PDA

View Full Version : The Art of an Assassin (live stream about the Assassin Class)

Kanmuru
09-26-2014, 02:58 PM
I have been working on making this class work since alpha and i love its style to death. But I'm constantly seeing other people bash class's they do no understand or simply say blatant ignorant statements on the balance of class's as a whole, So i wanted to take the time to spread the word about my favorite class and how its a scary underdog people do not understand.

on Saturday 12 noon EST i will be streaming 1v1 and maybe some 5v5 arena's and will be answering questions about the class. Stream will go on for as long as i feel necessary ( havent decided how long yet ) so feel free to come and hang out.

I will say i wont claim to know everything about the class as i am still learning things day after day with the fights i have and can only strive to get better, but i can at least help those who are interested get started.

stream will be at www.twitch.tv/mizunosaru

ps: this will be my first major time streaming so it may be a bit rough at first

pps: i was thinking about doing a guide for the class for the Class forums but i havent decided yet will probably be influenced by streams reception.

Kanmuru
09-27-2014, 08:54 AM
**UPDATE** Stream will be Delayed due to mechanical issues IRL will be put on hold until 3pm EST till further notice may be sooner.

Kanmuru
09-27-2014, 11:18 AM
got back a little early Going live now