PDA

View Full Version : simple solution to same server PK problem.

scrups
09-26-2014, 07:24 PM
Have you been PKd by people on your Realm?
Are you sick and tired of it?
Do you wish we could all just get along and only PK those damn people across the ocean?

Well I am here to tell you there is a simple solution.

If EVERYONE is in the same guild you will not be PKd. Let's form one huge 5,000 member guild.

tx

Aniela Airheart
09-26-2014, 07:29 PM
Only real problem with people PKn is Usually LC... Fookin Jerkoffs

Dufer
09-26-2014, 09:03 PM
I was scared of pvp once.

Principe
09-26-2014, 10:28 PM
Naye, as much as I hate to admit this but bloodlust mode is quite a good feature, makes pvp more enticing.

KittenLC
09-27-2014, 03:04 AM
Wow this is a great idea! We could make a massive PvP guild to work together! We could get over 550 members, no one would be able to stop us, it would be epic! Think of all the great boats, great land, great fun, and the entire server knowing our name! :D

.. Wait a second, that's Laughing Coffin and you're free to join =^_^= whisper Kitten for an invite.

pan0ramic
09-28-2014, 09:10 AM
I'm in LC, we gank, but we're not the only ones. We just happen to be the biggest guild. Come join us and you can save yourself some grief

ps Honda pk harder

Principe
09-28-2014, 05:36 PM
LC is going down.

Pooh
09-28-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm in LC, we gank, but we're not the only ones. We just happen to be the biggest guild. Come join us and you can save yourself some grief

ps Honda pk harder
khttp://i.imgur.com/LdKqU.png

Szi
11-03-2014, 09:31 AM
I'm a rank 12 master necromancer of the dark order.

/necrothread

Kokopelli
11-03-2014, 10:23 AM

/necrothread

Works that slow today, huh Szi?

Vlare
11-03-2014, 11:36 AM

/necrothread

I just got rank 13. Hail to the king baby.

Szi
11-03-2014, 12:44 PM
I just got rank 13. Hail to the king baby.

I almost went to the farthest tab and just bumped every single thread lol

Apoth
11-03-2014, 01:18 PM
they just need to up the crime points you get for PKing your own faction. like if you PK your own faction you get 100 crime points this way more people will become pirates faster. I see too many ♥♥♥♥♥ guilds who only bloodlust when they have the advantage and then "hide" under the faction protection when they don't.

at least Purple Drank had the balls to go full pirate guild instead of "oh we bloodlust our own faction ...... but only if we have superior numbers".

Szi
11-03-2014, 01:23 PM
they just need to up the crime points you get for PKing your own faction. like if you PK your own faction you get 100 crime points this way more people will become pirates faster. I see too many ♥♥♥♥♥ guilds who only bloodlust when they have the advantage and then "hide" under the faction protection when they don't.

at least Purple Drank had the balls to go full pirate guild instead of "oh we bloodlust our own faction ...... but only if we have superior numbers".

Fighting when you have a disadvantage is stupid... Why would you pick a fight you'll likely lose?

Apoth
11-03-2014, 01:30 PM
Fighting when you have a disadvantage is stupid... Why would you pick a fight you'll likely lose?

what im saying is if you want to bloodlust and pk everyone even your own faction then go full pirate ... stop being ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ guilds that are able flip a switch when they get in the mood to faction PK. i got lots of respect for purple drank and other full pirate guilds, and no respect for guilds like Not Guilty, Donkey Warfare, BlackSheep and Impervious who faction kill but are too scared to go full pirate.

Kokopelli
11-03-2014, 01:31 PM
what im saying is if you want to bloodlust and pk everyone even your own faction then go full pirate ... stop being ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ guilds that are able flip a switch when they get in the mood to faction PK. i got lots of respect for purple drank and other full pirate guilds, and no respect for guilds like Not Guilty, Donkey Warfare, BlackSheep and Impervious who faction kill but are too scared to go full pirate.

Hey Szi, he didn't reference BP, we must be in the green to continue privateering :)

Szi
11-03-2014, 01:41 PM

I'd rather steal 2-3 green packs to buy a draught so the next 7-8 are profit. Then go to jail for 10min. AA is just like real life, famous/wealthy people don't go to jail for long, if at all. :)

MATHS:

Murder = 10 CP
Pack = 4-8g
Draught = 11-18g & removes 100 CP

Draught = 10 Murders = ~10 packs = 40-80g

Worst case scenario, I have to steal 4 packs to pay for a draught that reduces CP/IP by 100. So 4 murders (sometimes I can steal the pack while someone else kills too. ez packs ez life) gets me a draught, allowing me to steal another 6 packs before even getting 100 points. Factor in the fact that jail time doesn't start increasing until 50 CP/IP. I can pop a draught at 149 points allowing me to steal an addition 4-5 packs and go to jail for 10min if I plead guilty. I usually opt for jury for some entertainment and get 12min. I have gotten 2min and innocent however.

There's a difference between killing you because you have a pack and killing you because I can.

Unfortunately, a lot of people seem to think these two concepts are synonymous and they're not.

TL;DR: Being a criminal is easier and probably more profitable than going full pirate.

Foomanchu
11-03-2014, 01:57 PM

youre an idiot if you think we're scared to go pirate.. the simple fact is becoming a full pirate is far less profitable than not being a pirate
not to mention the pirate quests that are broken because auroria was not released, full pirates can't turn in packs/fish anywhere on the east/west continent and a multitude of other reasons
btw, thanks for the free packs and fish

Apoth
11-03-2014, 02:03 PM
youre an idiot if you think we're scared to go pirate.. the simple fact is becoming a full pirate is far less profitable than not being a pirate

sounds like someones scared and just making up excuses to justify being a ♥♥♥♥♥

Apoth
11-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Hey Szi, he didn't reference BP, we must be in the green to continue privateering :)

nope just never heard of you or your guild

Kokopelli
11-03-2014, 02:12 PM
nope just never heard of you or your guild

I'm guessing it's because you're west as most of the guilds you listed I've not heard of (besides Not Guilty).

Szi
11-03-2014, 02:31 PM
I'm guessing it's because you're west as most of the guilds you listed I've not heard of (besides Not Guilty).

He is west, every guild he listed is west and most of them jus tkill whoever, whenever.

EziSoviet
11-03-2014, 03:07 PM
God what a fing noob...hahaha the solution to killing same factions is make a zerg fit o god my asides....hahaha you realise we (Not Guilty) have been killing zerg fit members since our creation. You think being apart of a zerg will help you..because it wont it just makes you more of a target because we know you huddle like sheep for protection.

EziSoviet
11-03-2014, 03:14 PM

We (Not Guilty) are not scared we have every intention of becoming pirates we are waiting though we have a plan laid out for it timing isn't right just yet professions auroria and such.

Apoth
11-03-2014, 04:20 PM
We (Not Guilty) are not scared we have every intention of becoming pirates we are waiting though we have a plan laid out for it timing isn't right just yet professions auroria and such.

says they are not scared then proceeds to make excuses on why they aren't pirates yet.

don't be scared homie.

EziSoviet
11-03-2014, 04:32 PM
says they are not scared then proceeds to make excuses on why they aren't pirates yet.

don't be scared homie.

lol are you 12? Iv given you a perfectly legit reason as to why where not and explained that we definitely have plans for it though there is no point to until auroria but i guess if playing the game smart was your thing you wouldn't be losing so many trade packs :P i look forward to stealing more of your trade packs and making money form your labour and gold :D that is all

Apoth
11-03-2014, 04:35 PM
lol are you 12? Iv given you a perfectly legit reason as to why where not and explained that we definitely have plans for it though there is no point to until auroria but i guess if playing the game smart was your thing you wouldn't be losing so many trade packs :P i look forward to stealing more of your trade packs and making money form your labour and gold :D that is all

yeah you're definitely scared