PDA

View Full Version : Looking for mature guild, pirate and PK hunters, western continent

Oyjord
09-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi all,

I'm an old fogey who's been enjoying various aspects of AA since early beta. However, I can't stand pirates and fellow western continentals who PK our own mates.

If there are any (slightly) mature guilds out there who enjoy hunting down PK'ers and pirates, and of course the scum on the eastern continent (esp. those silly kitties), please let me know either here or in game (main character "Oyjord").

Thanks for your time,
Oy.

PS: I'm an employed husband and father who tries to make as much time for MMORPGs as possible, but who, as a result of real-life responsibilities, is not on 24/7 (maybe only 16/7, heh).

Baratheon
09-26-2014, 06:12 AM
It sounds like you would enjoy our guild. We tackle trade runs and raid the Harani almost every day, and try to go after pirates in particular. You can get a hold of me in game with the name Baratheon! <Imperial Guard> welcomes you!

ArchGaden
09-26-2014, 06:37 AM
What we really need are some classic anti-pirate guilds spoofing the old East India Company... like

[East Haranya Company] and [West Nuia Company]

Bring out that classic EIC vs pirates sea warfare!