PDA

View Full Version : FUll Suppor Healer Looking For Good Guild

Crazytrain
09-26-2014, 07:40 PM
I am a very active player i play nothing but full support healer and i love to farm/share mats i farm. I mine all day and farm all night pretty much the current guild im in are casuals and dont take anything seriously they dont use coms. And we failed a 500 gold trade caraven because of it. I am down right sick of being in the guild. I have no one to level with no one to quest with and no one to communicate with on ts. The only thing stopping me is they have land in a housing area so i can put my farms down i want to build a farm house to support my self my habbits and help the guild im in. So if you have a place in a housing area and want a good active supportive player contact me ingame. Name is crazytrain or on here via the forum post or a pm ty

Active In game Time 15 hours a daily literally.
Time Zone CST
Experience in mmos a very long history in mmos in general. Played retail lineage2 for 7 years. Rain a major alliance and 3 top guilds.
Do I use coms yes definitely I refuse to play with anyone who doesn't use coms

Dueillog
09-28-2014, 01:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hBWVzQJ.jpg

Because reasons...

www.donkyrydr.com

NZ1
09-28-2014, 02:51 AM
what side are you on?

Dueillog
09-28-2014, 08:52 AM
West Coast is the best coast.

xxxNEROxxx
09-28-2014, 09:02 AM
Ascension would love to have you, healers are our number one priority and you will become a God (or Goddess) among men. msg me here, or Xion in game for info.

Inoch West.

Danahan
09-28-2014, 10:23 PM
Danahan of Spero Empire, good relations with Ascension they are a good group and very helpful would highly recommend you give them a shot.

xxxNEROxxx
09-29-2014, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the boost brother. ;)

Crazytrain
10-01-2014, 02:25 PM
im an east player guys

Dueillog
10-01-2014, 03:02 PM
im an east player guys

Try <Goonies> every time we see them they are down for some pugilism against <Donky Rydr> They roll around in packs too which I respect.

That's all I know about them tho so you'd need to investigate on your own.

Good luck.

Crazytrain
10-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Im still lookin for a good guild to join on east have not found one worth a dang yet :( 30k mine prof level 43 healer lookin to pvp/pve high level dungeons

Delushunz
10-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Try Uncrowned

Gerand
10-13-2014, 03:53 AM
Too Old For Games is in the process of gearing up for Auroria and preparing as best we can to obtain a castle. We're starting to forge alliances and we pirate on the daily. We've got a private teamspeak, dedicated players like yourself who dedicate 15 or more hours to the game, and we're beginning to convert some of the casual players into hardcore players.

Whisp or mail Towellette or Dygnity if you're interested.