PDA

View Full Version : To all home owners on eanna who are overdue and being demolished:

MystiqueAngel
09-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Okay i know a few of you have left Eanna for greener pastures so to speak. As in left to join new servers or have pretty much quit until the queues are dead.. I am coming to you as a broke ♥♥♥ mommy.. IF any of you have a spot for a thatched farm house ANYWHERE.. I am asking if I may please have your plot. I run around and see sooo many being in the Demolish phase and with raising kids i do not have the chance to sit here and try to fight 30+ people for your spot <3 SO i am asking you if you are just letting it go IF i can please have the plot of land.. I dont care if i have to go all the way to enemy Territory for it!

I am Haranian BUT i dont care where I get land...East.. or west matters not to me! I just want a place to put a home (Granted a non PVP zone would be the nicest..BUT at this time i dont care where!)

SO if you have a plot that's in demo mode..Please may i take it off your hands? SO MANY are ending at this moment and in the next few days i would REALLY appreciate the chance to have a house up!

Thank you for reading and again if you consider thank you so much!

You can message me here OR in game
Mystiqueangel

MystiqueAngel
09-27-2014, 07:32 PM
Thanks to a wonder french man/woman I have got a house plot!

Thank you Munnin for the spot <3 You are amazing!

meemai
09-27-2014, 11:25 PM
IS there someone on WEST side that could help me as well? :D

I need a medium farm.

Jolly
09-28-2014, 08:55 AM
I also have eighteen children and am a single parent I get one hour a day to play and work two full time jobs and three part time jobs. I adopted five stray cats as well. The one stray dog I adopted also died last week. If anyone has any spare land please give it to me. Do it for Molly, Simon, John, Sally, Ivan, Peter, Sandra, Liam, Alex, David, Steven, Jennifer, Rose, Frank, Mika, JJ, Sally and Eric.

I am on the West side

meemai
09-28-2014, 10:59 AM
I also have eighteen children and am a single parent I get one hour a day to play and work two full time jobs and three part time jobs. I adopted five stray cats as well. The one stray dog I adopted also died last week. If anyone has any spare land please give it to me. Do it for Molly, Simon, John, Sally, Ivan, Peter, Sandra, Liam, Alex, David, Steven, Jennifer, Rose, Frank, Mika, JJ, Sally and Eric.

I am on the West side

West Side, Bad Boy killers
You know who the realest is
We bring it too
Take money, take money

Shieldnoob
09-30-2014, 06:50 AM
i hope you gave Munnin access too your candy store for giving you hes land ;)