PDA

View Full Version : Cyber !!!!!

Tidus
09-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Uses Bot/ 3th party program what the fck ever to place houses before any1 else can. 1 time i could understand 2nd time i could sya ok luck.

5 TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!! with 100s of peopel around trying to place house.

Please do something about this character or ip or what so ever .

Clandestino
09-26-2014, 02:11 PM
+1

i was here like 100 peoples too, it can't be possiblez to do that without 3th party program

Atomnium
09-26-2014, 02:12 PM
+1. Seems to use a tp hack too.

Nibblets
09-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Sir Hacksalot!

Bough
09-26-2014, 02:14 PM
+1 definetly a bot

S A L O M O N
09-26-2014, 02:15 PM
+1 wtf is this crap, you have maybe 0,5% chanse to claim that spot and he took 5 in a row... wtf

Vizann
09-26-2014, 02:16 PM
+1, most definitely a bot/hacker. Please ban him, and for the love of god free up the land he took - it's scarce enough already, if we have to deal with hackers and bots who will sell in-game real estate on goldseller sites later, it'll be impossible for anyone else to get any new land.

Tidus
09-26-2014, 02:40 PM
and yeah there goes the 6th 1 in a row can't doubt about the certainty of usage of a 3th party program

Hawke87
09-26-2014, 02:43 PM
This is so bad, really hope Trion will deal with him.

Inean
09-26-2014, 02:45 PM
+1 macro/script

Tidus
09-26-2014, 02:50 PM
Edit make that Cyber + Teskatlipoka

Nibblets
09-26-2014, 02:53 PM
Indeed out of the 5 plots I was at Cyber took 3 and Teskatlipoka took 2

off3nc3
09-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Yes he snagged 6 houses with macro , everyone should file a complaint and report this scumbag so bots/macroers like this get punished. It was a blood bath over the expiring plots and ofc this "BOT" got them.. good day

Tokidoki
09-26-2014, 03:19 PM
He got 7 houses out of the 9 I was at, and Teskatlipoka took the other 2. Also I have seen another part of the world where cyber has another 3x 16x16 plots, so he has at least 10 16x16 places.

Datcat
09-26-2014, 03:34 PM
The saddest part is that people will buy the houses from him before he has to pay taxes and he'll walk out away with a few thousand gold for his cheating and probably won't even be worried by Trion

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 04:11 PM
It existed in alpha, too. Was complained about in alpha as well. Fix? Doubt it.

Deleius
09-26-2014, 05:19 PM
Just a minute ago he got another house. He was not there, when we tried to claim it. This Cheater claims every building, one after another. TRION DO SOMETHING!!!

Dundesh
09-26-2014, 05:24 PM
TRION DO SOMETHING!!!

Trion doing something

http://www.riseandgrind.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/02.gif

Scouser
09-26-2014, 05:34 PM
just claimed another 3 houses ♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous

Uthmatar
09-26-2014, 07:28 PM
And he get another farmhouse from 2 house away from the spot. He was inside the house. This is realy annoying... What happen to line of sight god knows...

and he get another 16x16...

Tidus
09-26-2014, 07:39 PM
and he's still at it any action from the admin's ? noo trion like to sleep and let 1-2 peopel own all the land in the game without consequenses well i wouldn't mind that if he did it himself but doing it with a fckign HACK start reading this u blind %@#$#%&.

Manynames
09-26-2014, 07:42 PM
+1 took more than 7 houses, against 50+ people

Blakhar
09-26-2014, 07:53 PM
+1 He gets every house he wants .... obvious 3rd party tool.

Gainax
09-26-2014, 08:44 PM
+1 Teleport hack + fasthack build/reserve point.

Pycro
09-26-2014, 11:59 PM
Any official reply or Trion does not care at all???

HE TOOK ALL LAND AVILABLE damn you Trion...

MrDarkey
09-27-2014, 12:08 AM
kecalkoatl did the same thing, think he got like 10 houses now...

Tobe
09-27-2014, 12:10 AM
+1 signing this .... must be some kind of a hack. 1. time i could see the building menu from my house but he build it way to fast a human can do it.

get him

Ollerus
09-27-2014, 12:18 AM
+10,000 because this ♥♥♥♥ is over a year old and nothing will be done because of this thread.

MrSmithCZ
09-27-2014, 03:10 AM
Trion please BAN this Marco noob... He just take another house when there was more than 20 people around it... That is not just luck... Definitely some macro + he was hiding on a rooftop, so noone could see him... But we finded him anyway.

Waabbit
09-27-2014, 03:12 AM
+1 He got another! :) He was hiding 90m away behind a bunch of houses, and still manages to instantly place his house down. Eww.

Dundesh
09-27-2014, 05:01 AM
It's to late for them to do anything cause these plots would of already changed hands to other chars.

Like the one in Lilyut Hills now belongs to Xxgallierxx.

Tokidoki
09-27-2014, 08:22 AM
Scapes, if youre reading this thread, can you please check it out. This Cyber got more than 20 plots now and wins every time with up to a hundred players there.

Verg
09-27-2014, 08:36 AM
If you believe Cyber is hacking/scripting, which I also think may be the case, best thing to do is to report it to Trion directly rather than posting in this thread as I'm sure they don't get chance to look over all these topics

grumblegnome
09-27-2014, 10:21 AM
+1
I can confirm that!!! Cyber is a cheap Hack/Scrip/Macro... whatever he is he is just pathetic

grumblegnome
09-27-2014, 10:23 AM
If you believe Cyber is hacking/scripting, which I also think may be the case, best thing to do is to report it to Trion directly rather than posting in this thread as I'm sure they don't get chance to look over all these topics

I would... but in the glyph account support somehow there isnīt any option or category to report a botter/hacker whatever... well at least i didnīt find anything like that

Dundesh
09-27-2014, 10:46 AM
They can ban Cyber now, but it would be pointless. As these plots would have been giving to other accounts now. They will ban Cyber's account but don't ban the actually accounts that benefited from Cyber's actions. It's the same with gold farming bots, they ban the bot accounts but don't ban the accounts where the gold ends up. They need pro active GMs on the servers to actually ban accounts faster and to investigate trades and mails of these accounts.

cyber
09-27-2014, 01:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HXncK8X.png

pls stop making lies about me thx

chris
09-27-2014, 01:57 PM
+1 confirmed 10+ spots at the same time claimed.

off3nc3
09-27-2014, 03:56 PM

get a life kid it's pretty clear by now that you need one , also stop botting cuz clearly ur doing smthing wrong. Everyone caught you red handed mofo

Tidus
09-27-2014, 05:23 PM
euhauhauhahua dude any1 can tinker a mail like that .... i stopped believing you were doing it yourself after the 3th house. the reason we couldn't see u around during the placement is that you were using the program wich is able to scan the area for plots and auto place ♥♥♥♥ on them as soon as they are available all u gotta do is stay within a certain range not even 10-50 m or so can do it at larger ranges. funny thing is that your even trying to act as if your doing nothing wrong ... DUDE as Off3nc3 said we saw you do that ♥♥♥♥ with like at least a 100 people there. and most likely ix kohorta guild is now enjoying your 3th party program more then any1. like your guildy or might be even your 2nd character who was placing the other houses. If gm's aren't paying attention to this ♥♥♥♥ what is going on since alpha "and yes this is a known thing since alpha" they must be pretty numb in the skull to let this go during a live game.

Ocilar
09-28-2014, 03:25 AM
ahahahahahaha. right, lies.. your just fast enough to beat 100+ players at more than 20 locations. i was there for 4 of them personally, and you were using some kind of tool to do it.

Inacio
09-28-2014, 07:48 AM

That email means nothing. Firstly we have no idea what you told the GM to get that reply. Until a GM replies directly to this thread it will never be resolved. The fact that you took all the properties that were demolished that day when there were over 50+ people trying to claim the same thing each time proves that you were using a script.

grumblegnome
09-29-2014, 12:40 AM
I hope he is getting banned soon..

Asolite
09-29-2014, 04:30 AM
That email means nothing. Firstly we have no idea what you told the GM to get that reply. Until a GM replies directly to this thread it will never be resolved. The fact that you took all the properties that were demolished that day when there were over 50+ people trying to claim the same thing each time proves that you were using a script.

Or maybe He's a jedi master but I don't think Jedi masters play MMO

pepo
09-29-2014, 05:42 AM
Seriously why noone is banning this piece of trash ? He took every possible farm spot in last 4 days on Kryptosa .... that is NOT possible without cheating. So screw this customer support, if you are not going to ban people in timely manner.

And even if you ban him now, it is all wasted, since he sold all his properties already so by doing nothing, you screwed housing on Kryptosa in big way ... good job everyone.

Dark on Ollo
09-29-2014, 06:00 AM
Don't worry, Trion doesn't care about players cheating. Nothing will be done about this.

Knives X
09-29-2014, 06:26 AM
All this anger. Theres a rule against naming and shaming btw. So you might wanna just delete this thread. Unless you have some proof other then him clicking faster then you. I.E. Video

Torguish
09-29-2014, 06:46 AM
+1. Ban the foo'

Pigglebee
09-29-2014, 07:45 AM
All this anger. Theres a rule against naming and shaming btw. So you might wanna just delete this thread. Unless you have some proof other then him clicking faster then you. I.E. Video

The proof is in the statistics. If you guess the number in roulette right not 5 times in a row, but dozen of times in a row, you are cheating. Maybe you click somewhat faster than others and have latency on your side and win somewhat more than others, but statistics don't lie. He's cheating.

Dundesh
09-29-2014, 07:58 AM

Nice fake, shame you got the first line the wrong way round. Plus why black out the date?

Scapes
10-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Added this topic to the Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767):

I think a player is using unfair methods to claim land before anyone else can, what's being done about it?

We've been closely following the accusations of unfair land claiming methods. The team is actively investigating accounts that appear to some players as outliers in terms of number of properties owned. This data point alone isn't sufficient evidence of foul play as some players are focusing all of their gameplay on real estate and flipping properties.

We agree that one player claiming multiple properties that many other players are simultaneously trying to claim is suspect, which is why we're taking a close look to determine the cause, prevent it, and remove the players using it. Additionally, we're proposing new methods for land claiming to XLGAMES that will remove the benefit of fastest ping or most clicks per second.

Anticipate updates on this topic as developments occur.

laxe.dll
10-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Added this topic to the Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767):

I think a player is using unfair methods to claim land before anyone else can, what's being done about it?

We've been closely following the accusations of unfair land claiming methods. The team is actively investigating accounts that appear to some players as outliers in terms of number of properties owned. This data point alone isn't sufficient evidence of foul play as some players are focusing all of their gameplay on real estate and flipping properties.

We agree that one player claiming multiple properties that many other players are simultaneously trying to claim is suspect, which is why we're taking a close look to determine the cause, prevent it, and remove the players using it. Additionally, we're proposing new methods for land claiming to XLGAMES that will remove the benefit of fastest ping or most clicks per second.

Anticipate updates on this topic as developments occur.

Can't think of anything more to ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ so now you post same pregenerated text in all threads?

how long will you take close looks? there are obvious hackers teleporting around, kicking players out to steal their ships, spawning houses while they are still burning down. auction house bots purchasing everything in last milisecond.

people reported most of this in alpha, for almost a year you looked at it. how much will you investigate it before you do anything? a year? five years?

Kaldal
10-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Proving that someone is using a thirdparty software is hard and only way to 100% confirm it is to allow a program (warden) to be installed and to monitor every keybind/action taken.
70% of the reports are based on people who are unfortunate enough to lose, a person can be faster then the next one... would be better if someone could prove it and if trion could confirm it

Jormie
10-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Can't think of anything more to ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ so now you post same pregenerated text in all threads?

how long will you take close looks? there are obvious hackers teleporting around, kicking players out to steal their ships, spawning houses while they are still burning down. auction house bots purchasing everything in last milisecond.

people reported most of this in alpha, for almost a year you looked at it. how much will you investigate it before you do anything? a year? five years?

Hyperbole aside, I think that as long as people can tell the game their location and the game is just going to trust the client and be cool with it along with packet injection and spamming I think your estimates might be a little short.

Aery
10-09-2014, 12:57 AM
I agree this is terrible. I have so many friends who have no land of their own yet, cause of the terrible headstart we had.
For weeks now me and friends are trying to be at many expiring properties in hopes of getting a single spot, and out of nowhere, it gets the same owner Cyber aka disintegrator or something.
This single cheater manages to ruin all Kyprosa land balance.
We have been at more than 15 properties now, and he got all 15, absolutly terrible.

What is even worse... as other said, he just makes new characters and repeats the process again!

And if that isnt bad enough... I still see he's houses everywhere, if he got banned on Cyber, then why are hes unbuilt cottages still around? They shud be demolished and give others chance to get a land they have been trying to get for weeks...

Lastly.. I'm SHOCKED theres so little posts regarding this cheater. He has snatched away hundreds of properties now with so many people staying around each property each time trying to get one, and only few posts on forums??? This is a really BIG ISSUE to the whole AA gameplay.
I know a GM saw this, and they are "working" on it, but they need to step up their game, this guy is like a tornado still sweeping the lands after weeks....

And I agree a simple ban won't do, they need to track that gold and remove it, its not so hard, they have done such things already 5 years ago in other games, where gold sellers got banned along the gold buyers...and make some anti botting program, maybe use something from RIFT, I have never seen a gold spammer for years there now, while AA has gold spammers everywhere. I'm not much knowledgeable about these things, but we all know its possible to prevent these kind of things, if trion will priorotize this issue!

Apologies for my grammar :)