PDA

View Full Version : So we found an 800 tree illegal tree forest..... oh and thunderstruck

Lad
09-26-2014, 07:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Oggw3D43U

Lad
09-26-2014, 07:57 PM
Oh yeah it was on kyrios US and the number of trees was 800 ish and they were old pines. 10400 logs total. I made it out with around 1000 before counting hardwood. there were more on the other side of the hill you can't see in the vid.

Graham
09-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Anyone willing to plant that many trees is asking for this, what a bunch of tools.

Nice find btw :)

Droolguy
09-27-2014, 10:08 PM
Wow, seems like a fail on your part Lad.

Found a tree farm that's worth a ton, then tell everyone where it is so that it gets destroyed instead of actually using it for your profit.

Can't tell if you were just trolling the farm owner or seriously didn't think ahead.

Or did someone else find it and tell you, since then it would be their bad.

TeaIce
09-28-2014, 08:29 AM
you got me there but hey it was not my farm uh
dot scared already ( nearly a heart attack :S )

Louis
09-28-2014, 08:33 AM
so what are illegal farms? farms that are not private?

SmileyBomb
09-28-2014, 09:16 AM
'illegal farms' is an erroneous term given to non-protected planting. There is nothing illegal about planting anywhere in the world. It is NOT tax evasion, as you are not taking advantage of any service or good for which taxes are required to be paid. Rather, protection (the service provided by paying taxes) is forgone for whatever reason (can't pay taxes as a non-patron, needed more space, etc). Calling these farms illegal is just wrong; indeed, it is anyone else who picks/chops/butchers these farms that are the criminals (as denoted by red footsteps and crime points upon being reported), not the person who planted.

Better terms exist: unprotected farm, dark farm, open farm, world farm, etc. illegal, however, they are not.