PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Halcyona's ever.

xReorks
09-26-2014, 01:10 AM
Dear eastern guilds, i write this to inform yours that often every 4 hours the Halcyona territory goes into war status causing said area to be a major pvp cater with the chance for the winning side to obtain a nice buff and some medals that would result useful in crafting a descent necklace, would you please us by attending the Halcyona war event?
Winning in less than 30 minutes is becoming overly boring and being this actually one of the few massive pvp's actually playable i'd really, really , really like to play it how its supposed to be played and NOT just hopping towards enemy base steamrolling the few of yours that tries to fight.

Sincerely,
A western player. :cool:

Buttys
09-26-2014, 10:12 AM
I'm confused.. every time in in Halcyona... west always loses lol.

Obsess
09-26-2014, 10:46 AM
I guess u didnt do the math when u were dividing numbers between factions ;p

Rajr
09-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Dear eastern guilds, i write this to inform yours that often every 4 hours the Halcyona territory goes into war status causing said area to be a major pvp cater with the chance for the winning side to obtain a nice buff and some medals that would result useful in crafting a descent necklace, would you please us by attending the Halcyona war event?
Winning in less than 30 minutes is becoming overly boring and being this actually one of the few massive pvp's actually playable i'd really, really , really like to play it how its supposed to be played and NOT just hopping towards enemy base steamrolling the few of yours that tries to fight.

Sincerely,
A western player. :cool:

Where they are? The bigger guilds are usually running their hack teleportation mass bot traderuns.. Dunno how much hacking goes on on your side, but our side seem to be broken by it.. :(

iwearsuits
09-26-2014, 08:18 PM
I quite like the easy tokens, it's not like Halcyona is that much fun when everyone shows up, it's a slideshow for 80% of the people and the rest is just zerg vs zerg.

xReorks
09-27-2014, 08:04 AM
I'm confused.. every time in in Halcyona... west always loses lol.

Sure we are in the same server ? :cool:
Im making 10 tokens a day.
I think i've lost ONCE so far in halcyona, and i wasn't even 50.

@obsess
Oh, hai nui hugger,got 150 tokens in hasla at least?. :cool:
Numbers are perfectly fine on paper.
Problem is that impact / storm / midgard / legion and co, who have huge numbers, don't seems to care about halcyona anymore.
Ask them why.
Only guild in the server putting up a fight is team butchers, bcuz all the reds are actually dodging every form of pvp unless they have 3 to 1 odds.

@hazel yup but still, my pc spec are worse than you so i let you guess whats halcyona for my perspective, still is annoying see how half server is avoiding the only mPvP event actually active in the game.
And to me that necklace is almost useless, QQ.
Hoping for auroria to be reintroduced soon. :(

Viciskander
09-29-2014, 08:09 AM
Halcyona war is absolutely unplayable due to lag. So that makes since to date no sense ... is a pity but a slide show we have no desire

DaYeL
09-30-2014, 01:58 AM
Sure we are in the same server ? :cool:
Im making 10 tokens a day.
I think i've lost ONCE so far in halcyona, and i wasn't even 50.

<<<<< this

M4r00n
09-30-2014, 03:30 AM
I have to agree. I play eastern and there are large guilds out there, just not pvp guilds. There are a few that struggle, but most guilds roam around with massive numbers on places where they encounter only a handful of enemies or focus in ganking the same faction. Equal numbers or pvp for the sake of pvp does not seem to be a thing here. I hope it will get better as Auroria opens up.

On the flipside, yesterday, me and my two buddies were searching the entire western continent for people to fight, but nothing. We ended up having to fight in low level warzones, like Hellswamp, which isn't really all that fun.

But there is clearly a lack of pvp'rs on Kyprosa. Most 50's I encounter instantly run away from 1v1 or 2v2. Better to die trying then just dying tired of running.