PDA

View Full Version : Level 29'ish-30ish Looking for guild.

Senadin
09-26-2014, 12:02 AM
Hello,

Level 29 soon to be 30 Looking for guild. I am mostly a trader, farmer and love doing the quests. I am really not much a PvP'er. I got a scarecrow farm and aquafarm and a small house. I am not too sure what i will do for crafting but tempted to build subs and stuff! Everyone want a boat, eff that! Das Boot is where it's at! ;) I am on the East.

Mostly looking for a crafter/trader/merchant guild, nothing too huge but certainly not small so there's hardly anyone yapping in the guild chat. If you have a forum it's awesome. I'm from old school EQ.

Nick is Senadin, drop me a line if what i can offer appeals to your guild.

cheers!

Sen

Spoonfed
09-26-2014, 07:54 AM
Welcome here man, If you are west side Archon is recruiting mature players 25+ (and/or have the maturity of somebody 25+) looking for a small/medium guild.

We're mainly farmers, traders and crafters but will be running everything PvE and PvP.

Our core leadership played through Alpha and Beta and we are looking for members who want to be part of a small/medium guild that will make alliances and help all members succeed.

We have an active TS server.

Contacts: Vidlar, Arcos, Ozzyodd, Spoonfed

Lastara
09-26-2014, 09:25 AM
I joined Delirium a couple days ago and have found it to be a great guild so far. Lots of people doing crafting runs and saving up for houses and boats.

I think Zenon is managing invites, so whisper him and tell him what you're looking for and that Lastara sent you his way.

I'll try to get someone in management to make a post about the guild here on the forums later tonight. :)

Senadin
09-28-2014, 05:59 AM
I joined Delirium a couple days ago and have found it to be a great guild so far. Lots of people doing crafting runs and saving up for houses and boats.

I think Zenon is managing invites, so whisper him and tell him what you're looking for and that Lastara sent you his way.

I'll try to get someone in management to make a post about the guild here on the forums later tonight. :)

Are you East side?

Lastara
09-28-2014, 09:46 AM
I am, yes.

And it's actually Revelry who is guild lead, sorry.

Scikala
09-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Hi Senadin, a "Nameless" EQ vet here myself.

Our Guild <Half-Soul> is PvX based, we manage a bunch of farm lands/houses and do trade runs as the time/materials allow to cover your merchant side. Quite a few of us also like to PvP and raise West farms ^^

Feel free to message myself - Scikala, or one of the following for more info if youre interested, Pasha, Kasme or Sokhar.

Website is - half-soul.enjin.com