PDA

View Full Version : Italian Butchers = Hackers

ColloseusX
09-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Ok so we were on the high seas with 5 people and we got jumped by the italian butchers clan and we all went invisible but they could see exactly where we all were underwater and we went in different ways... they killed us all whilst we were invisible swimming in different ways and we got away from them, we were not close... is this typical italian behaviour in mmos? scripting?

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 04:09 PM
You say Italian butchers, do you mean Italian bastardz or team butchers?

And while you are stealthed you still effect the environment around you. (grass moves, bushes move, water splashes, etc.) not a hack, they're just smart. Also, multiple things affect the viewable distance of stealthed characters. (insulating lens, helm enchant, camp fire) now if they were max range or so (let's say 20m) and we're freely targetting you, yeah. That would be a hack of some kind. The more likely answer is either they were smart, had increased stealth detection. And there's also a solid chance that something damaged you and brought one or more of you out of stealth (extreme range and slow projectile speed of jellyfish attacks?)

Anyway, without some proof I find it hard to believe.

ColloseusX
09-26-2014, 04:15 PM
it was team butchers ye but i'm pretty sure they are italian too and water does not move when you're swimming underwater in the sea, there was no npcs or mobs nearby, just hacks that's all

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Russian.

And yeah, I still doubt it since you haven't provided any proof. That and when you stealth and jump in the water with a pack, you aren't going to move very far at that speed, would be easy to find.

John Wang
09-26-2014, 06:09 PM
Italian butchers? o_O Wow, it's something new. We have a lot of russian and ukrainian players, and few from other CIS countries. Not italian)

PS: putin-vodka-balalayka.

Nothingtoseehere
09-27-2014, 01:14 AM
Italian butchers? o_O Wow, it's something new. We have a lot of russian and ukrainian players, and few from other CIS countries. Not italian)

PS: putin-vodka-balalayka.

Tx for the packs these last 2 days:D

ExecratioN
07-15-2015, 07:42 AM
omg italian butchers :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nicko
07-15-2015, 07:45 AM
omg thread necromancy

lena
07-15-2015, 08:34 AM
I know Italian bastardz and Team butchers but who are this Italian butchers ? ;)

Blackcloud71
07-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Italian Butchers :confused:

I think this clan name is awesome :D

Bifo
07-15-2015, 10:16 PM
Ok so we were on the high seas with 5 people and we got jumped by the italian butchers clan and we all went invisible but they could see exactly where we all were underwater and we went in different ways... they killed us all whilst we were invisible swimming in different ways and we got away from them, we were not close... is this typical italian behaviour in mmos? scripting?

However no, is not typical italian behaviour in mmos..

TheWiggler
07-16-2015, 06:20 AM
Italian Butchers :confused:

I think this clan name is awesome :D

Sort your ♥♥♥♥ing signature mate, this isn't Microsoft paint land or some ♥♥♥♥

TheWiggler
07-16-2015, 06:21 AM
However no, is not typical italian behaviour in mmos..

Nah, but getting owned by Divinus is <3

Blackcloud71
07-16-2015, 07:46 AM
Sort your ♥♥♥♥ing signature mate, this isn't Microsoft paint land or some ♥♥♥♥

Are u doing jokes? Useless ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥.Stop trolling forum, go and kill some 49-50 lvl ppl in golden ruins.

TheWiggler
07-16-2015, 10:34 AM
Are u doing jokes? Useless ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥.Stop trolling forum, go and kill some 49-50 lvl ppl in golden ruins.

LOL name one person in your guild that can 1v1 me... didn't think so ^^

your signature looks like ♥♥♥♥

Blackcloud71
07-16-2015, 01:05 PM
LOL name one person in your guild that can 1v1 me... didn't think so ^^

your signature looks like ♥♥♥♥

MAYBE u kill every ppl in this server but, this is does not change u and ur guild is useless ass♥♥♥♥s.

Another p2w loser attempt!!

Elmowentmad
07-17-2015, 12:25 PM
MAYBE u kill every ppl in this server but, this is does not change u and ur guild is useless ass♥♥♥♥s.

Another p2w loser attempt!!

vengeance r gey heh

Steelballslongshaft
07-17-2015, 03:12 PM
vengeance r gey heh

they in love with their dadas