PDA

View Full Version : RP Guild on Lucius (NA)

Valadeus
09-26-2014, 07:11 AM
Hello fellow role-players!

My wife and I have started a small role-play guild on the Lucius server called The Royal Acquisition and Trade Emporium (The Royal Emporium). We have a website that is currently still under construction: http://aarate.shivtr.com

If you're on the Lucius server and interested in a small role-play oriented guild, feel free to PM me here or on our website or send me a whisper in game (character name Valadeus).

Some brief background on the guild:

The Royal Acquisition and Trade Emporium (often called RATE by its members) is a manufacturing and trade conglomerate comprised of a few entrepreneurs uniting under a single banner to share resources and conduct business externally. While RATE is directed by a single entity, it operates more as a community of tradesman and explorers.

There are some whispers of more nefarious dealings living within the shadow of the Emporium but these whispers have never been confirmed.

Chunkerbunnyy
09-28-2014, 09:55 PM
Hey! Are you all on East or West side?

Niktika
10-11-2014, 06:15 AM
If you are looking for a smaller tight-knit RP/PvP guild, come and take a look at the Grim Wolf Company on the Lucius server. We are primarily focused on PvP, PvE, trading, and entertainment. We have an active ground and naval presence and our mercenaries are already running paid contracts for protection.

We also have an RP hub that is well into the construction process. It is located on a private island in a luxury housing area.

If you are interested in taking a more in depth look, please visit www.grimwolf.com or PM any of our officers.

~Niktika

Rheios
10-12-2014, 06:35 AM
Did you really just put your own guild's recruitment spam on someone else's guild thread? Dude...

Murdokk
10-12-2014, 09:41 AM
If you are looking for a smaller tight-knit RP/PvP guild, come and take a look at the Grim Wolf Company on the Lucius server. We are primarily focused on PvP, PvE, trading, and entertainment. We have an active ground and naval presence and our mercenaries are already running paid contracts for protection.

We also have an RP hub that is well into the construction process. It is located on a private island in a luxury housing area.

If you are interested in taking a more in depth look, please visit www.grimwolf.com or PM any of our officers.

~Niktika

The desperation is real.

Niktika
10-12-2014, 07:42 PM
The desperation is real.

Ha! This was actually just pointed out to me today. I actually didn't mean to, I was reading this post and figured I should post something for our guild. After I posted I realized and I thought I deleted this one and put the post in the correct place. Apparently the delete didn't go through.

So sorry about that, it seriously wasn't intentional.

~Niktika