getting worse.

Kleptokatt
09-26-2014, 06:36 PM
I wonder what the odds are that the latency and lagspikes are related to the features they're trialing on us. I think they were chat-related? Have to go back over patchnotes and the dev digest.

I'll say this much: it's making it a ♥♥♥♥♥ to kite.

Spafon
09-26-2014, 08:16 PM
I've probably been gaming since before you were born. I played MUDDs on the internet before there was HTML all in DOS. I know the whining never stops about lag and most of the time it is because of crappy computers and/or slow internet speed. I also have 60 meg download speed so with that and a monster computer there is no lag. If it were server lag I would see it too, but I don't. The only server I've played on is Ezi.

mentalvoyager
09-28-2014, 06:12 PM
I've probably been gaming since before you were born. I played MUDDs on the internet before there was HTML all in DOS. I know the whining never stops about lag and most of the time it is because of crappy computers and/or slow internet speed. I also have 60 meg download speed so with that and a monster computer there is no lag. If it were server lag I would see it too, but I don't. The only server I've played on is Ezi.
you are a liar sir! i dont care how beast your computer and ISP is dont come on here and tell us the server isnt lagging. my copmputer blows yours out of existence i promise i dont have that leet downstream though. the server is crap period it runs on a potato. so if you arent getting lag good for you dont tell others its their "crappy copmputers like some elitest awesomnator on high just hush and play on with your crazy gear. smdh

Shadelen
09-29-2014, 12:05 AM
Seriously my lag only gets bad during combat at times and it not me and the same with a friend but its affecting him more than me and its barley playable for him at times just because he can die in combat.Seriously Trion FIX THIS SERVER. We have done everything that has been mentioned on forums.

Update:So the glyph update helped a friend of mine who hasnt been able to patch.So im glad but still there is server lag during combat.Its not all the time but a lot of us still catch it.

Neckrage
10-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Bumping thread

Vlare
10-11-2014, 06:09 PM
lol Neckrage.

Another fanboi :D